PDA

View Full Version : So happy

ksst
10-11-2011, 04:04 AM
I'm back home after another week away. I helped out my parents with a lot of work they had to get done. But I was constantly fantasizing at night about what my Master was going to do to me when I got home. I found the riding crop I was looking for, as well a few other fun toys for presents. He says the riding crop is the best thing ever and had a lot of fun using it on me last night. I'd have to agree, so that is why I am SO HAPPY.

Afterward he wanted to see what it felt like because he wasn't as worried about hitting too hard with that as he had been with his hand or belt. So after a couple of taps I managed a decent whack, and he says "You actually like that?" I was a bit blushing and embarrassed and said "yes, I do." He says he'll leave the getting whipped to me then cause he liked the other end :)

Domin8or
10-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Congrats and best wishes for the future to you and your Dom.

denuseri
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
Whoooooootz! Congratulations hon!

ksst
10-12-2011, 08:09 PM
There's the picture I was looking for. Domin8or, your avatar is one of my favorites. I'm just killing time here until the Brewers/Cards game is over cause my ass needs another spanking. Go Cards!

Ozme52
10-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Baseball and kink are such diametric opposites... look at their perspectives regarding "no-hitters". LOL

ksst
10-14-2011, 05:03 PM
LOL here too