PDA

View Full Version : Pleasing my new Master

51ut4u
10-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Hello All,
<WARNING, this post may and will be graphic in nature, if descriptions of sexual acts would bother you, please do not read further>[/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]
Please allow me to introduce myself. i am username 51ut4u, yes you can read the numbers as letters....or as i seem to be finding out more about myself, sissy bitch-pantied servant. i am pretty new to the site and recently received a request from a Gentleman (my new Master) to consider serving him on line and completing scenieros that He would develope for me. Well, how could i say no to an offer like that? Afterall, one of my greatest desires is to please people by humiliating myself for them and hopefully amusing them at the same time. My Master agreed to let me post this blog to allow others to share in my torments and humiliations.

My Master seems to be a thoughtful and caring dominant. Nothing pleases me more than carrying out any desire or request that he has of me. He seems very fair and so far has only had to punish me once for failure to do as he requested. My Master has commanded me to wear women's clothing and torment myself while i either engage him in PMs or post to this blog. At Master's command, i am sitting here typing this wearing a set of pink panties and bra. i have 1 clothespin on each nipple and 5 on my man-clit.

My goal for this posting is to share my humiliation with each of you. i truely hope that you will enjoy reading about my torments. If anyone should have any comments, suggestions, or requests please feel free to contact me. i will share anything posted with my Master and request his permission to participate in anything asked of me.

One action that seems to excite me more than anything else is photography of myself. You can find pictures of my torments on my profile page, in the gallery titled "For my assignment." i welcome (and hope) everyone will follow my story and development as a sissy bitch-pantied servant. Please bare in mind that these postings will usually be graphic in nature. It is not my intention to offend anyone, if i do please accept my humble apology. So far i have completed one of my Master's sceneiros, and enjoyed it greatly. i shall post about that very soon.

Please stay tuned...and enjoy the journey,
the sissy bitch-pantied servant

ksst
10-26-2011, 07:00 AM
I will happily follow your journey. Graphic doesn't bother me :)

51ut4u
10-26-2011, 09:43 AM
i am glad to hear that. i hope you enjoy the ride. ksst, stay tuned i'll be writing this afternoon

ksst
10-26-2011, 09:46 AM
I will

Ozme52
10-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Graphic.... there I was, expecting pictures. ;)

51ut4u
10-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Soon to come, Ozme52

51ut4u
10-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Hello All,

As i have promised, i will tell you about my first assignment. Per the rules set forth by my Master. i am adorned in my new black COCKtail dress with a brand new toy in my man-pussy. It's a wonderful new addition, it's a Virtual Pleasures Vibrating Euroskin Dong, 8.5in. The texture is wonderful, almost feels like real skin. It has put a wonderful smile on my face today. The new dress, well is there anything that makes a woman feel sexier than a little black dress? Ok, i'm not a woman...how about:Is there anything that makes a sissy bitch-pantied servant feel sexier? I'll tell you all what, this wonderful new toy is about to make me cum. i highly recommend them....

In any case, i have included a copy of the assignment that my Master gave me. Completing this task was wonderful. i will post the conclusion of my experiences in a short while.....want to keep everyone on the edge of their seats in suspense......lol. Hope you all enjoy:
For your failure to sucessfully post the picture you will complete the following.
1. Fold 2 long lengths of heavy string or rope in half, tie a knot in the end that is folded with loose ends uneven and secure by putting knots over top of door and shutting door.
2. Place a chair against door and another behind it with a board between the 2 chairs you will straddle the board when tied.
3. Put on your sluttiest lingerie no panties.
4. Secure your dildo to the board, and place a clamp(4) on the end of each string.
5. Spread uncooked rice where you will be straddling the board.
6. Lube up your pussy-ass well.
7. Tie off your balls and leave long cords hanging from them. They should reach the floor.
8. Lube up the dildo about half of the way down apply light amount of bengay or toothpaste to the shaft.
9. Apply bengay to the board where your balls will rest when dildo is in your pussy-ass.
10. Begin your punishment by straddling the board, standing in the rice. Place hobble on ankles.
11. Gag youself with a pair of your panties.
12. Tie the ropes attached to your balls to the hobbler so the dildo is inserted 1-2in. into your pussy-ass and so that you cannot raise up off of it. Legs will be bent almost squatting.
13. Attach the 4 nipple clamps the 2 on the short string should be taught enough so as you descend on the dildo they are pulled off. The second set will stay on and be tight when the first pair is pulled off.
14. Last turn on vibrator and cuff hands behind back and wait for release.

P.S. Your predicament is as your legs get tired your pussy-ass will slowly get impaled on the dildo. The first set of clamps will get pulled off your nipples. When you reach the halfway point the bengay will let you know you are almost there and if your balls hit the board you will know you are there. Your feet will start to ache and as you wiggle them around the dildo will move in your pussy-ass. Any mess on the board that cums from your man-clit you will either lick it off or rub it on to your face like a beauty cream.
* If you have a mirror place it on the chair facing you so you can watch your torment as it progreses. A camera or phone with a timer would be a great addition(Get the picture). When you complete this you may pleasure yourself and add your release to the collection.

Well All, I'll post the conclusion shortly, hope you enjoy.
sissy bitch-pantied servant

51ut4u
10-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello All,
Sorry i have been away for some time. Work, it always gets in the way of fun. :( ...... Anyway, here i am. Today i'm dressed in my little black dress, pins on my little tits and my toy buzzing away in my man-pussy. But i wanted to be a little slutty today.....i know you're thinking, how can a nasty little whore slut like me anymore slutty. Well this kinky, horny little sissy bitch went and put 2 pairs of panties on today. i don't know why,but wearing 2 pairs seems to make me a little more pathetic and slutty. Maybe because i know women rarely wear no more than one? Any ideas why my sorry little man-clit gets harder when i do this?

Anyway, what i wanted to share today is a little dilemma of nutrition. Master has me 'please myself' as he calls it every day and save my nasty little spunk for him. Here's my problem, i have always eaten it before. i love the taste of cum, adore having it in my mouth and on my lips. Now my protein intake is down....what is a sissy bitch-panty slut to do???????

i hope that everyone is having a wonderful day and a few chuckles.....lol
sissy bitch-panty slut

51ut4u
10-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Hello,
Went shopping today...more picts on my profile
Hope everyone enjoys.
the sissy bitch-panty slut

41041 41042 41043

51ut4u
10-29-2011, 01:04 PM
As my Master commands, here is a picture of my torment while i was posting....enjoy!!

the sissy bitch-blue rubberbanded balls, 50 strokes with a belt to each, my toy in my man-pussy, balls as an ashtray and man clit stuffed with 9 qtips-pantied slut

51ut4u
11-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Here's my next assignment, enjoy....

The other night was a beautiful night, a full or almost full moon that lit the countryside up, to the point where you could have driven without headlights. i of course did not do that, as i certainly did not want to have any contact with law enforcement, dressed as i was. i set off at 0243 in the morning. Perhaps not the best time as the police were out in force, what with closing time and their DUI hardons. In fact, except for 2 18 wheelers and a few hunters, the only cars i saw on the road were police. As you instructed, i was to take a drive that lasted at least one hour. i decided that i would drive until the new batteries in my vibrator died, i wish i'd brought more batteries, the ride was just too short. i completed my ride, pulling into the garage at 0453. As i prepared for this drive, i must admit, i was both nervous and humiliated. Thinking to myself; what am i doing? Dressing up like a complete slut, getting into my car and driving around? Risking everything, should i be caught. Then i remembered, i choose this, and besides as long as i please my Master, that is all that is important. my existence is to please and amuse others however they desire. i prepared for this drive quickly. i went and bought 2 pair of control top pantyhose and with a cigarette, burnt a small hole in the crotch for my pathetic little dick. Using a small hole would serve as an additional constriction around the base of my man clit. By this time, i was so excited and a bit apprehensive. But my need to please took over. i took 2 long boot laces, the first, i wrapped around my balls, both separating and circling my sorry little testicles, leaving the tails of the laces dangling between my legs, i'd need those latter. Then i took a shorter lace and tied that tightly around the base of my clit and then tightly circled my tied balls. Carefully, i rolled the panty hose up and put them on, the feeling of panty hose makes me feel so slutty. Just a nasty little sissy tramp, wearing women s clothes. i pulled them up to the top of my thighs leaving my man pussy exposed and accessible. i longed for someone to bend me over and fuck me deeply. With the fire growing inside me, i wanted to grab my sissy cock and cum right then, i was so so horny, i wanted to fall to the ground on my knees and stroke myself furiously. i surprised myself with how much restraint i managed to exhibit and i returned to my dressing. Next i put on my tightest clothes pins with rubberbands around them to make them even tighter still. 1 on each nipple. i winched i'm sure when i put them on, then began to think. How long will i have these on? Will i be able to stand it? They were already hurting my nipples, and that made me want to beat off even more. Well, i better finish this, i thought to myself. As i took my 8.5 in toy out of the bag, i kissed it gently, then took it deep in my mouth. i held it there while i put fresh batteries into the remote. Taking it out from my cum hole, i could only hope someday that would be a real cock. i dipped my toy into the cum that i've been saving, making sure that every inch got a good coating, ensuring that with my tongue. If any areas looked dry, i dipped my tongue in the cum cup and applied more to my vibrator.
After i was sure that the vibrator was good and lubed, i bent over, placed the vibrator up to my sissy pussy and with one good push, impaled myself on my toy. i know it is not normal for a man to feel like this, but i simply love to have my ass full. (in fact, i'll brb, think i'll fill it now.) Next i pulled the laces up through my ass crack like a torturous g-string, ensuring the vibrator could not escape. i pulled my panty hose up, pushed my little clit through the holes in the pantyhose, so now i looked like some freak with just my little cock sticking out, straight ahead of me. i hope you don't mind, but i had to give it a few hard smacks to settle myself down. i then put the rice into my shoes and put them on...the shoes are already a size or two small so the rice hurt almost instantly. As you requested, i was to pad my bra, but i have one that is very small and already padded. It twists the clips around with every breath, so i used that one. The pain when i pull it up over my tits is wonderful and makes me moan like a whore. i then put on my little black camisole or dress, not sure exactly what that is called. i grabbed my q-tips, cum cup and other vibrator and with shaky hands opened the door. i ran, or at least as close to running as i could in my heels, got into my car. my heart pounding, wondering if any of my neighbors saw that, think i'll park in the garage next time for safety. i put the keys in the ignition. then tied the rope around my thighs to keep my clitty pointed down, and attempted to control the car. i was unable to work the clutch with the binding across my thighs, so i did have to remove that. i put my favorite pair of yellow panties across my lap under my cock, put the car in reverse and off i went. Driving through my neighborhood, i was very worried, my car is pretty distinctive, if anyone saw, they'd be able to pick the car out without much trouble at all. When i reached the stop sign at the end of my development, i flicked my sissy clit 5 times as hard as i could. That would be the only thing that held me from cumming for sometime. The route that i choose did not have many stop signs or traffic lights, so i altered the assignment, pulling into each road that i passed with a stop sign to flick my clit. And every time, i turned onto a new road, i would stop and fondle my tits for you. It wasn't too long into the drive before my balls started to ache and my tits were hot with pain. my balls caused a mild nausea, as every time there was a turn in the road, my weight would shift a little on them and squeeze them more. With every 10 minute stop, i'd be moaning out loud in no time, toy buzzing in my man-pussy and working the q-tip in my clit feverishly, all i wanted to do was cum. Each stop i would apply more cum lip gloss and eye shadow. i love the tightening feeling of it on my eyelids as it dries. By now any thoughts of humiliation were pretty much gone. i was now just some slut out driving around, driving myself to the brink every 10 minutes. i drove to a secluded trail head and got out to take some pictures for you, i do hope you enjoy them. i was so fucking horny it was very difficult to keep my hands off my clit until the second to last stop, but i managed, i just kept humping the buzzing toy in my ass. i think i came 3 times on that stop, bucking my hips, moaning, and yanking on the bra to torment my tits. i then placed 9 q-tips into my clit, it really starts to stretch and hurt about number 5 and by number 9, i have a few tears welling up in my eyes. Wiping the tears from my eyes i set out to the final stop. i could feel my toy starting to slow down a bit before the last stop and i just wished that i brought more batteries. With my yellow panties already wet, i applied the remainder of the cum to my panties and stuffed them in to my mouth. They are a pair of boyshorts, so there is no way to get all of them into my mouth at once. So for the remainder of the trip, sucking on my panties and driving on a very bright night, there i was with a bright yellow pair of panties hanging out of my mouth. When i got home, my vibrator was giving up the fight, i had worn it out. i was somewhat proud of myself as a slut to be able to withstand that duration of torment, my balls ached and hurt, my cock was filled to the max, and my nipples were on fire. But what i hadn't expected was the pain yet to come, after my cool down, i got out of the car in the garage and fell to my knees. i was madly horny again. i pulled all the q-tips out at once. Holy pain, in the future, i have to take my time there. The tip of the clit must be the narrowest part, i ripped a little and it really hurt. i came quickly in my hand even with the pain in my clit, balls and tits. And i greedily sucked up every last drop. As i finished undressing, i took off all the lingerie and shoes first. As i took the clamps off my tits, it was like someone grabbed them with a pair of red hot vise grips. It was maddening how much it hurt. Then i unwrapped my clit, that wasn't too bad. But then as i got to my balls. i had swelled a little, making it very difficult to reach the knots in the laces. i kept pinching the tender flesh, i was really struggling and getting a little scarred that i wouldn't be able to get them off without help. Finally i got the knot untied. As i unwrapped the balls and the blood started to flow back in, it was like someone punched me in the gut. It burned and i got very very nauseated, i think Steven King said it best about getting kicked in the balls and being a lunch box in the pit of your stomach. The sensations on my balls and tits lasted a solid day, i really enjoyed the constant little reminder while i was at work.

51ut4u
11-13-2011, 02:23 PM
There are a bunch on new photos from this drive in the galleries on my profile....

51ut4u
11-16-2011, 10:11 PM
My Master assigned this torment for me while i was posting this to my blog as punishment for not including previous pictures. my clothspins are attached to my fingers so they pull hard as i am typing, a vibrator is taped to the flesh of my cock (i;m sure this will hurt when i remove it) my toy is buzzing in my ass and i am sitting on a metal chair with rice. i hope everyone enjoys the pictures.
the sissy bitch-panty slut,

51ut4u
11-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Well, i am off to fuck myself silly and save my cum for Master,
Good Night All

51ut4u
11-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Hello Masters, Mistresses, and Devotees,
Master has given me a new assignment. This one is really pushing the male female limit. Master commanded me to cum in my own mouth....mmmm so yummy!! i was first to load my ass with icecubes and insert a tampon. Master wanted my sissy pussy plugged so i wouldn't leak and make a mess. This was the first time i ever used a tampon, i think i got it right. i wonder if Master will have me start a cycle in the future, i suppose only Master knows the answer to this one. Once i plugged my sissy pussy i was to elevate my legs over my head so my sissy clit was pointed right at my mouth. i really wanted that to be Master's big cock, but i still am not deserving of that. If my aim was bad, i was to spank a body part 10 times with a wooden spoon, for every droop not in my slutty mouth. my aim was pretty good, my balls only got 20 spanks. i simply adored the warm spunk splashing into my mouth and lips. Wish others could join in my torments and pump man seed down my throat. But again, that will eventually be up to Master.
Hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as i enjoyed taking them.
the sissy bitch-panty slut.....

ps Please help my Master degrade and humiliate me by replying and telling me what you think. Master doesn't need any help but, i'd love to hear from everyone.

51ut4u
11-30-2011, 11:07 PM
<naked with my balls and sissy clit clamped and stretched, and of course some torments to my nipples>
Hello Again Everyone,
i hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, while i was stuffing the turkey, i so wanted to be bound naked on the table with everyone stuffing my holes to capacity and then enjoying a few laughs at my expense. But i digress. Wait, what about a tail of feathers and ......

Ok, ok, so Master has given me a new (assignment might not be the right word) how about, ritual. Everyday before i leave the house to go to work, i take 3 grapes, place them in my sissypussy and seal them with a tampon. When i get to work, i am allowed to remove the grapes. Also He has me putting my sissy seed on my sandwich that i have for lunch, so that i may privately humiliate myself with all my co-workers at the table, as unbeknownst to them, i eat my sandwich with tasty sissy mayo.
It is all very humiliating and degrading. It has caused me some restless nights, thinking about what a nasty little pervert i am. Doing all these tasks for Master and telling you about them. i have never been with a man, but i have been having relentless fantasies about it. These fantasies have intensified so greatly since i have started serving my Master. i'm not gay, i'm married. But i do believe that i'm travelling down a twisted road to bisexuallity. As i've said, i've never been with a man, but i love anal play and long to suck a big cock. This is causing me some conflict to say the least. At work i have to be strong, couragous, proficient, and fearless. At home, i have to be the man, the provider, the security. But when i'm alone, i want to strip off all my clothes, make myself up into a nasty little cumslut and degrade and humiliate myself for everyone's amusment and pleasure. i am definantly torn and living a double life behind my dirty little closet door. Well, i just wanted to type some feelings. i promised everyone a journey to follow. Wonder how this one will turn out.
Good Night Everyone,
the closet sissy bitch-panty slut

51ut4u
11-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Hello Again Everyone,
Just wanted to post a picture of the new gag that i built.....

51ut4u
12-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Hello All,
Master, has started me on a new eercise regiment. Stay tuned for some photography. Photographing one's self while exercising is proving to be very difficult. Below you find find an bit of Masters letter:

Your Master is pleased with your creativity and blog! It is too bad that i wasnt there to stuff your thanksgiving pussy-ass with my cock and have you taste my special gravy as it shoots down your throat.
Why dont you take a walk to get rid of those turkey pounds you put on after all a panty-slut of mine must watch their figure.
Wear your drive corset laced up just right with your nipple clamps on with a weight hanging down from them a padlock will suffice Put your slutty stockings on and your panties with the clit hole in them on(pull your balls through this time also. Plug your sissy-ass with a vibrating plug and secure it. Wear a seed catcher.
Now tie a cord around your clit and strap it to a thigh and tie a cord to your seed sack and tie it to your other thigh(While you are walking this should pull on you).
You will walk as far as need for you to have an orgasm, after you have emptied your seed remove the condom and chew it like bubble gum for the walk home.
When you do this wear male clothes that are loose to conceal the slut wear. Your could also wear a hoodie and secure your hands in the pouch with some thing, remember you must be able to unsecure your hands to get your bubble gum for the walk home. Feel free to sit on a fence or rail to torture your seed sack. You may also stop somewhere to get yourself off if walking is not getting the job done.
With the holidays upon us you must maintain your figure so here are a few excersizes for you to do to keep your figure. You may do these as often as you feel neccesary.
This could be used as a workout routine or as stand alones.
1. Low board. Put on high heels(rice optional) Board with dildo mounted at 1 Ft. off floor. You will do 3 Reps of deep knee bends(15 in a set) The count will not start until you bottom out! After each rep you will slap your clit with a ruler 15 times. When the reps are complete your will play with your clit until you squirt as ordered.
2. Tie ankles knees and thighs (get a piece of a chair mat cut to groin size) Nipple clamps with rubber bands attached. Put on nipple clamps tie clit and seed sack so they bulge out. Assume pushup position attach rubber bands to your fingers Do 3 rep 10 each pushups, between each set rest for 30 seconds flat on floor. Then play till you squirt.
3. Sit in a chair backwards with ankles tied to chair legs. Hang 2 liter bottles (1 or 2) from your seed sack. Place another chair behind you to lay your shoulders upper body on. Place your large vibe in your pussy-ass and max it out. Do 3 reps 15 each sit ups in between each rep drip 10 drops of candle wax on nipples seed sack or clit (your choice). Then play till you squirt.
These excersizes focus on legs chest and stomach the first place a cock slut shows weight.
Your blog is very good the gag is ingenious. But you will have to wait to have me use it on you in a scene because my slut did not have any lipstick on. Sluts always wear lipstick when they want cock.
You might want to ration your sandwich spread because the next scene you perform will involve your new toy and your seed.
Your blog is also stirring desire in your masters cock! How would you feel if your master was in the picture behind you slamming his cock into your pussy-ass while the weights swung and stretched your seed sack and you nipples where twisted unyil you clenched your pussy-ass on your masters cock and begged for him to cum in your pussy-ass. If you performed well your master would play with your clit until you squirted, You would then be given 2 condoms filled with seed you would drink them both and guess which one was your masters(TNE THAT TASTED LIKE A REAL MANS CUM NOT A PANTY-SISSYS JUICE).If you guessed right your reward would be to taste your masters cum fresh from the source, if you guessed wrong your would undergo 1 hour of clit torture at the hands of your master(how can you lose this one). Enjoy these requirements and reply soon.
Your Master

Hope you All enjoy,
the sissy bitch-panty slut

scarlet_85
12-10-2011, 11:39 PM
I would like to point out that you are a very obedient slave. As a slave myself, I can respect any fellow sub that shows that much devotion :) my own personal goal has always been to be the perfect, mature slave that my Master expects me to be. And although you are striving for humiliation here, I could only focus on your ability to obey without question. Kudos to you... And to your Master for training you so well.

51ut4u
12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
Dear scarlet,
Thank you very much for your kind words. i strive to be the most devoted slut i can be for my Master. i can only hope that others enjoy what i must endure at my Master's whim. It is truly my honor to serve.
Thank you once again,
sissy bitch-panty slut.

51ut4u
12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
<41942 So tormented for writing this blog>

Hello Everyone,
Master was very thoughtful as he gave me my next assignment. As i had posted about eating a fine meal for Thanksgiving. The pig-ish little slut that i am, needed to be reminded of my duty to watch my weight. Master, as well as the rest of You, deserve a nasty little slut that watches its weight so that you may enjoy photos of a trim and fit little slut, instead of the tubby little piggy i am becoming. So with that, Master assigned me several additional exercises to add to my workout regiment. i have included an excerpt from Master's letter, as i could not assume to be able to describe the exercises as well as my Master did when he gave me the assignment:

"Why dont you take a walk to get rid of those turkey pounds you put on after all a panty-slut of mine must watch their figure.
Wear your drive corset laced up just right with your nipple clamps on with a weight hanging down from them a padlock will suffice Put your slutty stockings on and your panties with the clit hole in them on(pull your balls through this time also. Plug your sissy-ass with a vibrating plug and secure it. Wear a seed catcher.
Now tie a cord around your clit and strap it to a thigh and tie a cord to your seed sack and tie it to your other thigh(While you are walking this should pull on you).
You will walk as far as need for you to have an orgasm, after you have emptied your seed remove the condom and chew it like bubble gum for the walk home.
When you do this wear male clothes that are loose to conceal the slut wear. Your could also wear a hoodie and secure your hands in the pouch with some thing, remember you must be able to unsecure your hands to get your bubble gum for the walk home. Feel free to sit on a fence or rail to torture your seed sack. You may also stop somewhere to get yourself off if walking is not getting the job done.
With the holidays upon us you must maintain your figure so here are a few exercises for you to do to keep your figure. You may do these as often as you feel neccesary.
This could be used as a workout routine or as stand alones.
1. Low board. Put on high heels(rice optional) Board with dildo mounted at 1 Ft. off floor. You will do 3 Reps of deep knee bends(15 in a set) The count will not start until you bottom out! After each rep you will slap your clit with a ruler 15 times. When the reps are complete your will play with your clit until you squirt as ordered.
2. Tie ankles knees and thighs (get a piece of a chair mat cut to groin size) Nipple clamps with rubber bands attached. Put on nipple clamps tie clit and seed sack so they bulge out. Assume pushup position attach rubber bands to your fingers Do 3 rep 10 each pushups, between each set rest for 30 seconds flat on floor. Then play till you squirt.
3. Sit in a chair backwards with ankles tied to chair legs. Hang 2 liter bottles (1 or 2) from your seed sack. Place another chair behind you to lay your shoulders upper body on. Place your large vibe in your pussy-ass and max it out. Do 3 reps 15 each sit ups in between each rep drip 10 drops of candle wax on nipples seed sack or clit (your choice). Then play till you squirt."

So as You can see, Master has assigned these exercises to me. Now these exercises have given me much difficulty to record for you to see. Tonight i was finally able to record at least the push-ups on a video that i will try to include for your amusement:
Please stay tuned for the video.
sissy bitch-pantied slut

51ut4u
12-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Does anyone have any ideas on how to post a video? Especially one that will get me kicked off facebook?
Thank you
sissy bitch pantied slut who is too much of a stupid whore to figure this out..

51ut4u
12-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Hopefully, Everyone will get to watch......
The video gets a little boring so i just included part of set 2 and set 3.....after 30, my little clit and seed sack were bleeding...
Enjoy
sissy bitch-panty whore

51ut4u
04-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Next step......pull those pathetic little seed sacks through a chair and add weight.....
i hope E/everyone enjoys.
the sorry little sissy bitch panty slut

angelic.zest
04-03-2012, 07:52 PM
very interesting!!! like the clothespins around the head of your cock..sexy!!!

Also very sexy black dress!!!

51ut4u
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Invitations

I have a fantasy that is over the top, I know this will never happen but it sure gets my juices flowing.

Five weeks before the opening of Mistress Dara’s new hotel remodel, she made me sit down and hand write a hundred invitations. These invitations were all address to Mistress’s closest friends. Ones that she knew would attend at any cost. Each invitation would admit her friend and one male guest, to stay for four days, Friday through Monday at her new hotel the weekend before it opened. The hotel would be fully staffed and she saw it as a trial run. As I wrote the first one, I began to tremble and couldn’t believe what I was reading. She never even mentioned this to me before. The letter read:
Dear Madame M and Guest,
Please accept my Mistress Dara’s invitation for a beautiful weekend at her new hotel on April 4th to the 7th. She will be opening the following week and would like to take this opportunity to have you as her guest. The stay will be for 4 days and 3 nights, all meals shall be prepared by the chef and staff of her new 4 star restaurant, drinks of course will be complimentary and free flowing. Entertainment is GOING to be provided. Cost for the weekend is $500 for you and a male guest.
Her staff will pamper you, while you and your guest are entertained by the humiliation and torture of myself. Your guest will be serviced and inititaled to a minimum of three orgasms by me. 2 will be oral satistfaction, with the first being an introduction and meeting of his cock, the second will be a proper cleaning of his cock following his penetration and use of my ass. The order of private sessions will be chosen by random drawing immediately following my willing castration. (This was the point at which I nearly fainted)
(With trembling hands I was finally able to continue.)
Dress is formal fetish.
Mistress Dara asks you to please bring two matched sets of an outfit of your choosing. One for you, and the second in size 8, 38D, large, and a size 12 foot. These outfits are for your private session. Mistress said that following this weekend, I shall need all types of attire.
Please R.S.V.P. to Hotel Dara.
I hope to make your acquaintance in five weeks during my ‘Ultimate Change.”
Sincerely,
Mistress Dara’s pathetic little whore who is going to lose his last semblance of manhood.

I was in shock. I wrote all one hundred invitations in a strange trance-like state, my hand was moving but it was like it was being controlled by someone else. Someone hell bent on my destruction, someone who would take great joy and pleasure from the absolute devastation that would soon end my life as I knew it. I didn’t know it yet, but I was to endure the worst five weeks of my life.

51ut4u
04-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Hello again A/all,
Master has commanded me to right him a fantasy story. The writing is done while being fixed to a chair with heavy weights on my sack pulled through an open slatted chair, plugged and rubberbands attached to the clamps and my index fingers as i type. Of course i am wearing my slutty things and painfully hard.
Pictures are pending, a new computer cable has been ordered.
the sissy slut panty whore

Master_chris
04-25-2012, 08:46 AM
why the long wait ?

51ut4u
04-29-2012, 05:56 AM

enjoy!!!!

51ut4u
05-11-2012, 12:00 AM

Chapt 1

I meet you in a bar. The bar is one of those sorts of ill repute, a sleazy little place know for picking up all sorts of perverts. The girl at the hotel told me about it. I figured I’d have a little fun, so over my sluttiest bright green panties and I padded bra I had pulled on some baggy sweats, and off I went. I sat at the bar for quite a while, feeling a little nervous and excited that I had my sluttiest unmentionables on. If I shifted a bit I could grind the green panties across my worthless little cocklet. I wanted to find someone and bring them back to my hotel room so I could serve them for a while until they decided to have their way with me and humiliate and degrade me. I’d never done this for real before, I had only ever fantasized about it.
Tonight I wanted to actually do it. That’s when you walked through the door. Your eyes met mine and I blushed, I think it was written all over my face, how much I wanted you. I had to look down in embarrassment. You however, a little older than me and far more confident, read me like a copy of penthouse forum. You immediately knew that you could have me do anything you wanted. As you walked over next to me at the bar, I wasn’t sure how to feel. Hot for sure, but also scarred, excited, submissive and anxious. I felt like a young woman (I like to think) knowing that on her date tonight, she was going to be fucked for the first time.
Your grasp on my shoulder was strong. I felt completely inferior. When you sat down, you simply said without any regard to me, “I’m Master, you; it doesn’t matter. <pause> You’ll be ‘0(zero) or z.” I bought you several drinks, Jack and waters. You spoke for a while, just laying out your expectations and a little small talk. It was obvious during the small talk that, you really didn’t seem to think anything about me mattered to you. You gave me a name, and told me that I would serve and service you for the night. You had a tenderness that was below the surface. You knew I would enjoy every minute. You knew I was inexperienced, but you didn’t realize that you Master, would be my first. I couldn’t believe it, I was finally going to be able to completely subjugate myself to a man. I longed for your cock, I wanted to kiss it hello and feel it against the skin of my face. I was so horny for you. I know you noticed my anticipation, nor the least of the large wet spot that was immediately over the bulge caused by my pathetic little cocklet. I started to want to finally see your cock, I wondered how big you were, I hoped you were big, either long or wide, I didn’t care. I didn’t know that I was about to come face to cock with a fantastic member, both long and thick. One that I would immediately fall in love with beg you to let me play with. My first cock. I did know that I would do anything for you to let me service your cock, that you Master could have all my holes, humiliate or degrade, use and abuse, torture and have my body. I wanted to be yours; To bring you as much pleasure as I could, for you to train me to service you perfectly.
I bought you 2 more drinks and handed you my spare room key. My hotel was just across the street and there was a liquor store directly behind it. I asked you if you would like to come up to my room and said that I would run to the store in order to be able to make you your drinks. You accepted my offer. Giddy and weak kneed, I got up to go to the store to get your supplies and hopefully get dressed a bit more before you arrived, you still didn’t realize what I was wearing under my baggy sweats.
As I hurried out the door, you hollered, “Get some stuff we can do shooters of, and make sure you have plenty of ice. I think 6-10lb bags will be enough.” I couldn’t even begin to imagine what you needed 60 lbs of ice for, but I hurried on my way. I wanted to get back to the hotel and get into my slutty maids outfit with the purple mesh tube dress, and apply a lot of whorish makeup to surprise you. I got to the store and as I went back to the hotel the girl at the front desk was there. The one that sent me to that bar in the first place. “I see you must have made some friends.” It was apparent that I had more booze than one person could finish in the few remaining days I had left at the hotel. She was hot, and there was no way she didn’t know about the type of place that she had sent me to. I blushed, immediately I felt embarrassed. That hot girl that I was flirting with knew without a doubt, that I was going to be getting some cock. She just winked, started laughing and told me to “Have a good time!”
I got to the room with just enough time to get my sweats off, put on my yellow garterbelt and stockings. Pull on the purple mesh tube dress that came down only to the bottom of my ass, no matter what I did, my green 6in heels that matched the bra and panties and the pink frilled apron. I put on a thick coat of mascara, cocksucker red lipstick, a bit of eye shadow and using a sharpie marker wrote, ‘Master’s CockSucker’ across my cleavage.
I had no sooner knelt on the floor in front of the door, when I heard that sound that sent butterflies throughout my entire body. A loud knock and your voice calling, “zero, hey slut you ho….?” I had left the slider lock in the door jamb, making it obvious that the door was unlocked. As you opened the door, I saw you weren’t alone, the girl from the front desk and 2 other staff were right behind you. You 4 broke into hysterical laughter the minute you saw me kneeling there on the floor, before you could even finish your question. What a sight this sorry pathetic little sissy slut must have been, kneeling on the floor basically wearing an outfit that was the rainbow.
As you came in, I never did notice the 3 new suitcases that had been brought to my room while I was gone. You 4 were all in it together. I was thrilled, 4 people to humiliate me. “Welcome to my room,” was all I could think to say. You stopped laughing, walking up to me your boot landed square between my legs. Through the searing white pain of the unexpected kick, all I could hear was, “Welcome to my room, What?” As the white pain turned to darkness.

51ut4u
06-13-2014, 08:30 PM
hello Masters mistresses slaves and all devotees I am up in the mountains right now naked by a fire.Capital m sorry everybody but I am doing this by phone excuse the punctuation and the capitalizationI want to become a real sissy. i want cock. i want to lick and suck A cock.

pinky_subby
05-12-2015, 04:25 AM
u r a good sissy slave. (http://www.fengshuiwin.com)