PDA

View Full Version : Pure sadism

UnholyAdvent
07-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Lately all I've been caring about is simply just torturing.. forget raping or anything sexual for that matter. Just bind someone and start my masterpiece until they beg for death, then it would be rite.

denuseri
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Ok and?

Cold Harbor
07-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Good luck with that.

UnholyAdvent
07-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Just saying. Maybe someone else has come across this mind set who better understands it then I do..

Nicipac
07-01-2011, 10:17 AM
ok ...my only question would be hehe... do you give it to them after they beg for it? If so that sounds like a perfectly good waste of flesh to me.....

UnholyAdvent
07-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Well in the dream what I really want to do is kill them but only if they want death too so I torture them until they beg for death so then its right

denuseri
07-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Some things are perhaps best left in the realm of fantasy. Which is why most bdsm practicioners adhere to a philosophy of Safe, Sane and Consensual.

UnholyAdvent
07-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Some things are perhaps best left in the realm of fantasy. Which is why most bdsm practicioners adhere to a philosophy of Safe, Sane and Consensual.

Okay understandable, but how about in the sense they are still said in the form of fantasy?

denuseri
07-01-2011, 12:13 PM
What one's fantasies entail and what one actually does about them are two completely different universes in so far as I am conserned.

Snark
07-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Some guys named Bundy, Gacey and Dahmer all come to mind. You may not be familiar with them, since they are a bit before your experience. Before you start to practice on some one you might want to check in with a therapist.

UnholyAdvent
07-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I'd much rather just find people who are more to my lvl :) and before anyone gets their panties in a bunch it would not go that far, and for the sake of humouring denuseri no one would end up in the hospital either

leo9
07-03-2011, 04:31 AM
Give the guy a break. I'm where he is, my taste for inflicting pain is only limited by what the sub can take, and I mean that. If I had the great good luck to meet a sub who wanted to be beaten and tortured to bloody rags, and who had the means to make it realistically practical (say, a very understanding private clinic to recover in,) I'd have the time of my life. That doesn't entitle anyone to start comparing me to serial killers.

Advent, you'll have gathered that there are nervous people here, but they have their reasons. There have been some very bad people who used BDSM networks to garner victims for unsafe and unconsensual (and fatal) practices; between that and general vanilla incomprehension, we have an image problem, hence the need to keep repeating safety and consent even when you might think it was assumed.

Try to be nice to them by throwing in occasional disclaimers about consent and reasonable precautions, and making it clear what's fantasy and what's serious plans of action.

Snark
07-03-2011, 10:03 AM
leo9, you used a very key word..."recover".

leo9
07-05-2011, 06:05 AM
leo9, you used a very key word..."recover".Yes, so he said that in the dream he wants to torture them to death but not in reality. Which bit of that isn't clear?

Venom
07-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Just saying. Maybe someone else has come across this mind set who better understands it then I do..

So you have doubts or difficulties about how to handle this mind set? I am intentionally not writing "to control", for this would imply the possibility of ... what? To lose it?

No, I presume that you have the urge this fantasy to be ful(l)filled, not to become reality. Sounds like hair-splitting, but bear with me: I'm mostly with leo9 on this. Just because it is your fantasy and you are thrilled by the thought of it, it doesn't mean you are thrilled by the actual action (the non-consensual, that is).

Back to understanding that mind set: It may be unsatisfying, but it is not so much a question of understanding then of accepting. Why does someone like Coca-Cola, but not Pepsi?
Maybe this fantasy is a valve for aggressions, for all the shit that happens to us every day, but this thought is better thought by psychologists

Silus
07-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Keys words I am seeing in this thread:

"check in with a therapist"
"thought by psychologists"