PDA

View Full Version : Dom looking to see what it's like as a sub

nemesis
07-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Just as the title says, I am a dom interested in seeing what it is like as a sub. I am a 23 year old male, and have been in the lifestyle for several years. Call it curiosity, or an effort to better understand what it is that I do, but I think that this will be an interesting experience.

I am looking for a creative domme - primarily to subject me to cruel amounts of orgasm control through teasing, edging, denial, palming, forced orgasms, post-orgasm torture, etc. Orgasm control is something I love using on my subs (I only take on female subs) and am interested in seeing what it is like from the other side. Restraint and sensory deprivation are on my list of interests as well - amongst other things. A domme that enjoys getting into the mind of her sub, and really enjoys being merciless is ideal. I live in New York and am okay with meeting up if we get along, but online is fine as well. I am fortunate enough to be in a position to travel to almost anywhere I want at nearly anytime I choose. I am open to exchange pictures, but my face will not be in them.

As a fair disclaimer, I am naturally a take charge sort of person; I expect that this will create a challenge. However, as a dom I prefer some attitude in my subs, and surely there are many dommes out there that enjoy the same. However, I will not do this half-heartedly and expect the domme to push me.

I am not posting this in the switch's thread sense I am not primarily looking to switch with the same person, but I am open to that as well. Send me a PM if this sounds like something you might be interested in, and we can talk more.

Silus
07-16-2011, 04:34 PM
soooo I dont get it..... For me your either a submissive type b personality or a type a personality. I guess I just dont understand why switching (but not calling yourself a switch) would help you to become a better "Master"..

nemesis
07-16-2011, 05:52 PM
This is not something I intend to keep up on a permanent basis - a switch would enjoy this on a more recurring basis. I have nothing against the term, and if you think that's how I should be categorized, I wouldn't argue it since the categorization is based on a personal sense of perception. This whole "A DOM NEVER GIVES UP POWER!" concept seems to be a very prevalent albeit false assumption because it assumes that a person is a dom and nothing else; Being a dom is something I enjoy doing, it is not who I am as a whole; This is me getting more insight into that facet of my personality. I am sure there are people that regard being a dom as a permanent state of being, and that's their prerogative.

As for becoming a better "Master" (not sure why you have that quoted), I firmly believe that bdsm is largely psychological. In better understanding what a sub experiences, I get more insight into what I do. I'm comfortable enough with myself that I do not mind trying this out, but given my personality, it is probably not something that would work out for a very prolonged period of time. If I do end up wanting to keep at it, then I think it would make perfect sense to regard myself as a switch. For now, I guess you can call me switch-curious.

Silus
07-16-2011, 06:58 PM
"because it assumes that a person is a dom and nothing else; Being a dom is something I enjoy doing, it is not who I am as a whole"

This is what I am talking about. For me being a Dominate person in life is who I am.
As for why I put "Master" in quotes is because it is a self appointed title.

nemesis
07-17-2011, 12:01 PM
I am a very dominate person in my general life; I'm a senior executive at a company, I generally take the lead when going out with friends, make the plans for any undertakings, etc. I don't want there to be any confusion on that matter. However, a dom in the bdsm sense is a different thing - albeit not entirely - with some different dynamics.