PDA

View Full Version : Creative and cruel Dom seeks female Sub

captainawesome
10-01-2011, 02:09 PM
I am a 23 year old dom from New York looking for a female sub or switch. I generally prefer a sub that is feisty, but also think that the naturally submissive variety brings something the table. I have dealt with both experienced and new subs, and work well with either. I am very much into the psychological aspects of bdsm, and pay a great deal of attention to what my sub desires and fears. Do not confuse this for a lack of strictness or cruelty; On the contrary, it is so I can be more of those things.

One aspect of bdsm that I particularly enjoy is orgasm control. It is very likely that I will be teasing you relentlessly, often for hours at a time, keeping you craving an orgasm for days on end. Conversely, I may also make you cum again and again, constantly stimulating your oversensitive clit. Other interests include sensory deprivation, bondage, whipping, spanking, tickling, electro, and a few other things. What I use and to what degree I use them is largely contingent upon the sub, and how she handles them so that I can maximize her reactions and training.

My vanilla interests are also very wide. They include reading, playing guitar, mixed martial arts, philosophy, economics, and the sciences. I also work out daily - my health is important to me and it should be to you as well. On a social level, I certainly have a nerdy and introverted side. Conversely, I also enjoy a night out, and generally mix well with new people.

Although I am open to online play initially, please keep in mind that I am more of an in-person type of guy. However, I do understand that developing that level of comfort may take time and I am okay with that. Additionally, I have dealt with countless fake people over the years. I am open to exchange pictures and get on cam (no faces to maintain privacy), and I expect you to be as well. Your face does not need to be included, it does not have to be sexual, and you certainly do not need to do this right away. I just need to ensure that you are who you say you are, and I do not think this is unreasonable. If you are not comfortable with this, that is perfectly fine; I am just not the dom for you. Also, like I said, I am more of an in-person play type of person. My career allows me to travel freely, fly someone out to me without any hassle, or arrange for a live-in situation - assuming we are comfortable enough with each other to do any of that. I'm not stating this to brag - I just find that such logistical matters are best addressed early on to avoid wasting time later.

If you would like to know a bit about some of my perspectives on bdsm dynamics to better gauge how I approach all of this, I wrote a post on the matter that can be found at the link below. Even if I am not what you are looking for in a dom, I would still highly recommend that you read that post any way - especially if you are new to all of this.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php/25912-Information-for-subs-and-doms

If you are interested, send me a private message telling me about yourself. Please make it longer than two sentences, and tell me about what you are looking for, and what some your interests are - both bdsm and vanilla.