PDA

View Full Version : cold ice brand

singletaillover
10-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Master and slave have made up our issues and now Master has decided to give me a brand with Masters initials on the brand not by fire but by cold ice as Master has never done any branding before He has asked a good friend of ours who is a Domme to give me the brand who has done many brands before
My question is does any Doms/Masters/Dommes know how long will the brand be left on my left bum cheek and what sort of pain will it be.........the level 1 to 10..............1 equals low...........5 equals to medium...............and 10 equals high.
BTW i am up for in having this brand done..................This question is mostly for all Doms/Masters/Dommes who have had there own sub/slaves branded which i don't expect there will be many who have had this done so i am not expecting to have many replies back from this question.

Many Thanks

singletaillover

thir
10-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Master and slave have made up our issues and now Master has decided to give me a brand with Masters initials on the brand not by fire but by cold ice as Master has never done any branding before He has asked a good friend of ours who is a Domme to give me the brand who has done many brands before
My question is does any Doms/Masters/Dommes know how long will the brand be left on my left bum cheek and what sort of pain will it be.........the level 1 to 10..............1 equals low...........5 equals to medium...............and 10 equals high.
BTW i am up for in having this brand done..................This question is mostly for all Doms/Masters/Dommes who have had there own sub/slaves branded which i don't expect there will be many who have had this done so i am not expecting to have many replies back from this question.

Many Thanks

singletaillover

I answer even though my experience is from the recieving end, since no Domme can tell you how much it hurts.

I had one made and it lasted about 2 years, but this varies quite a lot. It hurts, about 6 I would say.

Xmaster1
10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Are we talking dry ice here? Just curious cuz water ice will not brand.

singletaillover
10-07-2011, 07:39 AM
@XMaster1 yes dry ice

denuseri
10-08-2011, 09:47 AM
<<had a brand that looked good for about 6 months or so after it healed that eventually faded into a smudge of a scar over the course of a year or two.

So when I begged my Owner for his mark he decided to go with a tattoo which unlike the brand is very clearly defined and much more pretty and will last way way longer.