PDA

View Full Version : Late 90's Movie ID help: Blonde in Rubber Hallway Many Hands from Wall Touching Her

diamondman1220
07-25-2011, 10:21 AM
My wife and I were talking about some erotic stuff and I told her there was this movie from the Late 90's that had a solo Busty Blonde walking down a hallway and Latex/rubber Hands started coming out of holes in the wall touching her. I think she had on a small red outfit. One hand came out with a didlo and started to play with her, it was hot but I can't remember it and wanted to find it to show my wife.

It was kind of an strange tabooish type movie for it's time. On the lines of ZAZEL or Blue Dahlia.

Any help would he great.

Thanks

diamondman1220
07-25-2011, 10:22 AM
If this helps..............
This is the exact same storyline I found online of the scene but it seems this writer changed and added some stuff.

But it's pretty much right on except for the adding of the Tenticles and Cum talk.

The Latex Dungeon
Part Five - The Hotel

***THE LATEX DUNGEON***

Julie walked along a long narrow corridor three feet wide, the walls were made of shiny black rubber and seemed alive. She could hear them breathing, see them moving.

"How did I get here..." "Where am I?" Julie thought to herself feeling a little panicked at first. she was still wearing the electric blue spandex mini dress that Cynthia had loaned to her.

The ground felt soft and rubbery under her high heels as she walked down the corridor. She reached out and touched the breathing surface of the rubber wall. It reacted to her touch, quaking and quivering. For some reason she was not as frightened as before in fact she became a little exited by her strange surroundings. Up in the distance there seemed to be a opening at the end of the corridor... But it seemed so far away.

Suddenly Julie felt something grab her ankle, she looked down and saw that a black rubber hand had come out of the wall and seized her. She tried to struggle free and only just managed. She backed away from the wall with the hand and moved up against the opposite wall not noticing that it too was now alive with rubber arms and tentacles. Two of the rubber hands down at her feet grabbed her by the ankles as a slimy rubber tentacle coiled it's way up around her stocking covered leg.

"Oh god no!" Julie cried as two more rubber hands grabbed her flailing wrists and held them tight. Two more still came out of the wall and grabbed her by the breast's. They ripped open the front of her dress and started massaging her naked breasts and caressing her body. She felt another hand between her legs rubbing her stocking covered pussy.

"Uuuuuhhhh!" Julie moaned at the touch.

Soon her whole body was being fondled with rubber hands and slimy tentacles. She could feel one of the tentacles sliding over the crotch of her pantyhose, it's slimy ribbed surface massaging her lips through the fine mesh of the nylon covering them.

Julie struggled helplessly. her legs were held firmly apart as slimy rubber tentacles coiled and slid over them.

On the ground between her legs she could see a larger penis shaped tentacle emerging spurting a cum-like liquid as it emerged.

"Oh God!" Julie cried as she struggled in vain. Two rubber hands at her crotch ripped open her pantyhose while a slimy ribbed tentacle slid over her exposed lips coating them with it's slime.

She felt hands and tentacles tear at the legs of her pantyhose while other rubber hands pulled off her high heeled shoes and tossed them aside. She squirmed and struggled, her spandex mini dress hung from her body in slimy rags.

The rubber dildo tentacle slithered up the ripped pantyhose covering her leg spurting it's cum-like liquid all over her leg as it neared her vulnerable cunt. A moment later it was at her helpless pussy. She squirmed as she felt the hot cum squirt at her cunt.

"UnhhhH!" Julie grunted as it entered her, her hips gyrated and squirmed in her bondage of tentacles and rubber hands.

The sound of deep sensual breathing was heavy in her ears. Her pantyhose were shredded and covered with the slimy cum-like liquid. She moaned and grunted as the penis shaped tentacle between her legs pumped her in and out while every inch of her body was constantly being caressed and massaged by the rubber hands and tentacles.

"UUuuuuunnnnnhhHH!...." She felt a large blast of hot cum deep inside of her as the rubber penis filled her, it squirted her three more times. Hot cum dripped out of her and flowed down her leg over the shredded remains of her pantyhose.

Julie screamed as she orgasmed. Her hips gyrated and thrust back and forth as the snake-like dildo fucked her.

A moment latter the rubber tentacles and hands released her and slowly retreated back into the wall. Her worn out body slid down the wall till she sat on the floor with her legs spread open, hot cum dripping from her wet pussy exposed between the ripped open nylon of her pantyhose.