PDA

View Full Version : how to look slutty

tdm333
07-31-2011, 12:30 AM
hello all my master want me to look and act slutty but idk how to dose anyone know how i can to please him the way he want me to be slutty any advice is welcome

denuseri
07-31-2011, 02:01 AM
It would help to know in what context and setting.

tdm333
07-31-2011, 02:09 AM
It would help to know in what context and setting. in like acting and outfits

denuseri
07-31-2011, 02:25 AM
But where and when exactly?

tdm333
08-01-2011, 12:58 AM
around the house and anytime i`m inside rules are for inside only

denuseri
08-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Sky is the limit then.

Now are you supposed to be dressing slutty as a guy or is this part of some sissification or cross dressing fetish?

tdm333
08-01-2011, 12:38 PM
cross dressing

denuseri
08-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Ahh ok now we have something to work with.

Short skirts, heels, halter top and chunky dollar store jewelry...obviously you will need panties and over application of makeup.

karley
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Or denu, perhaps a decided lack of panties would be a bit more slutty? Or some crotchless panties, or other slutty lingerie. Also, a great way to look slutty is to simply wear lingerie as though it were clothing - like a corset or bustier top with a micro mini.

tdm333
08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
well i have a few skirt that do need to be mod corest stocking lace panties and crotchless also but about makeup how would i do that one

karley
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM
heavy and dark. Blues eyes and red lips are the ticket there. Google image search it, should give you a pretty good idea.

tdm333
08-01-2011, 05:50 PM
well i have blue eyes what kind of make up would work i can have miss help put it on but i not sure bc there is a bunch of kinds ty for all the advice

karley
08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Blue eyeshadow is probably what you're looking for. Heavy eyeliner and mascara also. A deep and/or bright red lipstick with gloss to cover it. You can google ways to apply make-up and "slutty" looks.

denuseri
08-02-2011, 08:29 AM
The only reason I suggest panties pf some kind is because he is a guy and it wouldn't do to have his schlong hanging out. lol

Barbara4
08-02-2011, 01:07 PM
With the heavy lipstick & eye liner, etc., if you are a smoker that will really give you a slutty look, esp if only in your underwear walking around the house!

tdm333
08-02-2011, 01:38 PM
how would being a smoker help bc i do smoke but that dont make sence to me tho bbut the make up i`m get this weekend when i go to town also it hard for me to walk around only in panties due to the cold weather that i`m having here and not used to cold

brwneydgirl
09-20-2011, 06:39 AM
In general, what do you think looks slutty when you see it on women? Super short skirts (bend over a lot), fishnets (torn?), high heels, tight, short tops, deep red lipstick (nails too?). There are some pics on this site over in the "erotic photo" section of girls wearing latex...that could have a slutty vibe. I am a fairly tall woman, but you know what I'd love to be able to get away with? Super high-heeled thigh-high boots...(just my own personal thing there).

tdm333
09-20-2011, 01:03 PM
In general, what do you think looks slutty when you see it on women? Super short skirts (bend over a lot), fishnets (torn?), high heels, tight, short tops, deep red lipstick (nails too?). There are some pics on this site over in the "erotic photo" section of girls wearing latex...that could have a slutty vibe. I am a fairly tall woman, but you know what I'd love to be able to get away with? Super high-heeled thigh-high boots...(just my own personal thing there).

im not to sure what i belive is slutty is why i asked Sir would like me to be slutty but not sure what he mean by that cant ask him atm bc he gone till mid oct

Dog's Lady
09-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Another place to look for help with makeup application is YouTube--I have wandered across quite a few makeup videos when looking up other stuff. For some wild looks, there is a girl/young woman who tells you how to get some of Lady Gaga's looks-with colors and brand names of the makeup used

didoanna
10-15-2011, 10:48 PM
I'd go with really chunky jewellery, especially huge hooped silver earrings and then pick sliver boots. Then maybe team that up with a short, frayed denim mini-skirt. Clean but faded matched with a big wide belt. As for a top, maybe a bright red one with gold buttons!

I would always pick dark cherry lipstick or really bright red. Rimmel do some excellent colours and make-up kits and they're always on sale! And if you've got the time, going a bit heavy handed with the spray tan will also make you look really trashy.

I'd condsider an cheap ankle bracelet too.

Not that I've given this subject much thought...*grins*