PDA

View Full Version : How can I make a home-made one? (An artificial vagina).

abigale
07-11-2011, 06:08 AM
How can I make a home-made one? (An artificial vagina). It's not that I'm ashamed to go and buy one, but we don't think it's the most convenient thing to buy a commercial one.

Silus
07-11-2011, 08:13 AM
I had one of these sent to me my last time in Iraq. It was not bad, but it was not great. Of course nothing beats the real warmth!!

Snark
07-11-2011, 08:52 PM
While it may not be convenient...the time, materials and practice it will take to make a good one...or even a good enough one from scratch is probably a lot more than making one. If you have to ask how, then you've never done silicone or soft rubber molding. That in itself takes practice. Order one on line. It will cost a quarter or less than learning how to do it yourself.

UNLESS! You have access to a VERY exceptional pussy to duplicate and can sell copies. Then...maybe.

Silus
07-12-2011, 07:12 AM
I would be willing to take a "exceptional pussy" duplicate!!!!!

Snark
07-12-2011, 10:27 AM
WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT! E-BAY! In their "Adults Only" section under "male masturbators" has a home "clone a pussy kit"! 19 bucks with free shipping. SO! Some one has figured out that others want to do it as well!

Be sure to let us know how it works...there may be a few who would like to try it out.

Silus
07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh I gotta go ebay this up now.

Hmmm I looked and came up with nothing. But I think my problem is I dont know how to get into the adult side of Ebay.

Snark
07-12-2011, 05:28 PM
LOL! Go to "Everything Else". Of course you have to have an account...and have proven your appropriate age. Which you have already done here....

Silus
07-12-2011, 08:32 PM
This is all I could find: CLONE A WILLY - GLOW IN THE DARK

Fail.

Snark
07-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Try "clone a pussy"! It's there. Don't know if it works...or how well....but for 20 bucks....

Have fun!

Silus
07-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Sooo wonder if I can make a few of these of my girl and then start selling them off..... LOL I bet I wouldnt sell 2.

scarlet_85
12-09-2011, 12:03 PM
Completely opposite of what you're needing but...

I have tried the "Clone-a-Willie"!!! It worked great... We had to use two kits to ensure it was an exact replica hut the kit was great. And it was really easy to do. Not sure about the who-ha kit but if its made by the same people, its probably the same quality. I say go for it!!

Silus
12-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Yeah this one has been request more than once in my house.