PDA

View Full Version : Female submissive looking for a male Dom/Master.

Beckielou
07-03-2011, 06:30 AM
I am looking for a Dom. I have had a Dom before but things didn't work out well and I am looking for a new Dom. By things not working out well I mean we realized that things weren't right between us and we decided to call it quits.

I am 19, and living in the UK, just so you know for time differences.

I currently have a medical problem which i do not know what it is and i can be in immense pain. I'm hoping that if my Dom can help me with this and help me deal with the pain I am in.

Please leave PM's or email me at missbeckielouise@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

Beckielou
07-03-2011, 07:11 AM
I have found what I am looking for. please no more replies.
thank you.
Beckielou

Beckielou
07-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Okay, so maybe not. Looking again. Sorry for the mess around here. Again if you are interested please either PM or email me.

Thank you.

Beckielou
07-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Currently under consideration. Thank you for all replies. i shall update again if things don't work out. I hope they do work out.

Beckielou
07-03-2011, 05:59 PM
I have found my Master. Thank you to all who applied. I'm now a loving slave to a wonderful Master who will treat me with the love, trust and respect that I deserve.

Silus
07-03-2011, 06:11 PM
So you found a "Master" one hour after posting here....then again found the "wonderful Master" and your in love with in 10 hours?

lexora
07-04-2011, 01:47 AM
damn that is fast, i been looking for years and months and i yet to find someone that good...

Beckielou
07-04-2011, 10:28 AM
So you found a "Master" one hour after posting here....then again found the "wonderful Master" and your in love with in 10 hours?

Thank you for the reply. The first time was an order of sorts from a potential Dom, which after further consideration, I realized was not the right one for me and my needs. How can you trust someone who tells you to get naked within thirty minutes of "meeting" someone? I can't do it, can you?

As for my Master now. Who said anything about being in love? I said I'm a loving slave. I hope to fall in love with my Master. But for the time being, we're just getting started with our relationship. We're learning about each other. So far yes, I love everything I know about my Master. I love the fact he can make me cum without me touching myself... twice.

I never asked for your opinion about what is happening right now and yes I might have found my Master quickly but that's just the way things worked out and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Thank you for your comment.

Beckielou

Beckielou
07-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Thank you so much for the comment.I hope you find someone soon.

Beckielou