PDA

View Full Version : online submission

ToyedSlut
10-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Dear Mistress/Master
I am a 24 y.o bisexual male, 170 cm height, 80 kgs, a bit overweight, brown hair and eyes, smooth body, shaved pubes, and i come before You kneeling, searching for an online Master/Mistress to teach me how to submit, and how to act as a true obedient sub. I am not looking for someone who wishes only to control me on webcam, for i am searching for a true dominant person with whom i can connect on a level higher than sex or pain. I do not have much experience, but i wish to learn and explore more of my submissive desires. I am respectful, educated and serious. I have a webcam, if You wish to control me online, but as i agree on revealing myself, i expect the same from my Master/Mistress.
Looks are not important to me; i am searching for someone to connect with, and shares same fetishes i have : bondage, humiliation, edge play, anal play, cum-eating, spanking, nipple torture, cbt, chastity. I haven't tried all of them, but i wish to experience them all.
Thank You for reading this add, and please send me a message here if You wish to know more about me. I wish to be trained into a good obedient sub, and, in time, to have the honor to call You my owner.