PDA

View Full Version : Hello again.

KingSean
09-06-2011, 08:36 PM
I was active on this site a few years back and have missed you all ever since. Around that time I had a sub that was everything I could have asked for and more, but it didn't last. I would like to say it was a big interesting mistake that drove us apart but honestly it was a pile of differences that led to the end of the single best kink experience of my life and also some of my biggest regrets. The truth is all the whips and rope in the world can't make a D/s relationship work if the people involved don't mesh properly.

After this I wanted nothing to do with kink and tried my hand at a vanilla lifestyle with a new girl, who didn't know the first thing about the lifestyle. To her credit she did try to fulfill the needs I was denying myself but no one can force themselves to enjoy what we enjoy and again I lost someone I cared deeply for. Along the way I learned a lot about myself, what I need and what I can do for a partner.

My goals for starting again with this community is to find a female sub that I can connect with on a level beyond the props and to meet a bunch of great people along the way. Also I really love to cook so if you need any advice about recipes or general food questions shoot me a pm, always glad to help. I am excited to get to know as many of you lovely folks as possible and am happy to talk any time. Thank you for your time, it's good to be back.

rosebud
09-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Hello and Welcome back to the Library!
Enjoy!

xx rosie

denuseri
09-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Welcome back to our kinky little corner of the internet!

You may enjoy the "recipe swap" thread located a little further down in the Library Cafe in the General Gossip section of the forums....its just full of recipes and such...here is a link:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/11782-recipe-swap

Angel1987
09-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Welcome back :)