PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Recommend

davina_
09-23-2011, 12:48 PM
I’m sorry if this topic has been covered a million times but I am really looking for some specific ideas for what kinds of books might be out there.

I am interested in learning everything I can in the specific area of Female Domination. I feel like I have lived a pretty charmed life as things could have always been much worse. I am really happy that I was born a guy and nature seemed to be pretty generous with me except that I do think I got a few mixed up genes in there somewhere. Ever since puberty, I have had this extreme fascination with females and everything feminine. Basically, without going into details, thirty years of wearing panties on and off, and now, more on.

I tried the “bi” thing back in college but I could never wrap my head around it. It just never did anything for me and still confuses me. I don’t have any interest at all in guys, maybe because I enjoy my guy side as much as I do my fem side. But, for whatever reason, I can’t get enough feminine influence in my life. My wife is just as sweet and wonderful as a wife can be and I love her dearly but she is probably as submissive as I am. She tried the Domme role and it disappointed her because I think I was topping too much, trying to teach her. So I just read Elise Sutton’s Female Domination and now, my wife is reading it. But it’s not easy to follow because I think Elise Sutton honestly believes that females in general are far superior to males which in many regards, I would tend to agree with. But the problem both I and my wife have is that we kind of believe that all humans are equal and females may be better at a lot of things, maybe more things than guys, but not all things all the time. Elise also seems to have a problem with the acronym “BDSM” for her own reasons. And I like the way she breaks it down into D/s and F/m so we have no problem with that aspect of it. It’s just hard to do the “Female is Superior’ on a 24/7/365 basis because whenever something doesn’t work, it always falls in my lap to fix it. I know, kind of nerdy, but I feel like I’m stuck with it.

I said I lived a “charmed life.” That’s not only because nature was good to me. I seem to have inherited some incredibly smart genes that make my favorite occupation fun and easy. So that makes it pretty darn hard to compete with, male or female. And it doesn’t do anything to minimize my self-worth either. But, I like to set that aside on occasion and just be the perverted boy inside myself that has a strong sissy side and a longing for that feminine discipline and control. I don’t think it’s that odd but finding literature on the subject seems to be hit and miss.

I’ve never really been into that much physical stuff as much as the mental game. So it’s like the humiliation tactics are a lot more exciting than anything else but when it comes to pleasing a female, I don’t think there is anything I wouldn’t consider. I like to think females are nature’s most amazing creation and I want nothing more than to worship them. Of course, the pervert male side of me wants to do the most perverted things “to” them, but then I immediately want to be subjected to retribution and have to deal with the consequences.

So, if anyone has any ideas as to suggested reading or books, I would really appreciate any kind of input. And that includes any ideas for books that my wife might like too. Thank you all for creating such an informative and friendly place.