PDA

View Full Version : Looking For An Online Female

MasterF
08-14-2011, 01:31 PM
I am looking for an online female who is a submissive or a slave. To take on and aim to make your life felt complete, whole and better. I want to take your current and your submission/slave life and combine them to so they co exist. This existence can work along side your life, if you a mother, a student, wife, in a relationship, a high ranking or a lowly employee.

This is done through a power exchange relationship. It will involve talking, for me to get to know you better and your current life, teaching and improving your life. As we get to know each other better, I will start to control away from you. The areas will be agreed between us, including if it for a set time period during a given day, right through to having total control of that area 24X7.

The agreed areas have previously included for the smaller power exchange are rules, carry out tasks that I instruct you to follow during online sessions or away from the computer where you report back to me by a set time. These tasks could involve sexual pleasure, orgasm denial, bondage and some pain to teaching you about the scene. There are other tasks that you might complete while doing normal day to day stuff. Like going around pant less, or having objects in your holes to make you aroused for hours without any relief. These objects can included vibs, beads, small bottles/pens, marbles, butt plugs.

The fuller power exchange can include helping making decisions in your life. These decisions can include personal grooming, what wardrobe to wear, when you are allowed out (Outside agreed limits like work), what to eat. To help to achieve your aims and tasks by motivating you to carry through any given actions and rewarding or punishing you when you succeed or punishing you when you have done something wrong (The definition of something wrong will be agreed to by the both of us and set out in the given rules. If you feel you have done something wrong and is not covered in the rules you can tell me and I will punish you as I see fit).

Please contact me through private messages on here, telling me about yourself and what you are looking for. If there are parts from the fuller or the simple power exchange that you like or other areas that I have not mentioned then let me know and we can discuss then.

Master F