PDA

View Full Version : Obsession

ksst
09-26-2011, 05:04 AM
I can't stop thinking about being tied and whipped and fucked all the time. This is new to me- I haven't been this obsessed my whole life, more mildly interested. I've been married for many years. What is up with this? Right after one fantastic session and multiple orgasms I'm thinking about the next one with no break for thinking about other things.

sirslittleslut
09-26-2011, 06:21 AM
I have two separate but kind of related theories on this (keep in mind I'm no shrink here)
1. If your relatively new to the whole thing, it could be a form of "shell shock" so to speak. Nothings ever been that good for you so it makes sense that you are preoccupied by finding that kind of pleasure and wanting to indulge in it again
2. You could be the type of person (like myself actually) who just has hyperactive sex glands up in your brain. We share certain traits with sex addicts like the constant thinking about sex, the feeling like we NEED sex not simply want it, BUT (see its a big but) minus the psychological addiction that drives us to do anything, even endanger our health, to get it. If that's so for you, it's nothing to be afraid of. You will be capable of continuing with daily living and loving as normal. I am VERY monogamous and Sir is aware of my thoughts and keeps me MORE than content!
On top of (or regardless of) all of that.... its WONDERFUL it FEELS GOOD. All thinking ahead does is cement it in your soul and keep you horny for your Dom. Relax and enjoy the ride!

sirslittleslut
09-26-2011, 06:22 AM
I have two separate but kind of related theories on this (keep in mind I'm no shrink here)
1. If your relatively new to the whole thing, it could be a form of "shell shock" so to speak. Nothings ever been that good for you so it makes sense that you are preoccupied by finding that kind of pleasure and wanting to indulge in it again
2. You could be the type of person (like myself actually) who just has hyperactive sex glands up in your brain. We share certain traits with sex addicts like the constant thinking about sex, the feeling like we NEED sex not simply want it, BUT (see its a big but) minus the psychological addiction that drives us to do anything, even endanger our health, to get it. If that's so for you, it's nothing to be afraid of. You will be capable of continuing with daily living and loving as normal. I am VERY monogamous and Sir is aware of my thoughts and keeps me MORE than content!
On top of (or regardless of) all of that.... its WONDERFUL it FEELS GOOD. All thinking ahead does is cement it in your soul and keep you horny for your Dom. Relax and enjoy the ride!

Ozme52
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Outstanding. That's what we look for in a good submissive. That it's only coming out now is a sign you've been repressing your true needs and your inner slut.

(spoken with admiration)

ksst
09-26-2011, 02:40 PM
I've never been like this until recently, and actually know exactly when it started. My husband and the kids went on vacation and left me to take care of the farm for a week this summer. Since then I've had these constant cravings. I guess absence makes the heart (tart?) grow fonder. I've never wanted anyone but my husband, my Love, who is now also my Master. I told him all this and he says "welcome to my world". The intense desires center around humiliation and submission- I think you' might be right about repressing true needs and inner slut. The submission to his desire might let me to stop repressing my own. I feel pretty darn good about it too after your reassurance.

ksst
09-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Sir Ozme, I tried to send you a message but your box is full.

Ozme52
09-29-2011, 03:13 PM
No longer. I've emptied it. Though I must admit I prefer filling boxes. ;)

ksst
09-29-2011, 05:08 PM
;)