PDA

View Full Version : Problems

Virgin4You2
09-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Not sure if this is were i would post this besides my Blog, but here i go.....

Hi all!

As most already now, i am very new to the BDSM lifestyle. I am a 21(almost 22) year old woman, and am just now exploring my sexual desires. Through a very good friend, i have met(online) someone that is willing to Mentor me, guide me through the ups and down of being a Sub. I am very eager and willing, but i am starting a new job, moving into a new place, and we live in different time zones, so we are always either missing each other, or being forced to postpone our lessons. I hate the thought that i am disappointing someone, and find that i am always apologizing for something, even when i know in my heart i am trying as hard as i can to please.

Is this even worth the time? I am very close to my friend that introduced me to Sir, and i dont want to hurt anyone. I have sent a message to Sir, explaining my circumstances, and asking; graciously and humbly, that we hold off on the lessons till i am in a better place.....but would that even work?

I am very open to advise and opinions. Please voice your comments, for this is something that is very much troubling me, and i dont not know what to do anymore.

Thank you,
~Virgin4You2~

Whisperz
09-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Welcome to the library! If you are looking to learn and explore, you are most definitely in a good place for it. There are always helpful voices around here.

It would seem to me that, ultimately, the arrangement was for learning purposes only, right? I don't see where it should be a problem for it to wait, if that is what works best for right now. It would seem like a much smarter solution and it would prevent any frustration or disappointment from either end of the arrangement. BDSM is also, sometimes, not the most convenient thing in the world, and sometimes life just gets in the way. Your mentor should know that...

I hope everything works out for you...and good luck on your journey.

whisperz

Virgin4You2
09-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Thank you very much for your advise Whisperz, i appreciate it!! a lot! lol

I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works out for the best, and to answer your question...it is for learning purposes only. I am very hopeful for a happy ending and a fun filled journey!

Thanks you again, i am always grateful for more information and advise!

~Vrigin4You2~

thir
09-12-2011, 02:17 AM
I am very eager and willing, but i am starting a new job, moving into a new place, and we live in different time zones, so we are always either missing each other, or being forced to postpone our lessons. I hate the thought that i am disappointing someone, and find that i am always apologizing for something, even when i know in my heart i am trying as hard as i can to please.

Is this even worth the time? I am very close to my friend that introduced me to Sir, and i dont want to hurt anyone. I have sent a message to Sir, explaining my circumstances, and asking; graciously and humbly, that we hold off on the lessons till i am in a better place.....but would that even work?

Why should it not work? Being a sub does not mean that you can change reality, daily life is always there as well and cannot be ignored.

Personally I think you are being responsible by realizing and then pointing out that you are right now in a situation where you cannot be of service as you would like, and that you therefore have to withdraw for a while. Being a sub does not mean that you do not take responsibilities - or decisions.

The comment about always apoligizing for something rings a little warning bell in my head. If you always have to apologize, something in the situation isn't right. I just feel like saying that if it happens in a stable situation (as opposed to the transition you are living right now) I would take it as a sign that something needs to be talked about or adjusted.