PDA

View Full Version : male submissives

dave
09-30-2011, 03:34 PM
i saw this and thought i would post it here. I like what it says.

It is with great respect to submissive men that I attempt to write a respectful dissertation on this topic. This is just one girl’s opinion and in no way is meant to define or offend anyone.
I feel that many of you have been wrongfully classified as weak men. You have not had any role models as you’ve walked this path. Somewhere along the line, you’ve been told that submission in a man is weak. It is my humble opinion that you are the strongest of men…
A truly submissive man is a protector, a servant, a planner, as well as a graceful reflection of his Mistress. He is conscious that his appearance is reflection of her and therefore endeavors himself to always be put together. He is a silent reflection of her strength and a supporter of her dreams and goals.
The greatest submissive men act with dignity, in fact they act with the dignity of the best butler…anticipating her needs because they know her. They know she drinks a cup of tea before bed and strive to have it waiting for her when she retires.
He strives to posses the best of manners, and what I mean by this goes way deeper that what the general society believes. He pulls out her chair every time, no matter the location. He stands when she leaves the dinner table…even when they are alone. He realizes that his manners are a reflection of his deep gratitude for her.
The greatest of submissive men are gentlemen first. They are honorable… they don’t act out in order to seek what might be an enjoyable punishment. In fact, a punishment is never enjoyable…it’s a failing to please their Mistress. And it’s never fun.
The fun comes not only from the deep service they provide, but also when they are alone…with his Mistress and a scene evolves. She knows him well and because he is indispensible to her, she will make every fantasy he has come true.
She values him tremendously. He is not less than her, but an extension of her. He is invaluable because even though he is submissive to her, he is not submissive to everyone. He serves her, and in that service comes a sense of joy and purpose. It also defines him as a man…a strong man…submissive man.

bob-mcgruff
09-30-2011, 03:45 PM
well said

Minxed
09-30-2011, 04:02 PM
And extremely attractive.

Kore
10-01-2011, 11:40 AM
What a great post and very well thought out. When I read this in it’s entirety, I can also see Myself as that person you’ve painted that will get a cup of tea, open a door, stand and slip the chair but not because of any submissive qualities more so as respecting and honoring the significant other.

I believe chivalry still has a place in this world.

Many can take these small lessons and apply them into everyday life. You have expressed a profound dignity as to who you are and what values you hold.

Well said, well done.

~ willow ~
10-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Wow, love this. The author could have been writing with you in mind, because you certainly are a gentleman, dave *smile*

shy_lovegirl[Quest10]
10-02-2011, 01:09 AM
As always..i have no words,you are a treasure,a wonderfull man,a wonderfull sub,a model for men and women alike,atleast for me....and you are all you said
in your post,a gentleman, honorable,a protector.
A wonderfull post dave,congrats!
*hugs*
shy

kelly_an
10-02-2011, 01:56 PM
...offer me your cock to tie up with my ribbon !!

Topaz
10-02-2011, 02:33 PM
That is fantastic, as are you. It says everything that is important and needs to be said, very nice post. Thank you.

precieuse
10-03-2011, 10:25 AM
dave,,,,,,you are the other side of incredible....hugs

Barentsz
10-03-2011, 01:19 PM
As stated above by willow -sheila-, it is like it is written with Dave in mind. It is the reflection of how I have experienced Dave in recent months as well.. Even when pushed, he remains composed and gentle.

dave
10-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Thank You very much, Sir for Your kindness and Your direction for me.

verity
10-07-2011, 05:03 PM
as always, your wisdome and openess are at once endeering and uplifting. you are, a gem.

v

thir
10-08-2011, 03:47 AM

It is with great respect to submissive men that I attempt to write a respectful dissertation on this topic. This is just one girl’s opinion and in no way is meant to define or offend anyone.
I feel that many of you have been wrongfully classified as weak men. You have not had any role models as you’ve walked this path. Somewhere along the line, you’ve been told that submission in a man is weak. It is my humble opinion that you are the strongest of men…
A truly submissive man is a protector, a servant, a planner, as well as a graceful reflection of his Mistress. He is conscious that his appearance is reflection of her and therefore endeavors himself to always be put together. He is a silent reflection of her strength and a supporter of her dreams and goals.
The greatest submissive men act with dignity, in fact they act with the dignity of the best butler…anticipating her needs because they know her. They know she drinks a cup of tea before bed and strive to have it waiting for her when she retires.
He strives to posses the best of manners, and what I mean by this goes way deeper that what the general society believes. He pulls out her chair every time, no matter the location. He stands when she leaves the dinner table…even when they are alone. He realizes that his manners are a reflection of his deep gratitude for her.
The greatest of submissive men are gentlemen first. They are honorable… they don’t act out in order to seek what might be an enjoyable punishment. In fact, a punishment is never enjoyable…it’s a failing to please their Mistress. And it’s never fun.
The fun comes not only from the deep service they provide, but also when they are alone…with his Mistress and a scene evolves. She knows him well and because he is indispensible to her, she will make every fantasy he has come true.
She values him tremendously. He is not less than her, but an extension of her. He is invaluable because even though he is submissive to her, he is not submissive to everyone. He serves her, and in that service comes a sense of joy and purpose. It also defines him as a man…a strong man…submissive man.

I think that needed to be said, so thanks for doing so. And well put :-)

leo9
10-10-2011, 08:13 AM
With slight variations for the sort of behaviour expected of them, I think this goes for submissives of all genders. I have no time for the assumption that subs are weak people: it takes great inner strength to serve. I've never dominated anyone I couldn't respect for her strength, and I wouldn't want to. Only bullies enjoy dominating someone who's too weak to choose.

As with so many other aspects of the lifestyle, I think Antoniou shows this beautifully. The hero of the Marketplace series is a hero indeed, driven, tireless, skillful, idealistic, principled, caring - and a perfect slave. Anyone who mistakes him for a weakling because he wears a collar is liable to be handed their head... with the greatest courtesy and deference :-)

jinx
12-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Excellent points all across the board, and ones I wish more people in the community (and outside it) realized. In the same way that a female submissive isn't, or doesn't have to be, a 'worthless victim' or passive doll .. male subs are by no means weak or unmanly. In a lot of ways I think it must take even more strength for a good man to embrace his submissive side and bring to it all the best qualities of himself, as it takes for women to do the same. The social stereotypes and 'shame' associated with male submissiveness can't be easy to deal with, and I've always respected the rare man who can endure that to be himself.

hellman
03-30-2012, 10:20 PM

this is great i keep doing i can to live up to it i have lost some of the thing on here from being told my ladys i have been with but readying have made me think back sady on what i lost for love i will now do all i can to get it back to be a better man and submissive thank you