PDA

View Full Version : Experienced 24y/o Master seeks new female slave

MasterAnon
07-31-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm a 24 year old highly experienced Master, I love everything there is about being a Master, so picking a favorite thing to do is hard because I love it all, big and small. I'm very meticulous when it comes to BDSM, I love to study every aspect of it, from physical to psychological.

I'm looking for a girl, that is around my age, so 30-18, someone that is physically active, would prefer her to be under 6ft tall, any race, any hair color. Being a nerd is a big plus, Anime, Manga, Video Games, Internet, Books, but thats more like icing on a cake rather than a requirement. A pain threshold is required, so must be able to be taken over a knee and spanked when bad. Experience isn't required, but isn't unwelcome either.

What I seek in my perfect slave, not so much a perfect match or a completely perfect slave, but one that is open honest, committed to being the best she can be, a little bratty, and playful. A slave that is curious, and loves to learn. A slave that strives for perfection, but is happy doing her best. One that hates to disappoint, and most importantly of all is honest with herself and me.

Sub Virgin
07-31-2011, 10:58 PM
Virgin Sub,
Not interested in being used as a fuck toy or bondage anymore. I am interested in learning what makes men want to fuck a woman and what I should do to be more sexually appealing than I am now.
I like play more than training. I would role play your sub if we had sexual chemistry.

zilver
08-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Hello,

Maybe we could talk some and see if we would click?

I am a 21 year old girl, and your mention of meticulousness is what really caught my eye.

Thank you!

zilver

MasterAnon
08-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I will update that I am still in fact looking, but I think I need to spell out 2 things, 1 this is for online, at first at least, if things go well and both parties are interested in taking it further, and 2 don't message me if you aren't going to be honest with me, there is one thing i hate more than anything is liars, honesty is a must and if both sides can't be honest with each other its not going to work out.

MakeMeYours
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
If you're still looking for a slave, maybe i might interest you.
I'm new to this lifestyle, but i'm a fast learner, and with an experienced master, i think i could become the perfect little slave.
Message me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Ama
09-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Hi, my online name is Ama. I have fantasies of humiliation, punishment, role playing and being sexually dominated. I am curious about other types of BDSM. I pride myself on my high pain tolerance. I have not yet had any form of a BDSM relationship, except for a few failed chats online, so I am a little nervous. I'm not sure what being a slave requires or if it's for me, but I'm interested in you and would like to chat if that's what you'd like too.
Also, I'll be 22 this November, I'm about 5'6" and I try to stay fit, my most consistent and loved exercise being bike riding. In the last couple years I have casually fallen in love with reading certain types of fantasy novels.
I hope you message me back.
Ama

MasterAnon
09-16-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm still searching for the right girl.

Ama
09-16-2011, 06:13 PM
I want to recommend MasterAnon to any subs out there who are looking for a master. I was immediately interested in him after reading his personal ad and was not disappointed when I began a master/slave relationship with him online. I am new to bdsm and am so glad that I can remember my first time with this wonderful Dom. He is quite the catch and I hope he finds his perfect sub. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the right one for him.

Silus
09-20-2011, 12:02 AM
Sweet You got a letter of recommendation!!