PDA

View Full Version : searching for a sub in west midlands, uk

midlandsguy1982
08-23-2011, 04:43 PM
I am 28, male from just south of birmingham. I am an experienced dom who enjoys orgasm denile/control, pain, humiliation, ropes and cock worship.

I am looking for a sub slut of any age in the west midlands area of the uk for discreet training/ownership.

You will report to me daily, complete tasks and meet up at least twice a week for training and use. You will completely submit to me and be under my direct control. You will enjoy humiliation, pain and cock worship.

If you feel you are the right sub for me then contact me via private message stating your age, location and a brief discription of what you enjoy and your experience level.

I am happy with beginners to experienced subs.

here is a pic of my cock for you to admire before contacting me.

midlandsguy1982
08-24-2011, 12:22 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to highlight a few things. We will chat over email and messenger initially, getting to know your limits and interests, we will then meet in a mutual location for drinks and to chat a bit more in person before moving on to your training.

I have had a few responses but nothing that meets my requirements. I will patiently await my slut to contact me for training.