PDA

View Full Version : Anal for Master?

purplishkittah
07-14-2011, 07:34 AM
So here is a question for anyone who cares to try and help..

Is it wrong or less Dominant for a male Master to enjoy/want anal stimulation and/or to be fucked in some way by His female submissive?

If No... Can you offer advice or ideas on how to do it/incorporate it into play without it seeming submissive/switching roles?

VaAugusta
07-14-2011, 08:58 AM
There's definitely nothing wrong with kink as long as it's consensual! However, if you view it as being "less dominant" and (in your eyes) ruins the d/s fantasy that you have, then there might be a problem. Maybe just try and think of it as pleasing your master. ;) As for incorporating it into play.. that sounds a little tough. :| Good luck with that.

denuseri
07-14-2011, 10:30 AM
It all depends on the relationship dynamic between the individuals involved.

For me its not as much about the what so much as the how; some acts are inherently viewed through out history as being less dominant that others.

There is a big difference between someone taking on a submissive posture with their ass up and face down while begging for an ass fucking and oh say strapping their submissive down getting them hard and then posting on top of their cock and staying in complete control.

With some people once the dominance is relinquished its twice as hard to regain.

Silus
07-14-2011, 12:52 PM
Let me give you a little background on me. My first 4 yrs in the military was in the USMC, my next 6 in the Army doing ground warfare. Since then I have returned to Iraq and Afghanistan 5 times. I have what you would call a type A personality, like most Dominate males. I think what you described is very "subish" if you will. You can try to rationalize it all you want, but when you have your "Master" bent over the couch and your going to town on him, its hard not to look at him and think he is weak. Once again this is just my opinion and I am sure to get raked over the coals for it, but I can fully understand how you can look at him as less of a Master. He might not be the right man/woman for you.

Lazerous
07-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Males have a prostate gland that can be stimulated and very arousing...at least for some. Perhaps if you were strapped severely with a dildo gag locked to your mouth and he was either squatted down or using a sex seat while you did crunches into his ass with your mouth and face as the instrument of his pleasure you could get a more humble opinion of your actions. just an option.

Nicipac
07-14-2011, 02:06 PM
for me it's not happening ...you can lick it and tickle it oh hell yeah.....is it wrong? no... if its what he wants then its right... does it make him less...no!....unless of course he wants you to strap him down and fuck him...then yes that would make him less.....

this can be done as punishment for you as he has you lick his dirty asshole and then clean it by fucking him... it can be used as humiliation as he has you lick it and fuck it with your fingers and then lick your fingers clean.... it can be done while in a 69 position while you suck his cock you finger or fuck his ass as he does the same to you....

if you still can't wrap your mind around being able to do it with out losing respect for his Dom/Master...then take it out of play time and move it to the vanilla sex time between you ...Be safe and play well

Silus
07-14-2011, 05:05 PM
Nicipac all I am hearing are ideas to perform on a submissive.

Absinthe, sorry brother I could not make out what you were saying but it sounded kinky as hell.

Nicipac
07-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Sorry did I get this post wrong? was it not the submissive trying to find away to work in doing her Masters ass with out him seeming submissive?

Snark
07-14-2011, 05:55 PM
I think such an option would be submissive...if the sub is providing a prostate massage with her face.

Snark
07-14-2011, 05:59 PM
sorry...duplicated post.

purplishkittah
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Thank you everyone for your responses, opinions, and suggestions. It has helped me a good bit in my thoughts on this.

Nicipac: i apologize for not being a bit more detailed in my initial post but to answer your question, No this is not a situation where the submissive (me) is trying to work this into do on my Master. Anal stimulation is something that has been a part of our play for sometime as far as me licking him there and such at his demand but recently in some open conversations regarding things we were both still interested in/curious over my Owner was comfortable enough to tell me that beyond my finger from time to time any other anal play is something he has never allowed or done but is an idea he is still a curious over and has thought about finding a way to incorporate into our play. i do not know exactly why or where exactly it came from but realized during that talk that the thought of a guy being fucked there (whether by a person or toy) has always just been associated as a submissive act to me. After a lot of thought i came to the idea that i dont think that is exactly true and maybe somewhat of a stereotype if that makes sense. Its something my Master and i have talked a lot about and in truth i am too curious about the prospect of how it could be added into our play and we agreed that it would all depend on how the act was done/brought up that would make it submissive or not. For example like the one idea mentioned above of having me bound/gagged with a cock and him using it/me as he wished to Him and i would not be submissive. I am sure there are varying opinions and beliefs but I just thought it was a neat experience altogether that led to some very interesting thoughts and was curious as to the opinions and thoughts of others too which is why i posed the question as well as seeking out any other interesting and creative ideas on how to add it in play from that angle.

Thank you again for your time everyone