PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new at this... How do I find an online master?

troy23
10-24-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi everyone!

I found this site and it looks very interesting. I am looking for a master to start a relationship with online. I want to have regular cam and mic sessions with him. I guess my question is how do I initiate this the right way... What's the etiquette? The last thing I want to do is offend someone or come across like a spammer. Where to I look? How do I ask? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

emeralds
10-24-2011, 02:26 AM
smiles. hello troy.. welcome to library.. i hope you find what you are seeking here..

i have been here a little bit.. and the only advice is to go slowly.. enjoy your journey and enjoy the company ... get to know people.. if its right.. it will work..

there is a place to 'advertise' what you are seeking in the forums..just be very careful.. dont do anything your not comfortable with..

best wishes..
em
xx

troy23
10-24-2011, 03:59 AM
Hi emeralds!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will definitely make sure not to go to fast. Yeah it looks like there is a page for submissives to post ads, thanks for the pointer!

thanks,

troy

Misschief
10-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Be careful.. Play online via instant messaging or emails, first, before meeting in private..

BDSM has a plethora of intricacies inherent within the realm; you are not going to 'hit it off' automatically with anyone immediately.. sometimes, it takes months and/or years to discover the (in)compatibilities..

best regards.. feel free to contact me for further banter on the subject..

troy23
10-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi Misschief!

Thanks for the response and the good advice. I think I will try to do stuff online first before venturing into the real world.

Thanks for being so welcoming.