PDA

View Full Version : daily tasks for sub

herdomSir
09-20-2011, 06:54 AM
I try to give my slut a daily task to complete for me (ie. masturbate 5 times in a day without cumming and journal about each time) I'm just looking for some new ideas of tasks I can have her do to keep her reminded of her place.

denuseri
09-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Is this a real life arrangement or a online one.

Have you looked into the tasking section of the forums yet?

Xmaster1
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
That can really depend on where your relationship is at and what her limits are.

Hmm, some ideas: Cleaning the house naked, doing the grocery shopping in extra high heels, going to do errands without panties, wearing something that itches or rubs next sensitive spots, having clips, clamps, weights, clothespins, etc attached while doing chores, having to request permission to use the toilet, have her jog instead of walk where ever she goes, wear a butt plug while out shopping (start with short periods, work up to longer periods of time), and instead of just having her play with herself 5 times a day make it be in a public restroom (or even more public, again depending on limits).

herdomSir
09-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Is this a real life arrangement or a online one.

Have you looked into the tasking section of the forums yet?

Sorry live in long term relationship w/ children involved so play has to be discrete

herdomSir
09-20-2011, 12:23 PM
and instead of just having her play with herself 5 times a day make it be in a public restroom (or even more public, again depending on limits).

I like that idea :)

Ozme52
09-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Position practice. A couple that allow meditation or self-contemplation. A couple that make her feel exposed. One for proper presentment at punishment, one for proper presentment for sexual use.

Whether you create them yourself, borrow from any of the various sites online, use the Gorean positions, or actually task her to create a set of them for your approval (in itself, a good task,) you will enjoy knowing she's increasing her stmina and strength (of mind and body) in your service... and you get to correct her posture whenever she's not doing them to your satisfdaction.

Xmaster1
09-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Always glad to help :)

MasterJames92
09-30-2011, 06:39 AM
Each day have her find something unusual from around the house to fuck herself with