PDA

View Full Version : Domme seeks online submissive

DawnOwl
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
I am looking for a submissive for online play. Primarily through e-mail instructions, rules and tasks, with occasional IM and/or webcam sessions.

Some of my interests include bondage, CBT, obedience, spanking, anal play, wax and clothespins, among other things.

Because of the on-line nature of this relationship, I am looking for someone articulate and honest, who is dedicated enough to carry out instructions and punishments without direct supervision.

If this is of interest to you, send me a message and tell me a little about yourself, your interests, the role you see yourself playing, and any limits you have.

lexora
09-06-2011, 08:02 PM
hope you find what you looking for I am sure you will a million people will send you messages.

subpeter
11-14-2011, 01:19 PM
I realize that you posted this a very long time ago and may not even be on here or interested anymore but you sound like exactly what I've been looking for. I had a brief time with my previous Domme via email and occasionally chatting though that was somewhat less frequent so I am used to being eloquent in my responses. If you're still interested and would like to get in touch, please do!

Nzslave
11-15-2011, 03:57 AM
Please contact me if you are still looking mistress. I would love to serve you.

JayKami
11-29-2011, 10:06 AM
I would be honered if I'm allowed to be Your slave.
Please feel free to add me: slaveboyjay@hotmail.com

I'm a 19y old slave with not much limits.

greetings
JayKami

CoupleOregonJack
12-04-2011, 02:40 AM
Hi,
My girlfriend signed us up with this site in hopes of finding a Domme. I'm a switch and wouldn't mind playing too, but would be happy just to share her with you and watch her serve you. Her profile in CoupleOregonJill, but I'm the one who's active on here, so if you are interested please drop me a line and I will either send her your way or both of us your way. Thanks
Jack