PDA

View Full Version : Is there any type of bondage that doesn't involve pain at all but involves kinkiness?

kozmatsui41
08-02-2011, 03:54 PM
i m new to bondage and i understand that people enjoy pain in bondage but i like being tied up and doing kinky stuff without receiving pain, so what i am wondering is does any type of bondage exist where you can be tied up and have your partner do kinky stuff to you without them causing you pain? i like the whole being tied up
idea and having your partner do kinky stuff to you but i don't like my partner doing stuff to me where its gonna hurt me and stuff.

Nicipac
08-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I don't think I have ever read that bondage had to be painful. in fact for most bondage its not the pain of the bonds its the inability to get away. That would be like saying you can't have sex without being beaten into submission first.
It's your kink do it as you like.

delish
08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
You've pretty much answered your own question, there. You like being tied up and having sex/intimate contact. That IS bondage without pain. Bondage is simply being bound. What you choose to do while bound is completely within your hands, so long as your partner is trustworthy.

EDIT: Aww, Nicipac beat me to it!

VaAugusta
08-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Tickling?

denuseri
08-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Just keep in mind that some positions one can be tied in that may at first seem comfortable can in fact be painful over time.

Other than that be sage first and kinky second. How much pain if any is up to the consenting parties involved.

Ozme52
08-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Just keep in mind that some positions one can be tied in that may at first seem comfortable can in fact be painful over time.

Other than that be sage first and kinky second. How much pain if any is up to the consenting parties involved.

Why must one be wise first? ;)

Ozme52
08-03-2011, 07:53 AM
i m new to bondage and i understand that people enjoy pain in bondage but i like being tied up and doing kinky stuff without receiving pain, so what i am wondering is does any type of bondage exist where you can be tied up and have your partner do kinky stuff to you without them causing you pain? i like the whole being tied up
idea and having your partner do kinky stuff to you but i don't like my partner doing stuff to me where its gonna hurt me and stuff.

My last bondage scene was a body harness, tight to give a sense of being held and secure plus stimulating pressure on her crotch, followed by a dragonfly arm binding to make her conversely feel helpless. I tossed her around a bit, never letting go of the bindings. Her immediate fear of falling followed by her immediate realization that I was in control and holding her safely, created a psyche snap that made her absolutely giddy. Better than a roller coaster ride... followed by an overwhelming orgasm (remember the crotch rope.)

She was very grateful thereafter... and demonstrated her gratuity.

denuseri
08-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Why must one be wise first? ;)

lol Sorry great Wiz that was a typo: should have been "safe", though one may conclude that being sage would include being safe as well.

Femme.100percent
12-07-2011, 10:58 PM
My last bondage scene was a body harness, tight to give a sense of being held and secure plus stimulating pressure on her crotch, followed by a dragonfly arm binding to make her conversely feel helpless. I tossed her around a bit, never letting go of the bindings. Her immediate fear of falling followed by her immediate realization that I was in control and holding her safely, created a psyche snap that made her absolutely giddy. Better than a roller coaster ride... followed by an overwhelming orgasm (remember the crotch rope.)

Mmmmm...that sounds great and very intense. I love rollercoaster rides!

rosemaryj {domin8tor}
12-08-2011, 12:15 AM

This has been my biggest realization - through recent experience in a position that at first just felt exposed, but having been left for 5/10 minutes unable to move even an inch was painful enough to make me beg for release! a serious stress position! now something we will work on for pleasure & submission, but the post above is right - dont be too far away from a securely bound slave!

scarlet_85
12-09-2011, 12:37 PM

This is a great example. I really feel that I can't add much more to what has already been said above. Another thing that we like to add to being tied up is a lot of sensation play. Having different items such as silk scarves, feathers, even just His fingertips really adds to a bondage moment. Of course, there are also levels of pain that can be incorporated. I'm into the whole pain scene and honestly fully enjoy being bound as a paddle purples my ass. To each their own. Be experimental and you will find what does and doesn't do it for you :)

scarlet_85
12-09-2011, 12:39 PM
I'd also like to add the squeezing areas of the body while being tied up is completely erotic. His favorite spot to grab and squueeze would be my hip. It gets me every time. To be unable to move and feel him firmly pull me in closer **SiGhS** Love it :)