PDA

View Full Version : 25 year old f sub looking for multifacited relationship.

youko
07-01-2011, 04:58 PM
hello i am a 25 year old submissive female.. i am looking for a Dom or Master. i have had some real life experience but limited online experience.. right now i am looking for a online relationship unless you live nearby then we could meet i live in Florence OR but i am not opposed to meeting people from other places so long as they can travel to Florence.. i do have a webcam and msn messanger.. i am into mild pain, humiliation, degredation, edge play, vampirism, and a number of other things. my only limits are watersports, scat, bestiality, breast/ genital torture and fisting. anything else goes.. i am ideally looking for a Dom that can take on different roles, including Dom/Master, Owner (i'm into pet play) and a daddy. i know that it will be hard to find anyone that fits all of these but if this sounds like something that you can do please message me!

IAfreek
07-08-2011, 06:18 PM
still looking?

primecut
07-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Youko,
You have described a multi-faceted relationship model thats interesting. I used live in CA (sacramento) but have relocated to the mid west.

I can fufill your online need if your our game. Am an ex-military male and kno what young fem subs need. Will certainly respect your limits...lets talk more and see if we click.

Sir Richard1
08-01-2011, 06:26 PM
if you are still seeking, give me a message. lets see how it goes.