PDA

View Full Version : Not so much a story idea as a question on coding

Kallie Thomas
02-18-2003, 03:48 PM
Now that it's too late, I've already submitted, I have a question about coding and really out-there, sci-fi type stories. Would you consider forced penetration, regardless of the "penatrator," rape? And what if the non-human "penatrator" penetrates a pet? Is that bestiality? Or . . .

Ohhh, my poor, twisted brain.

Kallie

Mobius
02-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Kallie Thomas
Now that it's too late, I've already submitted, I have a question about coding and really out-there, sci-fi type stories. Would you consider forced penetration, regardless of the "penatrator," rape? And what if the non-human "penatrator" penetrates a pet? Is that bestiality? Or . . .

Kallie
what octopus sex
Tenticle penitration is very hot in Japan
there into squid sex

BDSM_Tourguide
02-19-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Kallie Thomas

Kallie

Forced penetration as rape? Yes. I think so. I don't suppose it has to be a violent sexual assault to be rape.

Penetrating any kind of animal or being penetrated by an animal constitutes bestiality.