PDA

View Full Version : dom seeks female sub in the US to help guide and teach

amaster
10-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey there,
My name is Jeff and I'm an experienced dom who is seeking a submissive female. I am currently in college on the west coast of the US and would like to meet someone who is in the US becuase I feel it helps strengthens a relationship to be able to communicate frquently and often. I am 5'11 fit and muscular with black hair and brown eyes. I work out daily and enjoy staying in shape and hope my sub takes care of herself as well, but I can also help assist a struggling partner in that field. I am seeking someone to get to know in and out of BDSM and/or the bedroom. I feel that while bdsm is what the relationship is based around, that vanilla aspects are essential to nurture the relationship.

I believe that there are two crucial elements to any relationship with bdsm in the framework. The first is communication and the second is Trust. I believe that communication leads to trust and without trust there can not be anything beyond simple greetings. Communication allows us to get to know one another and become familiar with one another while trust allows for the application of what we learned to be applied. This is especially true with likes, dislikes, and limits. Through communication and trust I believe that chemistry will evolve, and might even strengthen. Chemistry is a must to begin with becuase it leads to communication and trust.

I am a strict yet fair dom who enjoys a variety of kinks. Although I have my own kinks, and likes I tend to cater to my subs likes and limits. I like to help my sub evolve within the world of bdsm as much as myself. I like to explore her limits along with what she enjoys most. In a sense, i feel that it is the sub that is in charge, not the dom becuase it is a person submitting to a dom that sets the limits and the dom in a sense is only a veding machine to cater around those set limits.

I am seeking a female sub who is not afraid to voice her opinion, yet is submissive towards me. Someone who is willing to keep in contact throughout the day via text once trust is established. I have successfully trained new subs/slaves before, but if you have experience that will work as well. I know that I might seem young at 22, but I do have experience and do have a lot to share and teach. I also am continually learning and adapting, but who isnt.

Anyways, I thank you for taking the time to read this posting. If you are interested in knowing more about me, please feel free to pm me back. I would like to start talking with prospective submissives to get to know better and understand more about you as a submissive and as a person. I enjoy getting to know someone not just on the sexual level, but also the spiritual, emotional, mental, intellectual, religious, and philosophical level as well. I believe all those components together make for a very strong bond and relationship.

Again, thanks for reading, and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Cheers,
Jeff