PDA

View Full Version : Call my name...

Domination King
09-16-2011, 08:27 PM
In the still silence of the night, the quiet din of nocturnal creatures is severed, as the sound of a ringtone pulsates from the phone. Opening the line, the sound of heavy breathing, and sweet moans fill the speakers. This is you, this is you calling. And this is what I'm waiting for.

(28/m - Seeking 20 something female)

These autumn nights are crisp and clear, with barely a thing to stir my interest in the twilight hours. i'd like to change that. Someone who can hold a conversation erotic, and casual. I'd like to talk to you, enjoy an hour or two on the phone. A submissive who isn't afraid to arrange discreet phone calls in the evening hours. I have several methods to keep phone numbers and identity a secret, so there is no reason for alarm. Contact me if you're interested in occasional late night chats.

Regards,
DK

Silus
09-19-2011, 11:56 PM
Great post!!! You know what you want. I sincerely hope you find what will make you happy.

Domination King
09-20-2011, 04:54 AM
Thank you. I do hope to get a few interested parties.

Domination King
10-16-2011, 01:29 AM
Bump.

Hotstuff23
10-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Great post. If only we had similar interests. Good luck finding what it is you are searching for.

Aurourarikku88
11-15-2011, 01:49 PM
So what exactly are you looking for?

Domination King
11-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Update: For the next few weeks, this will have to be reserved for the weekends.

And to answer Aurouranikku88: I'm seeking a female submissive/slave that is not shy to talk about erotic fantasy, engage in some phone sex, or talk about the day. I'd prefer them to be masochistic, and interested if not desiring some verbal humiliation.

On a side note: I have been told my voice can be extremely addictive after a single phone call.

Domination King
02-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Have not found the right girl yet. Still searching. (Bumping Thread)

Domination King
03-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Another bump to the thread. Looking for the girl that is creative and craving this kind of attention.