PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody! *Waves hello*

Mistress Ellie
11-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Mistress Ellie. I am new to this site and relatively new to the lifestyle. Being curious, I read about BDSM before, and was always attracted to the Dominant side. Being in a vanilla relationship, I have never acted out on it, save for a few spanking here and there that I enjoyed tremendously.

I recently accidentally encountered someone online and discovered that he wanted to be dominated. I have read a lot about it, even if I know that I'll probably continue learning all my life. So far, my slave seems happy with the way I treat him, but I want to get better.

Since accepting my "Domme side" (or whatever you want to call it) I have found to be more at peace with myself and overall more happy. I kinda consider this to be my little secret since I cannot confide in the people around me, which is in part why I decided to join this community. I would also love to learn from experienced people in order to learn more and maybe gain some insight.

So I'm really looking forward to get to know all of you :-) and if there is anything else you'd like to know, just ask!

ksst
11-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Welcome!

denuseri
11-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Welcome to our kinky little corner of the internet!

Domin8or
11-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Welcome here. Enjoy your journey.

rosebud
11-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Hello, Welcome to the Library!
Enjoy!

xx rosie

chipmunk_
11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Hello, Mistress Ellie.

Welcome to the Library! This is a great place to learn. You'll notice that the forums are full of information. The members are also very knowledgeable, friendly, and often willing to answer questions. I hope you enjoy your time here!