PDA

View Full Version : buryed alive!

badspyro
01-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi,
does anyone else have the fantasy of being buried alive, and either being kept alive or dieing of a slow suffocation?
I have been on some sites and articles, the odd book, and got a few too many ideas :D
Just wondering if anybody else had similar thoughts, or if its just my overactive imagination lol

TTFN :D

BabySub
01-08-2005, 12:50 PM
Hmm. Well, I have had thoughts on this subject myself, but NOT in a sexual way.

Mine are more along the lines of the heroine or hero of a novel being captured and detained that way, which does nothing for me sexually... although I know it might (does) to others. :p I love writing, bdsm / D.s / M.s etc, as well as the usual novels (probably more fantasy based), and role playing, so I have a wide range of situations in which this kind of scenario could be used.

~B~

Captured and detained sounds good though. ;)

Travis
01-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Have you seen Kill Bill Part 2? Good buried alive scene.

AndrewBlack
01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Reminds me of 'The Vanishing' also, and the original French film it copied.

I like a good entombing tale too.

Holding up the Building
By Ryric http://www.sweetchastity.com/building.shtml

ProjectEuropa
01-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi,
does anyone else have the fantasy of being buried alive, and either being kept alive or dieing of a slow suffocation?
TTFN :D

I was a coal mine mechanic when I was much younger. I used to enjoy working on what was called the back shifts when their was no production and maitenance had to be done. Sometimes I and a colleague (you are never allowed to work alone) were sent down into the old workings to salvage equipement. If you turned your lamp off there is no blackness like it and the air is still was warm and breathless. If you let your imagination go it felt very womb like. Every so often you would hear the roof cracking and settling on the roof supports. I used to get off on it but not in a sexual way.

My colleague actually died buried alive, when he was tunneling for coal in the local pit tip during a strike. Ironic.

azraelle
01-17-2005, 06:59 AM
How about a fantasy of being buried from the neck down, naked, in an ant hill? Does that count? Or for that matter being staked out spread-eagled over one.
I also remember some very early torture fantasies of being locked inside a narrow coffin-like metal box set horizontally in the ground, but with the top exposed to the heat of the sun. Poe's "The Premature Burial" story (and movie) bothered me a great deal--nightmares and such--as an adolescent, 11 or 12.

Mobius
01-17-2005, 07:50 AM
Drowning being baried alive or being intombed are not for me. I do not find them erotic at all. I dont realy find any thing about death erotic.

The only bent that I have the slightest interest is in hanging. And not in the death way just found the pictures on a web site and I found them intriging.

No I have no real interest in doing it my self or looking for volunteers.

But i dont mind reading about it or seeing a picture of it.

Good story is about slow hanging is high heal hell.

(Due to the code of conduct I can not disclose the website or the pic)

Ranai
01-17-2005, 08:05 AM
The Cask of Amontillado : 'Indeed it is very damp. Once more let me implore you to return. No? Then I must positively leave you.' :D

AndrewBlack
01-17-2005, 01:47 PM
The ants idea reminds me of this tale which is worth a quick read.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=149

Ranai
01-18-2005, 03:57 AM
Egyptian general & enslaved Ethiopian princess, anyone? ;)
Guiseppe Verdi: Aida, Act IV, Scene 2.

RADAMÈS:
La fatal pietra sovra me si chiuse...
The fatal stone closes over me...
Ecco la tomba mia. Del dì la luce
This is my tomb. Daylight
Più non vedrò... Non revedrò più Aida.
I will never see again... I will never again see Aida.
(...)
Ciel! Aida!
Heavens! Aida!

AIDA
Son io.
It's me.

RADAMÈS
Tu... in questa tomba!
You... in this grave!

(Final duet and they die together.)
~o~o0o~o~