PDA

View Full Version : New to this in a way.

Vixen66
09-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Hello I am not very good at putting what I am thinking into words (or spelling for that matter lol) so please bear with me. I have been experimenting with BD/SM off and on for about 12 years. I started out being the dom and lost interest. At first it was awesome being the dom, but I had to really restrain myself as the boys that would play with me didn't want anything to rough. Now I am happily married and Really CRAVE to be the sub. My husband is willing but VERY confused...He tries but cant seem to get into a scene without a script. I could try and write a story or just tell him one to set the scene but then he would want explicite instructions. That would be no fun for me as I would know everything before it happened, He says he cant improvise..? Let alone come up with anything on his own.I have been reading some of the stories posted on this site and find them awesome but a little too hard core for our type of play. Any advise? We do have our safe words so that's not the problem . Please help if you can,Thanks, Vixen66

Domin8or
09-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Maybe it would help him along if he got on here and talked to some of the Doms here. To get tips, advice and such. Check your inbox.

denuseri
09-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Having him join the site on his own to explore is a great idea...and its not just the dom's wwho can help him.