PDA

View Full Version : need another perspective?

alyssa08
09-04-2011, 01:34 AM
i'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but it seemed like the best option.

i've been in a D/s "relationship" for some months now.

it's getting to the point where i really don't know what to do with how i feel and i don't know what to think.

like the title says, i need an outside perspective : /

please help, but pm or email me... i'm not going to expound upon the subject here, telling one person is bad enough without telling the whole interwebs.

denuseri
09-04-2011, 11:29 AM
It's actually better in this medium that if your going to get help with something that you get it in the open where everything can be above board rather than from any one individual in a private venue.

alyssa08
09-04-2011, 05:21 PM
you're probably right but i care about my (and his) privacy more.

Snark
09-06-2011, 04:14 AM
One beauty of this forum is that you can be as explicit as you wish and unless you include names and locations, it's highly unlikely that anyone else on this planet will ever know. It' a pretty big world,with members from every where on it. Since your profile only specifies "female" and "submissive" and that fits a few million people; your privacy is hardly in jeopardy!

ksst
09-11-2011, 06:49 AM
That's what I like about it here. I was bursting to share my new happiness and passions with someone and am far too shy and easily embarrassed to ever let my friends and family (other than my husband) know about my kinks, so this is a perfect place where people understand.

Dog's Lady
12-17-2011, 11:38 PM
alyssa:
Please, believe what you have read so far, and know this: there are amazing people here, with a lot of experience, compassion, helpfulness, discretion, and even humor. You will get so much more help if you are willing to post publicly. Take advantage of it. For privacy, just use terms like, he, I/i, master and sub, bottom and top, etc., and we will never know your r/l identity--although there are a few people here that I am starting to think I could trust with me "real identity" (as opposed to my secret "super sub" identity--and yes, that is an attempt at humor. I'm only an okay sub so far, but the people here are helping me get better.)
If you really can't bring yourself to talk in the forum, I hope you do find the help you need. Best of luck.

ksst
12-18-2011, 10:46 AM
secret super sub identity- LOL I love it!

Now I'm imagining heading into a phone booth and coming out naked/chained :)

Austerus
12-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Hell, now _I'm_ imagining you heading into a phone booth and coming out naked/chained ;P

ksst
12-18-2011, 12:19 PM
he he

Dog's Lady
12-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Well, now I have to find a phone booth! Anyone seen any lately?

ksst
12-20-2011, 07:42 PM
We have them in our town- decorative, though, no phones in them. Good enough for changing into super sub.

WickedAir
01-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Having been in a D/s relationship myself, I being the Domme, I can tell you that anything and everything that goes on happens because YOU, the sub, allows it. Since you are new to this type of relationship, may I advise that you google D/s relationships, read and take the time to figure out what you want before you proceed. Then ask your partner what he/she would like and what you both expect. You control everything because it is you that is giving up the power.

And there are different types of D/s relationships. Some just stays in the bedroom. Some have it woven into everyday life. Some have a "lifestyle" and play with other D/s couples. Decide what you want after researching, discuss w/ your partner then play and have fun :)