PDA

View Full Version : Ben Wa Balls

Venice
01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
Hello all :)

Recently I found some Ben Wa balls in my room (I bought them when I was in middle school, just figured out what they're used for, haha) and I'm dying to try those suckers out.

I was getting ready to, it's about halfway in, then a thought occurs to me- can these things get lodged? What if they get stuck?

I know, I know, naive and such, but atleast I'm trying to gets my edumacation ;)

GaryWilcox
01-04-2005, 05:08 PM
I was getting ready to, it's about halfway in, then a thought occurs to me- can these things get lodged? What if they get stuck?
It's been more than a decade since I bought a pair for an adventurous girlfriend. I don't seem to remember ever having such a problem with her getting the balls out... and this is the girl who had a panic attack because she couldn't get a contraceptive sponge out once.

Venice
01-04-2005, 05:15 PM
It's been more than a decade since I bought a pair for an adventurous girlfriend. I don't seem to remember ever having such a problem with her getting the balls out... and this is the girl who had a panic attack because she couldn't get a contraceptive sponge out once.

That takes a huge weight off my shoulders (I'm rather panicky myself). Thank you :)

Alaric's pet
01-04-2005, 05:30 PM
i've never had trouble getting them out either. Honestly, though, i found them a little small. My favorites are the larger plastic ones that have a metal ball inside that rolls around. They are attached with a string as well to make it easier to get out. I would highly recommend them. :heart:

Mobius
01-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I thought that ben wa balls were an urban mith like spanish fly

Ms Pet since you had first hand experiance like the wrighters would say did you have an orgasm with every step?

and did you have multible orgs if you ran in place

Venice
01-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Thank you all for your comments/suggestions.

I was thinking of dragging the rocking chair into my room and trying them out ;)

albear
01-05-2005, 03:51 AM
My favorites are the larger plastic ones that have a metal ball inside that rolls around... I would highly recommend them. :heart:

I'll second that! :rainbow: But in terms of them getting stuck, I've never had a problem, gravity seems to do it's thing and if all else fails, just relax and I'm sure they'll make their way out :p

slavelucy
01-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Hi Venice,

My ben-wa balls are joined up with string on which there's a little loop to pull them out, but either way, it's not likely you wouldn't be able to get them out, either through (as albear says) gravity, or just um, a little push.

There's some stuff on ben-wa balls (types and their removal) here (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1063) on another thread, the ben-wa stuff starts roughly around post 4.

Hope this helps. :)

sl

AndrewBlack
01-06-2005, 11:38 AM
What's it like wearing them, an all round pleasant experience or an acquired taste? How long do you wear them for? Do you walk around the day with them in?

slavelucy
01-06-2005, 11:49 AM
What's it like wearing them, an all round pleasant experience or an acquired taste? How long do you wear them for? Do you walk around the day with them in?

Ay up lad, who's tha' talkin' to?

Nevermind, i'll just barge in an answer either way. :D

What's it like wearing them? Well, it depends really..sometimes it's nice, if i'm already turned on, it's an unbearable tease, sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable, especially sitting down and especially if they were er...edging out prior to sitting down. :o As i said on that other thread...it's more the feeling them inside than their actual interaction that is horny. How long? Depends on how long he asks! Sometimes an hour or so, sometimes hours and hours. Do i walk around with them in? Noooo, i do forward rolls to get me from A to B...LOL...joking, yeah, course, like albear said, sometimes gravity threatens to be evil...but then that's half the fun! He had be wear them to go swimming once...now that was a bitch.

To be honest, if you imagine them to cause earth shattering orgasms in the middle of tesco, you're overating them....they're ok, for fun (and humilation), but they're not the miracle toys that the adverts would have us believe.

sl

rwarner000
01-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi all,

Long time reader and lurker, first time poster. I didn't see a introduction forum, so greetings! This thread caught my eye; they have been one of my favorite tools of the trade.

What I like about them, as Miss Lucy said, is the humiliation aspect especially because they can be hidden in plain sight in public. One of my more memorable scenes was when I had the sub I was training insert them as soon as we got out of the shop and into the car. She was made to keep them in while we went to the grocery store for 'food'. It was for about an hour in total.

Also, thanks Lucy! The swimming idea is fantastic!