PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Bachman Does It Again

StrictMasterD
08-29-2011, 01:27 PM
Sent Michelle Bachman Senator From Minnesota and Republican Canidiate for President ,said over theweekend, "Huricane Irene is/was GODS reply to the Politcial Mess in Washington, The Debt Crisis and everything else going on inthis country or not being addressed, any comments like this to me are INSANE
It must be added her spokepersons DID say the comment was made in jest, 1st I sincerely doubt it was made i in jest, but does anyone here fell absolutely OUTRAGED by a comment like like over a NATURAL DISASTER? A NATURAL Disaster is not indtended to make a joke about
And she wants to run this Country

Mr. Veide
08-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Michelle Bachmann said she wanted to free gays and lesbians from bondage without realizing how odd it sounded. I doubt she would say anything in jest, she has no sense of humour.

She hates "big government", yet wants the government to dictate people's sex lives. She hates "welfare" yet happily sponges off farm subsidies. The Pentagon loses trillions and she says nothing about their waste, while screaming about the cost of social programs.

Words like hypocrite and idiot spring to mind.

StrictMasterD
08-29-2011, 03:34 PM
Michelle Bachmann said she wanted to free gays and lesbians from bondage without realizing how odd it sounded. I doubt she would say anything in jest, she has no sense of humour.

She hates "big government", yet wants the government to dictate people's sex lives. She hates "welfare" yet happily sponges off farm subsidies. The Pentagon loses trillions and she says nothing about their waste, while screaming about the cost of social programs.

Words like hypocrite and idiot spring to mind.

I agree but I think to me lite of what hapenendd with Irene in "just" in insulting, plus I wonder how she would feel if a Natural Disaster hit her at home in Minnesota or even her own home State of Iowa? Be shewould be sining a different song
To me she is far to dangerous to be Presdient, she needs to very carefully think before she talks
My other question for her is is You are Campaigning now for the Nomination, Nation Wide, when you do plan to go back to Washington and work inthe Senate and vote on issue when they resumeafter Summer break, those who elected you elected you to Representthem as THIER SENATOR and notto be campaiging for President, they did not elect you to cross the country runnig for Presidentthey elected you to prespresent then andservethem in Congress, you can NOT be in 2 places at 1 time

Stealth694
09-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Both Bachmann and Perry have said that Irene was God's way of showing his disatisfaction.
Personally I do not think we need another President who lets others tell him what to do and then calls it God's Will ect.
With the Republican lineup as it is, I have a feeling that this election is going to be another 2008.
I didn't so much vote FOR Obama, I voted AGAINST McCain ( or who ever gets the nomination)