PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for sub at work

Badwolfe
10-19-2011, 08:18 AM
New to lifestyle as far as putting a title to the individual and outside the house.
I have a female sub and I am looking for ideas to use for while she is at work or out of town.
Right now I have a routine of her wearing a bra with the nipples cutout wearing a tight fitting shirt.
At certain time of the day while at work she removes dildo or whatever toy I think of from her purse and uses it for 30 minutes or wears it all day depending on toy. So I am asking for tips and ideas for long distance and limited contact play. Not punishment at least not all ideas anyway just reminders that she is owned, something that will make her self conscious, constant arousal. Many other ideas thank you.

Misschief
10-22-2011, 01:12 AM
I'd go with no panties...

Xmaster1
10-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Butt plugs, ben wa balls, tiny dab of vicks (test that first as it is intense)

lucy
10-24-2011, 05:36 AM
I'd go with panties. Extra small ones with one of those big, rounded buttons sewn into them so it rests exactly on her clit.
Or: Crotchrope, sending her messages with the order to go and get herself aroused, telling her she isn't allowed to sit on her skirt if she wears one.
Plus a gazillion other things. I guess part of the fun should be to think of them yourself.

ksst
10-24-2011, 04:20 PM
I think crotch rope would be good.

d/s_couple
04-24-2012, 06:25 PM
My dom got me a pair of panties with a special hole for a little bullet in it, and when he calls i have to turn it on. it is silent and i can feel it for hours, then he calls back latter asking me how wet i am and that i am allowed to turn it off... occasionally i wear it with a but plug or toy in my pussy. it is amazing and memorable. i always feel owned and wet-n-ready.

shy_lovegirl[Quest10]
04-25-2012, 12:02 AM
She can use for a limited time a but plug,if at work i sugest a small one,a chastity belt,not allowed to touch herself..for a nr of hours(take in account going to toilet,etc) also you can limit her to going to toilet...she will have to be carefull with every glass of water and think of you(again done with care as she needs 2l of water a day).made to be naked in her house(if she lives alone),told to go in the toilets at work and masturbate...

Good luck and have fun
shy