PDA

View Full Version : How long have gone with spending time with your Master/Dom(me)?

dslilgirl
08-18-2011, 09:56 AM
I'm just curious what is the longest time some of you have been without having contact with your Master/Dom(me)? And then what is longest amount of time you have going without seeing your Master/Dom(me)?

Thanks,

D's lil one

lucy
08-19-2011, 01:38 AM
I'm just curious what is the longest time some of you have been without having contact with your Master/Dom(me)?
A week. Didn't even miss him, was too busy enjoying to ride my snowboard.

And then what is longest amount of time you have going without seeing your Master/Dom(me)?
About three weeks.

delish
08-19-2011, 02:00 AM
My dom and I started online, so I went for about 2.5 years without seeing him. Maybe 3. This December it'll be 6 years since he moved here to be with me. I don't do well without contact, so.... I honestly don't think we've ever gone for more than a couple of days without some form of contact.

Dog's Lady
09-23-2011, 06:34 PM
We are long distance, so we go without seeing each other for months, sometimes. He was working a job where he could be on the phone, so we talked a lot. He just went back to school, and has been really busy/stressed, so we have barely been talking once a week. For me, going one day without talking to him is awful--I have trouble sleeping unless we say goodnight to each other. But I will get to see him next weekend, if all goes well (and let us hold firmly to all going well,) so Yeah!