PDA

View Full Version : 18 yr bad girl seeking male master to teach her a lesson

sarahr
07-19-2011, 03:08 PM
I've been playing with myself all afternoon and need a master to discipline me. I enjoy orgasm control, toilet control, punishments, nipple play,anal punishments, and humiliation. Reply with a scenario of how you punish me if I disobeyed you.

kyzu9917
07-19-2011, 07:23 PM
If you disobeyed me I would put a blindfold on you and then I'd cuff you're wrists to your ankles and kneel you in the middle of the room. I would walk around you and lash out at your tits and ass so you could never tell where the blows are going to come from or where they would be aimed. I would build the intensity of the blows until you begged me to stop. If I felt you gave in too quickly I would then put a vibe in your cunt and a plug up your ass and lock you in a chastity belt. I'd leave you gagged in another room for a couple hours and let you squirm. Then I would make you get on your knees and prove your worth by sucking my cock. Then we could have some real fun.

Caretaker
07-22-2011, 09:20 AM
I would ty you up on a chair with your legs spread wide. Then I would blindfold you, gag you with your own wet panty's and put clamps on your niples.
After that I would put headphones on you with the sound of some bondage movie so you can hear all the sounds and imagine what would happen to you.
When you are halfway of the movie I'd put a vibe against your clit on it's lowest setting so you will not be able to cum and leave you there for about half an hour or longer if you're still able to think straight.
than I will let your orgasm build up by setting the vibe higher step by step but I will not let you cum.
when you beg me te have an orgasm I will deny it I'll remove the vibe and the blindfold. Let you watch the movie and let you become even more needing to cum.
Pm me if you want to know if I'll let you cum.