PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Steely
02-11-2003, 02:33 PM
well, been prowling around the boards for a week or so now and figured i might as well step out and say hello. a bit of background info about me: Male, 18, i was recently informed of BDSM by a good friend and started to open my eyes to what it was (got rid of some of my missconceptions) have recently grown very interested in it, and from some of the posts i saw figured maybe this was the place to ask questions. If you have any questions about me drop me a line, i'm pretty open about myself (once again thnx to that same friend :P)

Chuck

BruceBoxer
02-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the dark side CHuck. There are a few younger people around this forum--all good folk. I'm always surprised when young people express an interest in BDSM as when I was your age, just copping a feel took days & weeks of plotting and such :) Different times. But, by the late 60's it WAS a party! Anyway, I digress...enjoy lad!
Cheers,Boxer

veru_skjava
02-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Hello Chuck, I like Boxer, i find it wonderful that young folk are discovering their interests.

If only I had been able to identify my inner feelings and desires earlier in life.... well who knows :)

I hope you enjoy, ask questions, and remember the only stupid question is the one unasked.

veru skjava
:)