PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to my Mistress

Minimargo
08-12-2011, 02:20 PM
This post is to tell everybody how sorry i am for being disobedient to the rules set by my Mistress.
W/we are having a cyber relationship that has been going on for some time now, to both our satisfactions. My Mistress is very generous, allowing me to play with other people, under a few conditions. These conditions are quite simple, the most important rule is that i am not allowed to lick another pussy.

And that was what i did in a roleplay with an other Domme. Of course i told my Miss what a bad sub i had been. The hours i spend waiting for her reply email were already a punishment on it self. i feel ashamed and very, very stupid. i should not have done this. it was my own choise, the woman i was playing with did not force me, nor did she command me to lick her pussy. i am the only one to blame here.

i feel so ashamed about this cheating on my Mistress. And i want to apologize through this post. She deserves the best sub there is, yet She is stuck with me, disobedient and not worthy of Her thrust. i really need to be punished and i gratefully accept Her punishment. The first part of this punishment is a spanking, my red ass cheeks are shown here. The second part of my punishment is for everybody to know what a slut i am, by posting this message. The third part of the punishment will be very painfull.

Miss, i am truly sorry, please accept my apologies.
Your sub margo

foxxie_girl05
08-12-2011, 04:33 PM
good girl sub