PDA

View Full Version : sub seeking Dom

jadeheart
10-03-2011, 10:17 AM
I am looking for a Dom for an online D/s relationship. I have yet to start training under a Dom. Some of my interests are on my profile if you would like to take a look. I am more than willing to learn what can be taught. Feel free to send me a message if that is your desire. I know that this wasn't much but I will answer any and all questions you message me with. I promise to answer with honesty. I shall be waiting faithfully for any messages I receive. Thanks for your time. ;)

the teacher
10-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Hi Mimic i have read your profie and can understand your desire for a Dom.I aso understand how on vanilla chat lines people seem to turn away thinking there is something wrong with you.lol But if only they could understand,and appreciate the beauty of a submissive woman,their lives would be changed for ever.I have recently lost my sub as she has decided the lifestyle is not for her.I am a good few years older than you 47 but i am willing to teach you online if you like. my messenger is masternickxxx@yahoo.co.uk please feel free to contact me I do understand your desires to be dominated.

Xmaster1
10-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Come to the chat room. Meet some of the doms. Maybe play with some of them. I would enjoy talking with you.

sl.gh13
10-09-2011, 03:28 PM
add me gh86tc@yahoo.com