PDA

View Full Version : needle play

spirit
01-13-2005, 05:54 PM
:help:

i looked through the threads and couldn't find anything on this, so i was hoping that maybe someone could offer some advice/input/suggestions/knowledge.

i'm looking for any information on needle play. This is something that recently came up, so i want to learn as much about it as possible before attempting anything.

BDSM_Tourguide
01-13-2005, 06:07 PM
What information are you looking for specifically?

spirit
01-13-2005, 08:59 PM
What information are you looking for specifically?

Anything at all, i know absolutely nothing about it. Is there a right way to go about it? Are there special needles needed? Can it be done by yourself, or best when done with a partner? Is there aftercare needed? Is there anything needed to be done before hand? That's what i can think of for now

Thanks

slavelucy
01-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Hiya spirit,

i know nothing about needle play (eek!), but i found a couple of existing threads that may be of some interest to you:

Thread one (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1733) (called 'needles', only short but has some links on it)

Thread two (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1835 ) (Actually about blood play, but has a couple of posts about needles).

Hope this helps. :)

sl

spirit
01-13-2005, 10:10 PM
thank you sl, i'll check them out :)

spirit
01-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks sl, i did check out the links. While interesting, they didn't quite answer all my questions. So still looking for more info. :)

slavelucy
01-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks sl, i did check out the links. While interesting, they didn't quite answer all my questions. So still looking for more info. :)

*smiles* You're welcome. And, yeah, they wern't greatly complete in terms of info, i just thought they might be somewhere to start. A couple of folks on here are interested in needles, and i'm curious as to why they haven't spoken up..i'm wondering it's because they're not sure what you want to know...were there any specific questions you had about the subject? :)

sl

Donatien
01-16-2005, 06:02 AM
:help:

i looked through the threads and couldn't find anything on this, so i was hoping that maybe someone could offer some advice/input/suggestions/knowledge.

i'm looking for any information on needle play. This is something that recently came up, so i want to learn as much about it as possible before attempting anything.

If you want to see a rather extreme use of needle play, which also has also got some text contributions it might be worth checking out MASTERKUT's pictures and text on his former slave Caroline's abuse, together with various replies. This is in the personal photography thread. As a postscript to that portfolio , how about the use of this (see photo) sterilised in a flame for piercing labia or other places; (OUCH) better in fantasy I think! The 'points' about hiv and hep b & c are well made and valid

Mobius
01-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Is that a sodering iron :eek:

I think that would be very nice in fantacy but not a good idea in r/f.

Donatien
01-16-2005, 09:44 AM
Is that a sodering iron :eek:

I think that would be very nice in fantacy but not a good idea in r/f.

No mobius, its an old medical instrument , probably about 60 years old. the cap on the hilt unscrews to reveal a two inch long hollow tubular sleeve with a flat centimetre wide base. This tube fits over the spike clicking into position flush behind the tip. I believe it was used to drain fluid from inside the body. the complete instrument was stuck through the skin down to the level of the fluid, that needed draining . Then the spike was removed leaving the sleeve in place for the fluid to drain from, with wide base preventing it from slipping inside.I presume in medical use that the skin was anaesthetized first, but with an advanced painslut just heating it to dull red heat, 'purely' for sterilization purposes of course, would surely be sufficient when using it for piercing or needle play! ---in ones dreams I agree; and leave it there.I can't imagine many subs keen to go quite that far.

ProjectEuropa
01-16-2005, 10:25 AM
:help: i'm looking for any information on needle play. This is something that recently came up, so i want to learn as much about it as possible before attempting anything.

I know absolutely nothing about this but very recently I was taken along to a scene by a friend, who is somewhat experienced and witnessed a sub having her labia and breasts pierced with fine hypodermic needles (new & unused). It was something of an initiation for me. I'm assuming the sub gave her consent because the way she was fighting to free the restraints it sure didn't look that way. It didn't help that I don't like needles however but it made me queasy. I was told later that I had seen nothing yet. Rather you than me.

spirit
01-16-2005, 03:12 PM
i'm not sure if or when this is something that i will try, frankly, it scares the daylights out of me. However, one thing i have learned is to keep an open mind...those things we fear may be the things that end up giving us the most pleasure. So, i'm moving forward with my quest to find out all that i can. If this is something that i end up trying in the future, i want to know all the procedures and risks involved. Donatien, that doesn't look or sound like something that i would want to try...even in my fantasies! ProjectEuropa, piercing is something else that i'll be looking into, but not right now.