PDA

View Full Version : Joan of Arc

joanofarc1431
09-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Female looking for another female to play Joan of Arc games on line. I can be either the executioner or Joan if you prefer to execute. I can guarantee a stimulating time.

lakritz
10-19-2011, 10:05 AM
I like this, and I'd liek to be Joan of Arc

lakritz
10-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I have helped my king successfully to beat the evil English, and now I am trying to persuade him to go through and have himself crowned at Reims. And then he should finally drive the foe out of our beautiful France. I know that I still have many followers who admire my shiny silver armour. And I know how much the men muse and fantasize about me still being a virgin. But I don't mind. Anything which makes them committd to our cause is good.

But something is wrong. I have not been able to meet the king nor any of his close counsellors for weeks. Instead, I hear rumours that he is seeking an agreement with the treacherous English. This is not good. And although I do not fear for myself I do fear for our cause, our liberty. I hate to admit it but I know that the king is week.

My 19th birthday is only weeks away, but there are days when I feel really old. God knows what the next weeks have in store for me.