PDA

View Full Version : chloroformed

subserviant
10-21-2011, 05:59 AM
As I unlocked the car ,and got in ,a draft of cold air reminded that when dressing this morning ,I had ripped the last pair of panty hose and so had pulled on a garter belt and nylons .I kind of liked the feeling of them anyway and often wore them when going out .Closing the door trying to find the ignition ,I heard some thing behind me .Before I could turn ,a clothe was held over my face ,a hand pulled my head back into the head rest ,I tried to scream ,kicking my legs ,twisting ,feeling skirt ride up over my thighs ,pulling at the clothe ,then feeling my self sink into nothingness .

DR. D
10-21-2011, 06:54 PM
As I hold the cloth over your face, the sound of your mmmppphff, mmppphhf, made my hear race as I smiled and then as you started falling, your arms went limp and then your legs started to slow down the kicking. Your eyes were fluttering trying to keep them open, but they were too heavy. You mewed into the cloth and then your whole body went limp.

subserviant
10-22-2011, 05:01 AM
I awoke feeling very groggy ,wondering where I was .It came back to me ,the fear set in ,I began to shake ,wrapping my arms around my self ,the memory of getting into the car then then the clothe on my mouth .Now here in a room that looked like a bomb shelter or some thing .It took a few minutes to quiet down .I yelled as loud as I could ,hoping that some body would hear ,but not expecting it.I thought of the movies i had seen when women had been abducted into situations like this ,and if who ever had kidnapped me had the same thing in mind ,then i knew to yell would be a waste of time .
I was a high powered executive ,used to taking charge ,running a huge corperation ,it would be just a matter of time before I figured a way out of this .The celler ,bomb shelter ,storme shelter,what ever the hell it was ,had been fitted with a sink, toilet, even a shower ,a bed along one wall ,an easy chair ,a straight chair but nothing loose such as utensils,nothing to make a weapon with ,and absolute silence .There as a small opening in the door but i couldnt see out ,one way glass no doubt. i had to pee in the worst way ,but if anyone was watching thru the window they of course would be able to see eavery thing I did . The bed had no sheets or blankets so even if i could find some thing to hang a sheet from it was of course a mote point.
I could hold my urine no longer ,sitting on the toilet ,my face burning with embarrasment ,not knowing if I was being watched ,I emtyed my bladder .dreading the thought of having to defacate ,and with all the nervous tension it wouldnt be long before it would happen .A slot at the bottom of the door opened a tray was shoved through .I ran to the door ,pounding and screaming Let me out you bastard ,open the fucking door my throat grew hoarse ,then realizing it was of absolutly no use, the slot had closed again .the tray was covered in food ,I was starved ,I had no idea how long I had been cooped up in here ,my watch had been taken along with any other personal things .I began to go through the events of what had happened .I was not hurt ,my panties had been removed but other then that nothing had touched me as far as I knew.I lifted the teatowel from the tray ,my underwear lay to one side ,I quikly pulled them on not being able to figure out why they had been returned ,I wasnt going to eat any of the food but hunger won out .It was very good ,I ate all I could then began to get drowsy ,thingking shit ,the food had been doctored .I made it to the bed ,thinking why had some one wanted me to pass out again .

subserviant
10-23-2011, 03:20 PM
How long I had been out I had no idea but some body had been in the cell .the food tray was gone ,and to my horror ,my panties where around my knees ,my legs had been pulled apart and my bra was gone ,my blouse still opened I might as well had been naked .I quikly pulled up my underwear pulling my skirt down and tried to fasten my blouse ,but all the buttons had been cut off .I lost it ,you fucking creep ,come in here I'll trample your balls in the floor I screamed at the walls .ranting about what I'd do to whoever was keeping me captive .All to no avail of course ,it was complete silence when I stopped raving .It then hit me ,he could leave me like this for as long as he wanted ,every time he wanted to play with me he would simply spike the food and wait ,then come in and do what ever he wanted.i would have to eat sooner or later or starve and I had no death wish .I began to plead ,please whoever you are say some thing ,please talk to me .I had read enough to know about captives giving in to their capters and already I was going down that road ,now willing to become submissive to just be able to talk to some body .Please I begged ,breaking down sobbing please say some thing any thing please .Again stoney silence,I lay on the bed sobbing feeling totaly alone .

DR. D
10-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Just then you hear a noise could be heard from outside the walls. You start screaming in a futile attempt, but it does not work at all. You pound relentlessly on the walls and do anything to get the attention of someone, anyone, that can hear you trying to get out. At the moment you think that you have made headway, a gas starts to enter the room. It starts out slowly, but then it shoots out faster. What is this stuff, you think to yourself?

subserviant
10-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Now what ,Ican hear some thing ,its woken me from a fiteful sleep ,it sounds like the noise a gas stove makes ,again I start to feel drozy.

DR. D
10-24-2011, 05:07 AM
As the gas envelopes the room, you start to cough and your head hurts. You collapse onto the floor. You are out for what seems like an eternity. As you awake, you find yourself strapped to what looks like a hospital gurney. You look up and try to scream out, but the big red ballgag prevents you from doing so. Your arms are strapped to the bed and your legs are strapped down also. You are so frustrated because you cant move or speak. Now drool is coming from behind the ballgag. You are a little cold and a little frightened. Your nipples are as erect as a flagpole. You are totally naked. A door opens up and I walk in to survey the beauty in front of me. I look down and smile. You flare your nostriles to show me that you are mad as you try to scream and thrash about. I come over carrying a cloth and you look at me. I ask, "Do you remember this?" You nod your head but you still thrash about. Is there something about being chloroformed, this girl loves?

subserviant
10-24-2011, 06:47 AM
For the first time I see the animal that has kidnapped me .I am enraged ,I scream behind the gag ,if I could get free I would kill this cocksucker.He just laughs .looking at my helpless state .He brings out a clothe ,it has the effect of stopping me in my tracks .You must love to be knocked out he smirks .I shake my head ,no no dont I plead with my eyes .He stops ,if you behave I wont apply the clothe ,do you agree .I nod yes.If you promise that wont scream I'll remove the gag ,again I nod .Your hand gropes my breast ,pinching the nipple ,I want to start again but I want the gag out worse .The hand drops to my tummy making slow circles,then to my spread thighs ,moving slowly up one stopping just short of my vag.then down the other thigh .I wonder how badly you want the gag out Laura ,how did he know my name ,of course ,idiot, he has my purse and all my ID.Do you want me to feel your cunt in exchange for removing the gag and not using more chloroform.A question ,I wanted to tell him to go fuck himself but of course the gag prevented that and he could do anything he wanted ,he didnt need my permission .I hesitated ,as he showed the clothe ,I began nodding my head .When I take the gag out ,I want you ask me real nice to feel your cunt or the gag goes back in,agreed? he moved my legs further apart exposing my sex more so ,my thighs where pulled wide apart.I wanted to cry ,what choice did i, have he controled every thing ,this sadistic bastard.He undid the straps and removed the gag . His hand rested on my thigh ,waiting for me to ask him .I just took holding up the gag ,I blurted out ,feel my cunt.No no he smiled ask real nice ,beg me to do it.Through tears ,Please feel my cunt brought another smirk .His hand went up my thigh between them, probing , pinching .I felt like a cheap whore ,sobbing harder ,he leaned closer ,tell what a dirty filthy whore you are and you love me fingering your cunt .I couldnt do it ,it was to humiliating.Ok then the gag goes back in and more chloroform.No please I begged ,I'll do it .Im a dirty filthy whore I blurted out .And? I love it when you finger my cunt.It was out the bastard had gotten me to do exactly what he wanted.
you dont remember me he smiled but Im the guy you had fired for being a little late for work one day because my car broke down ,he now, snarled and I swore that I would get even ,now you fucking cunt your going to feel how it feels to be a slave ,just as I was to that fucking company you ran.I worked my ass off for 5 years ,working over time not getting paid for it ,being treated like a piece of shit all for the paltry salary you paid,well now its my turn .After a while you 'll treat me like the Master I am.I now realised he was a bit nuts ,maybe a whole lot nuts.Unhuh he said im not crazy just getting revenge as he shoved his fingers hard into me ,bringing a sharp yelp from me and a laugh from him

MistressPC
01-29-2012, 04:34 AM
The lights go out, you hear gunfire and a sickening splattering sound.followed by utter silence. You hear me dragging the body of your tormentor away.then silence again............."Laura?".........where are you I call out in the darkness as I trip the circuit breaker back on.
OMG there you are , I see how ravaged you are.........naked and glistening with sweat and trembling badly.
As i approach you you look dazed, "Laura are you alright? thank god I got to you in time.it took me forever to find you"!
I was watching your captor torment and humiliate you......and I find the wet rag you were begging for......and gently wipe your sweaty face. I kiss your forehead and and wipe you clean,,,,,,,,also unknown to you i scan your naked vulnerable body.
Finally making facial contact with you, I see you reel in horror ,,,,,,,,,,simply smiling as your face contorts, I whisper, "yes Laura darling it's me Vicky. Remember me? How you were kicking me and beating me over the torture of your beloved whore Alicia?"
"Well cunt, now as you see I have escaped, and now that the tables are turned I gotta tell you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I did indeed drug your Alicia as you guessed an I did torture her endlessly". She has beeen pleaseuring my for weeks" I just laugh, and see your eyes turn to horror as I produce the small brown bottle and start pouring its liquid contents into the same rag I wiped your face with. I see you already know what is is.
Smiling
I start to smother you with the dripping rag and hold it to your face with all my strength..........you thrash in vain. And as you pass out I laugh gently.
Kissing you on your cheek I whisper..............."Yes my sweet it's chloroform"
Untiing you and dragging your prostrate body off the table is a lot of work for me but I manage.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I remove your hand cuffs and replace them with heavy medical wrist restraints and buckle them in place. I then attach them to a large carabiner and to the ceilings hoist hook.
Savoring the loud CLICK,,,,,,,,,,CLICK,,,,,,,CLICK,,,,,,,,,, I raise you so your ass is on the gronds and tie your ankles tightly...........then more "CLICKS.......and your toes are just off the ground.
A couple more things I need to do before waking you.............returning from my car with 2 heavy suitcases, I open one and finally find the heavy dildo gag with the hole drilled thru it, and strap it tightly to your face........it has a clear plastic tube running thru it, several feet long that ends at the bottom of a funnel. Which I clip on to the chain that holds you above the ground.
There!!! perfect.................
Turning on the small firehose I again whisper, "Lauraaaaaaaaaa, my love. time to wake upppppppp"

subserviant
01-29-2012, 11:59 AM
I was over joyed at the sound of gunfire ,it was the police they had found me ,I was being rescued.I broke down in a fit of blubbering ,I had never been so happy .No! not you oh please dont let it be you ,how had this happened ,when I had left her she was beaten to a pulp ,some how she had followed my kidnapper,had bidded her time ,recovering form the beating I had giiven her ,now here she was .she stroked my body ,asking me if I was alright ,wiping the sweat from my face ,her kindly smile looking down at me ,then the same odour, the smell of the chloroform. I tried to object turning my head as the clothe covered my face .
The pain was horrible I was streched to the max ,my toes not even touching the foor ,I could hardly breath as some thing was shoved down my throat and liquid was pouring into me .I tried to scream ,I felt like I was drowning .It stopped ,ah your awake I dont want to drown you, just yet anyway ,maybe later ,it will depend on how good you are ,The water by the way is just a for runner of whats to go down the funnel next ,I'm thinking some nice hot yellow piss will be more to your liking.
You where right of course ,i did torture your poor little whore alicia ,at first she liked it but my oh my you should have heard her scream when I turned up the heat .she laughed its a pun deary I burned her tits, ass ,and cunt with a branding iron ,you didnt see the great results of course as she was in the hospital by then ,but your going to find out first hand how she felt . She twisted my nipples ,bringing fresh screams I begged her to stop .She shrugged ,ok then we'll see how you like this instead .Her hand dropped to my pussy ,closing her fingers on it and wrenching up repeatedly ,her evil laugh filled the room .you are going to be the sorryest cunt that ever lived ,you fucking pig she spat out .You think alicia had it rough you aint seen nothing yet .She dropped me to my knees ,put the funnel in between her legs ,smiled get ready for refreshment.

MistressPC
01-30-2012, 04:32 AM
Watching my new whore squirm as the tables are turned always makes me need to pee I chuckle.Pulling up a tall bar stool behind you I straddle the funnel and place my 6'' spiked heels into the top of your full thighs, I dig them deep into your meat as I tell you,,,,,,,,,,"beg for my golden juices whore",,,,,,,,,muffles pleas are all I hear and my bladder is at the bursting point,,,,,,''I will take that as a yes whore,,,,,,,,,like putting the spurs to a horse,I pull back hard on your hair and dig my heeels even deeper as I let loose a fat stream of my juices. Oh my how you thrash and squeel,,,,,,,,,,"drink or drown whore" I whisper,,,,,,,,some splatters off the funnel and covers your body. I notice you starting to gulp mouth fulls of my piss,,,,,,"Thats a good whore" I hiss as you drink me.
As my piss flow ebbs I stand and walk to your front.I pull off the funnel and the tube, just leaving the 6'' dildo gag in your mouth
"My my you're a mess my pretty I laugh,,,,,,,,,,this should help"
I show you a small carved wodden box with a skull on the lid. Opening it we reveal the 20 3'' needles,,,,,,,,,,,all 8 gage and brand new. "Can you guess whore where these are going?" Your wide fearfull eyes reveal that yes you do know!!!.Having done this oh so many times ,I twirl a nipple between my fingers ,and am not surprised as it becomes hard."oh my whore you do like this I see. That's good, 'cause we have lots of work to do this morning."
Shoving the needle thru your nipple< it excites me as you frantically thrash about. I as quickly pull it out and put a heavy ring thru the bloody hole. Pressing the ends together, i use the electric sealing tool to make the ends permanently bonded. "Oh and by the way whore, this is a special metal that cannot be cut, so I hope you like them."
Quickly I pierce your other nipple and your lower lip in 3 places.
When it's all done there are now 2 in each labia lip and one in your clit hood.
At this point the toy passed out on me. I cleaned and treated her wounds. untied her and carried her to her room. Laying her on the old brass bed I hancuffed her to the headbar,turned off the lights and cloced her door................"sleep well my love" I whisper as I slam the dead bolt home.
"You'll need your strength"

subserviant
01-30-2012, 05:24 AM
Her hot piss floods my mouth ,I have no choice but to swallow or she will drown me , the foul tasting liqiud is not only in me bt covers my body as well as it splashes out of the funnel .The spikes of her heels feel like knives against my thighs ,she lifts then rams them down harder .I scream but its like a squek ,the gag doing its job.
I plead silently ,please, please stop .The golden flow does stop as you take the funnel and place it the floor ,you can lick thei clean later on but first I have some new exciting toys to show you .SHolding up a box of needles ,I gasp in horror at the size of them ,drawing back trying to get away screaming into the gag .As soon as you touch my nipple it juts out like the end of a pencil .I have always been cursed with nipples that get hard at the first touch and this time is no exception .
The nipple is streched ,I cant help it ,I am excited the whole scene is some thing that I have imagined but with me on the other side of the torture .I feel the point of the needle start to penetrate the flesh ,the excitment vanishes ,replaced by searing pain .I sob uncontrollably ,thrashing around as my nipple is punctured the pain beyond belief ,I hear you laugh ,this is what I put your whore through as well ,only with one difference ,I heated the needles so they where red hot ,it makes for a lot mess dont you think .My my I did so love to hear her scream ,poor girl she passed out when I di her cunt lips ,but then you might as well as well and the sealing tool will certainly heat things up for you .
I moaned in agony as you went about your work humming to your self ,smiling at me .Rings where shoved through the holes ,snapped together ,giving them a twist and gigling when even the gag cant contain my screams.Now then pet lets get those legs apart .I shake my head ,begging you to stop .There wide apart ,as my thighs are pulled into the position you want .My sex exposed ,to you ,your hand glides up my thigh stroking me .Your going to look very nice with all the new jewelry .The needles pierce my lips bringing moer screams ,then the rings are attached.Now for the cauterising .the tool burns me Ican smell my flesh burning ,I cant bare it any longer ,I am beyond pain it feels like I am about to die .I have saved the best for last ,I hear you thru my pain as I feel the peircing of my clit hood ,then the awful stench again of burning
I awake ,I dont know when ,handcuffed to a bed a sheet covering me ,feeling more pain than I thought possible .I thought about all the submissives that I had tortured beyond their limits,not having given a thought to the pain they were goin through and began to weep at my hopelessness .I shouted please I need to use the bathroom .Hearing chuckle from behind me ,I realised I wasnt alone .

MistressPC
01-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Gently lifting you up I steady you and help you walk to the bathroom. You were passed out for a couple hours after I was thru poercing you, It took a while to clean and treat your wounds with betadine and peroxide.
"My poor baby I coo", as I lead you to the toilet seat.
Sitting you down , I have to hold you upright as you're still dizzy from the light torment inflicted on your gorgeous body..............You swoon as your heavy stream of piss hits the bowl and you open your eyes looking at me as if to silently seek permission to piss................"it's ok baby I whisper as you pee long streams into the converted toilet bowl...........as you finish I wipe you and stand you up..........we walk several steps back to the bed and I lay you down...............I kiss your cheek as you passout again....... lightly lifting your arms over your head and cuffing them to the heavy steel bed frame..........gently I also secure your ankles spread to the bottom of the bed posts..............that's when it starts........I sit on your chest facing your head and slap you across the face HARD and brutally..........SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! The fear in your eyes speaks volumes.....again and again I slap your tear stained face harder and harder, until you pass out.
So pretty my whore I sing, Reaching under the bed I come out with my Tens unit and quickly attach the electrical clips to each nipple ring, to your lip rings and all the rings in your labia lips. I flip the switch to standby so the unit can charge up.
Walking to the bathroom you are comming too as I pull the bucket of your piss that was hidden in the fake toilet.............your eyes come alive in terror as I know you know whats in it.
sitting in the chair looking at you I feel bad but must continue with your training.........."Whore I whisper,,,,,,,,,,,,,did I give you permission to pee?"
"OMG no you didnt Maam but YOU HELPED ME" you scream
"I know precious but the fact remains"......I hit the button on the Tens set at 6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you scream and shudder and strain at your bonds.........
"Hurts dosnt it whore? Open your fucking mouth I sneer.............drink up or I'll turn iyt all the way to full and walk out of the room.
Holding the bucket of piss to your mouth I see you gulping piss as best you can,,,,,when I pull the bucket away and stand up.
With a swooshhhhhhhh I toos the bucket of piss on your body and turn the Tens Unit to "auto".....meaning every 2 minutes to 1/2 hour at ramdom intervals it will zap you.......from minimum to full power.........Just as I walk out of the doo and start to close it I hear your mind numbing SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................
"Good nite my pet" I say to myself...........as I turn off the lite, lock the dead bolt and walk away............Good Nite!

MistressPC
01-31-2012, 05:54 PM
Little did my electricfied whore know that I was watching the video monitor in my office. via the hidden camera in the ceiling.
"My poor baby" I said to myself as my fingers rubbed my wet mound, everytime she spasmed in pain I shuddered........
I would not leave her there long, as I had much better things for her to do.

subserviant
02-01-2012, 07:12 AM
The bucket of urine hits me ,but that was'nt enough ,she held it over my mouth ,pinching my nose closed ,I gulp down my own piss to keep from drowning .
The salt in the urine stings the wounds from the piercings adding to my agony .I cant help thinking she is completly out of control ,she emptys the pail ,throwing the piss over me .
Her cackle of pleasure makes shudder as she seems to get off on my sobbing .
Well my pretty ,sound familer I think .maybe she is a witch. I'm going to make your life a living hell .This is for your pleasure ,Im not that hard hearted that I dint think of your needs .She holds up an electricle device with wires running from it with clmaps on the end .She hums as she attaches the clamps to the rings in my nipples and pussy .Then explains what will happen .No please, please dont I wail .
Ah its all part of the experience she smiles .Her hand strokes my face ,after all you dont want miss any of it .
If your a good girl I might let you service me with your tongue after I take a dump in the toilet ,I'm sure you'll gladly do that .
Yes I think that will work out fine ,you'll be my toilet slave,Just think of the money I'll save on toilet paper she laughed.
The first jolt courses through my body ,the pain is so intense it lifts me as far as the straps will permit .I scream in agony .only to have it done again in a few short seconds. the piss acts as a conductor making the shocks twice as bad .She gives a short laugh then bangs the door closed .
Im sure she is going to kill me with the torture ,I am crazed with pain ,now hoping to die .A final massive jolt and I remember no more .I am slapped awake .well ,well wasnt that fun she smiles.I'm not dead ,Ican feel evey motion every change in the air as agony washes over me .She gives my nipples a hard squeeze. Just making sure your paying attention deary .

MistressPC
02-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Opening the door as my whore finally gave her last ounce of strength fighting my mild tortures. I find my sweet Laura unconscious. Before waking her I remove all the electrical clips and turn off the tens unit............The encrusted blood on her new piercings amd the stench of old urine make me feels sorry for her.
I reach into my toy bag and pull out the much vaunted chloroform.
You see I dont want her comming toand hurting herself further by thrashing around. So I pour a heathly amount in my soiled panties and cover her face with it..she briefly struggles nut is quicky out.
Half carrying her, half dragging her to the warehouses tiled walk in shower, I lay her down gently and remove my own clothes. As the water is turned to a comfortable level I wet a thick sponge and soap up my toy whore......It takes a lot of work to clean off the dried blood but I manage , as well as washing her long hair.
Since we're here and it will be usefull later a niceeeeeee soapy enema is required!!.Pulling the cap off the hose I gentky slide it into her tight puckering asshole. It's fun to watch her smooth belly swell as the liquid fills her bowls...................I give a chuckle as the hose is pulled out and she squirts all over...................Oh my!! what fun we shall have later I muse.
Satisfied my Laura is now clean we turn off the water and dry her and brush out her long pretty hair. Taking extra care to treat her still fresh piercing wounds...she is just starting to come to as I dress her in a long T shirt and flip flops.
"Come on sweety I coo, lets go into the kitchen anf i'll make you something to eat."
"You need to get your strength back."
I chuckle inwardly...she dosnt yet know that her precious whore Alicia has been recaptured. As as we dine she is being tied doggy style on the cold concrete floor of my playroom
As the blearly eyed Laura finishes her first food in 3 days she looks at me with a mixture of hatred and confusion. Seeing this I tell her. "Relax sweety, i'm letting you go............in a bit.'

subserviant
02-01-2012, 07:46 PM
The smell of the food makes drool as I relize how hungry I am .I reach for the plate .ah ah you have to earn it darling .I look at you ,waiting for what Im sure will be instructions .Stand up ,good now lift you shit to your waist ,good ,now spread you legs and bend back ,thats it show me your cunt .you do want me to see it dont you .I nod ,tell me you want me to see it .I want you to see it ,eyeing the food .Umm not the way I want you tell me ,I'm sure you can do better .I stammer ,I want to show you my cunt .
It is so embarasing ,I cant believe it .This woman has seen ,felt, tortured my naked body and Im embarased .to my amazment ,even with pain still washing over me I'm becoming aroused ,the silky cloth rubbing against my nipples,making them erect .well well it seems the bitch is getting horny ,lift the shift to your neck and tell what you me to see slut. Please miss I want to show you my breasts .Breasts ? you dont have breasts cow you have tits ,again .
My face is hot from blushing Please miss I want to show you my tits i blurt out .Laughing, very good whore you may eat ,then I have a surprise for you .
I eat my fill .then Im led to another big room .to my astonishment and horror ,there is alica on her hands and knees .A huge bullmastive dog is positioned in front of her ,its obsene red cock jutting from its sheath .Alicias lips are only and inch from it .

MistressPC
02-02-2012, 06:11 AM
after you eat i make you clean the table. You are starting to realize that I own you mind body and soul.as you return from the kitchen order you to your knees........you see me produce a heavy leather studded collar. lean over whore i tell you after slapping your face . we put the heavy collar around your neck and latch it, i take out an allen wrench and tighten the tamper proof screws untill the head breaks off. I tell you, whore this collar cannot be removed , EVER, you no doubt feel the short sharp steel studs lightly breaking the skin on your neck.these are electrodes................producing a small key chain type remote.........there are 3 buttons. up,down and ON. I press the button, you go into wild thrashing convulsions on the floor............horrible spasms of pain.
I remove my finger from the ON button.
Slapping you a few times HARD. "pay attention cunt I sneer" now, that was setting 3 out of 10 are going to listen now?
Yes my whore says crying heavily.
Good girl............you cannot remove this collar ever, and if you attempt to cut thru it it will automatically overload and electrocute you to death.
Ok? she nods in understaning..........
"In the next room whore is OUR Alicia, she is on her knees and knees, she has a friend with her. I hand my cunt a slender wooden cane.Whats this for she says........."Come with me cunt i have a small job for you"
Entering the room you see your alicia, her mouth inches away from the throbbing red cock of a huge dog, as you walk toward her I press the button, dropping to your knees. again you thrash about wildly. i let you like this for 10 seconds and release it. "Now whore I hiss , each time you disobey me..........the remote shocker will be increaseed one notch. understand?
she answers now, so I reach down and twist her nipples savagely............UNDERSTAND?? she nod yes...........OK cunt here's the deal. before we begin I want you to cane Alicias sweet ass as hard as you can. After each swat you wiill order her to beg to suck the massive dog cock....HEH HEH HEH I laugh evily..............surpringingly you tell me out loud that you wont do it..........not sayinga word I click the remote to #4 and press it.............your wild screams surprise even me and Alicia is also screaming........omg is my pussy we I muse.
removing my finger fromt he button, "Now cunt, DO YOU UNDERSTAND"?
you squeel YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS................
Get to it cunt I whisper, my finger on the button.........

subserviant
02-02-2012, 01:10 PM
I wanted to spare alicia the degradation of sucking the dogs cock ,she looked so weak and fragile ,on her knees weeping ,the cock slapping her face .and so i asked to be able to fill in for her .
the answer was in being knocked off my feet and the horrible pain coursing through me .Screaming ,please stop please ,sobbing hard .she posed the question ,well are you ready to obey ,I nodded yes .
she grabbed my nipples twisiting ,what I cant hear you whore,tell me what your going to do to my slave , and notice I said my slave .
she held up the remote with her thumb on the button .I yelled I'll whip your slave as hard as I can and make her suck the dogs cock ,please dont zap me again please .
She nodded go ahead and after my little slut gets done sucking the dog off ,I have his twin waiting for you . Ha ha he does so like to fuck pretty girls, I got to my feet ,whispered Im so sorry to alicia ,stood back and brought the thin whippy cane down on her ass as hard as I could .
Her back arched ,a load moan of anguish came from her . i got down beside her ,turning her head ,you have to suck the dogs cock .She screamed no i'll never do that its beyond disgusting you'll never make me do that .The current shot thru me knocking me onto my ass ,I lost bladder control and pissed on the floor much to Miss's delight .Oh your going to love licking that up she chortles .
i grab alicias head and force her mouth to the dogs cock ,suck it bitch or I'll beat the skin form your ass and your cunt .Her mouth openes to protest and the dogs cock slips in ,he begins to pump franticly .
Pull her away slut I want you to beat her ass some more .I do as she orders mindfull of the remote .Once more I leave an awful welt on her ass and once more make her suck the cock .
She lasted for about a dozen slashes before the dog whinned and shot his load into her mouth .I held her nose so she had to swallow its cum .
I let her fall onto her side softly moaning and sobbing .
Miss whistled and another dog identicle to the one alicai had sucked off came bounding to Miss .She petted him rubbibg behind its ears ,uumm your good boy and now your going to get your reward.
get your fucking ass over here slut .She held the dogs nose to my crotch ,it immedietly began to whinne licking my pussy ,I could see the huge cock juting out ,the knot about half way down was the size of a basball .i shuddered backing away .stand still whore she ordered ,the dog followed me,pressing his cold nose in to my cunt

MistressPC
02-03-2012, 06:10 AM
I laugh as the dog licks your cunt but pulls him away, theres a better job for you boy i laugh................hitting the remote for just a second to put you on your knees i tie each tit tightly with thin twine, making it dig into your skin deeply, small rivulets of blood are alreadey forming..pulling your right arm over your head and behind you I tie the right wrist to the left tit string, pulling them super tight
then i do this to the other arm...............so the more you struggle the more it will cut your tits. who knows I laugh......struggle hard enough and you may cut a tit off......................i leave you on your knees as alicia comes to.
Alicia i sing, watch your old Mistress................I want you to give me some ideas for her torture.the more you help me the more I will go easy her....."perhaps tack mat (smiles at Wicker) Mistress says alicia"..excellent idea whore.
so i go get the tack mat. it is a heavy plastic sheer 2x2 feet and studded with dozens of sharp 1" long carpet nails. this I place on the floor in front of you
LAY ON IT WHORE i hiss, face down, "what? you're kidding",grrrrrrrrrrrr I havent time for this i sneer so I kick you over so your bulging tits land square on the mat. you must have passed and and alicia is screaming and there is blood alread pooling..........ill wake her up i swoon.
whistling I call fido over and he squats by your head...............open up whore i sing, i little pull on your tit strings make you open wide and fido take the opportunity and shoves his dog cock in your mouth.......ok fido i muse its on now!!
putting on my large 3'' thick 14'' long strapon.....i smear alicia blood and piss all over it and with a seconds hesitation,,,,slam it HARD in your whore ass.........th pain awakes you and again alicia screams..I don t know who screams loudes,,yuo cunts make so muvh noise
i must remember to do something about that later....................pulling tight on the twing connected to your tits and pulling the mat deeper into your gored flesh, it also lifts your ass in the air.I start to fuck your asshole savagely.just as im getting into ruining your fuck hole i see alicia has freed her self and is commijng at me....i pause and hold up the remote..STOP WHERE YOU ARE CUNT..............the remote is set to ten...........TELL GER TO BACK OFF LAURA i yell............

subserviant
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
I plead and beg her ,Itry to tell her I cant take any more .My tits feel like there being pulled from my body ,the thing with the dog makes me shudder with revultion .Alicia walks/crawls in ,she still being in bad shape .The remote is used again ,I topple forward barely staying consious .
Not the dog I scream ,alicia rushes forward ,she also has a collar on .I have seen the mat before ,its laid down in front of me the nails glistening .I cant believe that she will do this to .alicia has freed herselfand is rushing to ward me .why she isnt knocked down again I dont know .tell the bitch to stop ,the warning comes or you'll pay .
I scream at the top of my lungs ,stop stop alicia .She looks at me ,but I want to help you .I lift my head so she can see the collar and understands .
Mistress giggles ,watch and learn cunt .A kick to my back sends me sprawling face down on the mat .the hundreds of nails pierce my tits ,I wail in agony begging her to to let me up please plesae stop i plead as the pain icreases .She laughs ,then places one booted foot on my back and presses down hard .I cnt breath as the nails penetrate further.The dog ia placed in front of me ,my head jerked up opening my mouth at the same time .She guides its cock into my mouth with a warning ,suck it whore or I'll increase the power to ten .
I see out of the corner of my eye the huge dildo bouncing around ,juttig out in front of you .for you deary ,all for you .With a warning glance at alicia she forces my ass up ,then pain is indescibable ,its horrendous as rams the huge cock into my ass .I scream silently around the dogs cock in my mouth as she begins to ripp in and out .The dog is very excited pumping his cock down my throat . I am prepared for the worst .
then suddenly she pulls the dildo out ,drags the dog behind me then giudes his cock into my ass .As big as the dildo was ,he is much bigger ,ripping and tearing its nails digging into my back ,my tits being ripped by the nails in the mat .she shoves the filthy dildo into my mouth .Giving me hard push into the nails .Suck it bitch ,lickit clean .I cant resist as begin to suck and lick the shit and blood from her cock .Once again she brings to dog around ,he pulled out making it feel like my guts where being torn from me .
He was ready to cum ,as she placed his cock in between my lips ,my mouth was filled with dog cum ,holding my nose she forced me to swallow it ,then lick it clean .I was now at a point where it just didnt matter anymore ,I lay on the mat broken bleeding from tits and ass .I couldnt move if I wanted to .
you stinking fucking whore ,peyu with that she undid the rope around my ruined breast ,one of the rings had almost torn off a nipple .ah she looked at it ,well your lucky I have my nurses training ,I'll ahve that sewn on in a jiffy .unfortunatly for you we dont have pain killer at all .With a smile she got a darning needle ,ran thread through it and began to stich my nipple back on .

subserviant
02-03-2012, 11:46 AM
well well arnt we the brave little slut ,she finished with a hard tug ,cutting the thread .I think the endorphines had kicked in ,I was in a daze not hardly realizing what had happened .
Time to get you cleaned up .she grabbed my ankles ,dragging me to a shower stall ,turrning the water on .It felt so good the warm water running over me .She helped me to wash ,running the clothe over my hurting body .the cum and shit was washed out of my hair ,it never felt so good to shampoo .My breasts showed only superficial wounds ,they had hurt like hell but the damge wasnt to bad .
she was naked ,her body felt so good against mine .It was'nt sexual just the warmth made me lean into her .We dried off her hands caressing me ,she kissed me repeatedly ,even the torn nipple didnt feel so bad .
Are you ready to surrender your self to me she whispered .Are you ready to admit you are my property ,that I own you ? I nodded yes .yes mistress I belong to you .I couldnt think of anything else to say to her .
Would you like to see alicia go through the same thing you did .
How could I answer ,there wasnt anybody that should go through what I had, but how to answer .I remembered then that she had claimed alicia as belonging to her .
whatever you wish to do to her Miss ,she is your property ,just as I am .
Good answer my slut .She led me to a bed room .Rest now sweety you will need your strengh for the days ahead as I satisfy my urge to hurt you .She kissed me ,pulled back the covers got in and bade me to do the same .I got under the covers ,snuggled up to her ,my hands finding her breasts ,the marvelous feeling of your body pressed hard against me .UUMM do you want to go down on me .I did ,yes I murmured she rolled onto her back ,i began kissing her breasts then her tummy ,her thighs moved apart as i found that deliciouse celft between her legs ,kissing and licking ,moving my tongue up and down the lengh of her beautiful pussy ,flicking my tongue over her clit ,sucking gently .she began to moan moving her hips ,twisting as she got closer to going over the top .

MistressPC
02-03-2012, 06:37 PM
I smile and know she is mine forever now. I squeeze my thighs on Lauras head as her talanted mouth maks me cum yet again..I reach down and stroke her head and guide her uo by her chin and oder to come out from under the blankets.
Whore you are exceptional i coo, I want you to stand on the bed, and put your hands out ,reaching into my toy box I pull out heavy leather medical restraints and clasp/lock them tightly to each wrist.each has a heavy D ring and i connect them with a large carabiner. in the ceiling above my bed is a 2'' diameter steel hook that is bolted into the ceiling beam.I snap the carabiner to a short heavy strapand to the ring.........so you are suspended by the wrists from the ceiling and your knees touch my plush bed. she is right over my pillow.hopping off the bed I tie ropes to her leg just below the kneesand spread her legs cruelly and tie the ends to the hoooks in my custom bed frame.. her ankles are also secured.in her mouth i place aa small tube connected to the water faucet in the bathroom and tape her mouth shut.what this does is forces a steady ,very small stream of water into whores mouth. this she must swallow..
I note my whore seems to be passing out and is kinda lost in all this shit im doing and she seems bored..........and perhaps rightly so after all the horrors she endured. This reallly pisse me of as I have worked hard on this setup.
I go into my study and return with a common paper stapler............Place her nipple between it I SNAP a staple into her nipple( the staple is not crimped at the bottom, just pressed straight into the flesh) she screams in terror but cant movequickly i staple the other nipple, then just out of meaness and im fucking tired i snap 2 more staples into each nipple.
Laying in the bed and sliding my head under her sweet raw pussy I push my pillow farther under my head.........."whore listen up.............I am going to sleep with my face buried in your pussy.............."feel free to grind and squirt all over my face all night long...........consider this a special treat"
"Now, I know you're thinking you must pee very badly and very soon. But,,,,,,if you peee on my face.........and I can tell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will hurt you beyond anything you can imagine.
Licking deeply into Laura's pussy................I yawn and fade off to blissful sleep

subserviant
02-03-2012, 08:07 PM
I scream silently please let me down ,the pain is beyond enduring ,the staples through my already ruined nipples its to much .I need to pee so bad how will I be able to hold it .
I check out the ropes ,there dosent seem to be anyway out of it and my bladder is screaming .What will she do to me if I cant hold it and pee on her .Maybe if I let it go a little at a time she'll think Im orgasing and squirting ,Iv never squirted before but she dosent know that ,iv heard of girls who can do it almost on demand.
By the same token she has warned me that she will most certainly hurt me badly .How badly I have no way of knowing .can it be worse than what she's already put me through .What if she sews my cunt lip together with the darning needle or brings my breasts to gether and sews my nipples together what if she doae horrible things to my ass .I shudder at the thoughts going through my mind .
I try .letting a little pee out but I cant stop it washes over her .
with startling speed she rolls out from under me .
you fucking no good cunt ,you dirty rotten whore your a fucking pig ,the venhem spews out of her ,you dirty mother fucking cock sucker .Your gonna wish you where dead .

MistressPC
02-04-2012, 06:49 AM
Wakened suddenly, in a gush of warm piss by an obviously ungrateful piece of fuck meat............GODDAMM YOU MISERABLE CUNT LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO MY FUCKING BED!!!! and after i spent hours eating your juicy pussy.
i sigh deeply and mutter " I knew this was going to have to happen the hard way". reaching for my towel i see the horror in her eyes as I wipe my face, "well at least your gagged............looking at my soaked $5000 bed you fucking cunt" I scream im furious and see red and go into a blind fury.... I grab my 3 foot quirt (hog whip) and start SAVEGLY whipping laura's back.
Again and again. blow after savage blow..........I dont even know how long I did it for.....when I stopped i was breathless and there was blood splattered all over the walls and on me!!!!!
"Oh my god!!!!!!!! .......What have I done?????????"
barely able to look up i see her back is shredded and pouring blood.
"FUCK!!!! what am i going to do omg omg, laura!!!!"
But of course she is long since unconscious........... I cut her down and she hits the bed face first in a sickly blood spattered splat......................quickly Ipour Celox powder on her back, this will stop the bleeding..........I remove the tube and gag from her mouth and walk into the bathroom.
I have 2 barbituates left..............I take them both,,,,,,,,,,,,I look down at Laura and realize for the first time that I truly love her."this must stop i slur"
Before I pass out I call Ike, my hitman friend..........."ya" he answers......"Ike I want you to go to Lauras house, I want you to get rid of all her id, bank accts, hack in and make her dissappear with out a trace"
"what he says you want me to kill her?', "no dude..............i have her, just make sure you erase all traces of her, like she never existed"
I hang up the phone
Looking down at my poor Laura I lay beside her and clutch her to me. laying in the sickening mess of urine and blood, think to myself "there's gonna be some changes, starting to pass out, I mumble........."fake ID, money, steamer trunk, toys, gotta get out".........................as i pass out from the pills I realize i forgot the staples in her nipples........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

subserviant
02-04-2012, 07:58 AM
I knew was beyond thinking when she started to whip me .soe where in the back of my mind I knew I deserves it .One does not piss on her Mistress and saoking her bed with it.But what else could I have done.It hit me of course you could have woken her and taken the punishment for doing so .stupid stupid .My back ass and the bcks of my thighs flet like they where on fire ,slash after slash my screaming only seemed to egg her on .Calling me the most ville things she could think of .I finally ,thankfully passed out..
she was asleep ,how could anyone sleep after what she ahd done to me ,then I saw the bottle ,she was doped out of her head .My hands shook as removed the staples from my nipples ,it hurt almost as much as when she put them in .Now what to do ,it was my chance to get away ,there was nothing to stop me ,except this feeling that I belonged there .
Even after she had tortured me so horribly I loved her ,seeing her sleeping I felt I should be there to protect her .Ridiculous I knew but there it was I had no idea how long I had been unconcius,it must have been hours ,I managed to get to the bathroom ,looked in the mirror and gasped at the blood on my back .I was so stiff from the welts I could hardly et in the shower but managed .The warm water felt heavenly ,I stayed in for a long time .getting out ready to try to find some ointment ,I came face to face with Miss.She looked rather sad ,sitting me down applying some thing soothing ,telling me how sorry she was for getting carried away but also reminding me that it was my own fault for pissing on her .
I tried to tell that I was really sorry but she shushed me ,forget it sweety we both made mistakes .the phone rang ,it could hear some one telling her that it had been taken care of ,she no longer exsits ,ok she replied your money will be in the usual place .
What was that about I wondered.Miss came and kissed me.running her hands over my ass very lightly .all the pain vanished ,she laughed you are such a slut even after being beaten half to death your still horny .come , she led me to the bed now having been stripped and new sheets on it .Hse bade me to lie back as best I could with out causing pain knelt between my out streached thighs.
looking up at me ,I promise I wont ever beat or mutilate you the way I have been ,You will still be punished when the need arrises or when ever I feel you need it and it will still be very harsh but no more trying to rip your nipples off or tearing at your pussy
she smiled are you ready to treated to my tongue .I could only sob out yes yes I was so happy .her tongue touched me ,sending shivers through my enteyer body .

MistressPC
02-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Making love to my whores pussy was for me divine. after all the evil id done to her,,,,,,,,,,,,,she could easily have escaped or even smothered me in my sleep....yet Laura remained. when I awoke she was mumbling something to herself about protecting me? what the fuck?
I feel wave after wave of her intense orgasms....using my fingers and my tongue ever lighter ..the harder she came. each time.
I greedily lap at her juices and lightly start to kiss her inner thighs as I finger fuck her hard................she finally bucks so hard it startles me.then I remember, we have to get out of here. I had ike make her disappear but cant afford to pay him...all at once it hits me.....
"Oh my god , Laura!!!! ,,,,,we've got to get out of here and fast............thru her cracked lip she croaks, " what are you taling about?" so I tell her of the hit man I screwed over and how she is a non person now.
FUCK FUCK FUCK.................."what do you mean im a non person ?" she screams"..mad as fuck and scred shitless i cold cock her and break out the chloroform again (lol) and force the soaked rag onto her face.........i dont have time for this shit.
getting the huge steamer trunk from the closet i manage with difficulty to place Laura in it I grab all the toys and all the shit i can and start throwing it into my mini van...............I use a dolly to move the trunk in and slam the door closed. Oh now im pissed,,,,,,,,,,im gonna get fucking killed cause of this whore...........a tear and and angry FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! roar out of me as we head for my cabin high in the mountains.
we will be safe there.............once there i have to make sure,dam sure........that Laura is mine.
How will I make her prove it i think to myself.
Evil thoughs fill me as I drive away.........