PDA

View Full Version : have a right

singletaillover
09-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Does a Master have a right to force a woman to have an abortion when she got pregnant by using/deceiving the Master?..................I must point out that this has not happened to me i am just interested to see what you would say on this topic.

DowntownAmber
09-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Nope.

denuseri
09-03-2011, 07:47 PM
What Amber said x 2

lozerette
09-03-2011, 11:38 PM
No one has a right to force anyone into anything. All activity should be consensual, in and out of the bedroom. If the woman has voluntarily given up her decision-making abilities then the decision can be made for her, but ONLY as long as she agrees to give up the decision.

ar1
09-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Forcing means against the woman's consent, and nobody ever has the right to do anything to anyone unless it is consensual. Basically just repeating what the above post says! No, no, no, no and no.

Ozme52
09-04-2011, 08:43 PM
But she doesn't have the right to force the Master, or anyone, to participate either, not if she deceived him, presumably regarding birth control. That's non-consent too.

denuseri
09-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Fortunately the legal system has a solution for these situations.

Austerus
09-05-2011, 12:59 AM
He has the right if she has agreed to give him that right, otherwise no. Presumably if she is trying to trick him into having a baby then she wouldn't give him that right sooooo....no.

On the other hand it would be pretty boneheaded to trick someone into having a child with you if you wanted to stay in a relationship with the person, especially if the relationship involved things like, for instance, getting restrained and beaten.

DowntownAmber
09-05-2011, 09:53 PM
This scenario is probably why people should seriously consider, "hey, if something happens here and a kid is conceived as a result, am I prepared to deal with it??" before they have sex.

People lie, pills fail, condoms break. Basically, shit happens and if you don't have a plan for dealing with it then stay home with a dirty magazine and save us all the trauma and drama later when the situation doesn't turn out quite as planned.

delish
09-05-2011, 10:43 PM
But she doesn't have the right to force the Master, or anyone, to participate either, not if she deceived him, presumably regarding birth control. That's non-consent too.

I'm in agreement, but that wasn't the question. Non-consent is never okay, but two wrongs, and all that jazz.

Ozme52
09-06-2011, 04:39 AM
...including non-consent to intentionally conceive... in a sense, he was raped. If she doesn't abort, he's being forced to be a parent.

Not disagreeing with Amber when it comes to accidents... but lies? As denuseri says, there's a legal system for that. But better hurry because once the child is born (or past the second trimester, the current "standard", the child's rights become paramount, (and with that I agree.)

thir
09-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Does a Master have a right to force a woman to have an abortion when she got pregnant by using/deceiving the Master?..................I must point out that this has not happened to me i am just interested to see what you would say on this topic.

Nobody has a right to force anyone to an abortion they do not want, regardless of the circumstances.

Who takes care of the child is another matter, and entirely depending on the circumstances.

Ozme52
09-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Well, in this country, if paternity is proven, the father is responsible for the child. Under those circumstances, that answer becomes trickier.

So I'd suggest that, like any other social contract that can fall under the laws of the land, yes, there are circumstances where the male should have the same pro-choice rights.

thir
09-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Well, in this country, if paternity is proven, the father is responsible for the child. Under those circumstances, that answer becomes trickier.

So I'd suggest that, like any other social contract that can fall under the laws of the land, yes, there are circumstances where the male should have the same pro-choice rights.

A real difficult one! You cannot ask a woman with life in her to kill it if she does not want to. But can you order a man to be a father if he was never asked?

I think in practical terms someone has to take care of the child - and it has to be both parts. I guess the only solution for the male would be to make sure that the anti-conceptive is in place. It is not hard.

DowntownAmber
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Even if the woman lied regarding contraceptives, the guy is consenting to have sex. Sex carries with it the risk of pregnancy. If you're not prepared for that, again, don't have sex. Yeah, it sucks to get swindled but them's is the breaks, as they say. Regardless of the spin put on the situation by the two faced lady in question, it's the guy's d*** and at any point he had the choice not to stick in a place known for baby making.

If we start breaking down who lied and said what to coerce a partner into sex, then we're going to have to prosecute every dude that ever said he was older/younger/wealthier/better connected/whatever to urge a girl to drop her panties. Every man that ever said "I love you" without meaning it, or, "sure, monogamy works for me!" just got branded a rapist.

The world if full of shitty, shady people, and it sure as Hell ain't fair so watch out for what you do (and who you do) because yelling about whether something was "right" or not won't change something as real as a kid.

lucy
09-15-2011, 07:31 AM
^^this. Totally.

MstrJake
09-15-2011, 02:08 PM
I agree with the responses offered here, but I have a question for singletaillover
if you are willing to keep the discussion going. What do you mean by "force." In practical terms and real-life situations, I can't imagine what a Master might do to actually force someone to have an abortion. It would be a pretty extreme living situation if a Master could get a doctor to perform an abortion on a woman who was not willing, not that we haven't read weird tales in the news. So by "force" are you really thinking about coercion?

Flaming_Redhead
09-20-2011, 05:51 PM
No, a master does not have the legal right to force a woman to have an abortion or not, and unfortunately, he can legally be forced to become a parent. As a general rule, the legal system does not let fathers simply give up their rights to avoid child support. If a master does not want children, he should take matters into his own hands and use a condom or get a vasectomy. Short of going to a gynecologist with a woman and/or feeding the oral contraceptive pills to her, there is no way to make sure one is actually using a form of birth control.