PDA

View Full Version : submissive female seeking online dom

Astrid007
07-24-2011, 07:57 PM
I am a 22yr old from the US. I am in a real-life relationship (non-BDSM) so I am not looking to be owned. I am very curious/interested in the areas of tease and denial and orgasm denial as well as on the other spectrum of forced orgasms (as I am trying to get myself to be able to have multiples). I am a student (nursing) as well as a working professional, and what I'm looking for is someone to have a dom/sub friendship (?) I guess. I am willing to accept tasks/trainings via email/chat in regards to edging/orgasm denial/forced/etc which can be completed by me alone or when I'm with my bf (I'd like to leave him out of the equation). I don't think I'd feel right about sending pics/videos of myself but I would be willing to send back stories/blogs/etc about the experiences.

I understand this is a very *Light* situation, but please message me if this is a situation that you are interested in.

<3 astrid

metal
07-25-2011, 02:46 AM
i think i can't halp with that

Mikal
07-25-2011, 02:10 PM
astrid, this sounds like a lovely idea. Please let me know if you're still looking.
Mikal

prometheus
07-28-2011, 01:24 AM
Hi Astrid,

Sounds very similar to my own situation, across the pond. If you're interested have a look at my profile and drop me a PM. Good Luck with your search

prometheus

jacktheking
07-28-2011, 03:22 AM
u can ping me at jacktheking3 at yahoomessenger..