PDA

View Full Version : I love my pussy

Mobius
01-15-2005, 07:08 PM
These were sent to me by learning to please.

I am a big sucker for kitten pictures here are the ones that I liked that were sent to me.

Mobius
01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
And this one to

Mobius
01-15-2005, 07:11 PM
I think this would be a nice place to post fun animal pictures. Please no beasty picks. Lets just keep it fun and light.

Moby

slavelucy
01-15-2005, 09:37 PM
LOL! i love the thin/fat one!

i miss your old avatar, Moby...although i can see how the current one is more fitting in terms of your dungeon.

sl

Nightstriker
01-15-2005, 10:21 PM
I like this one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Vandermear/kittiesrevenge.jpg

Mobius
01-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Ive seen that one before I think it was posted by Lord D

But it is a good one any others?

littleslut
01-16-2005, 08:17 AM
i thought that this one was cute

Mobius
01-16-2005, 08:19 AM
very good that is a keeper to bad it is not in collor.

I am going to see what I can dig up in my archives.

littleslut
01-16-2005, 08:26 AM
very good that is a keeper to bad it is not in collor.

I am going to see what I can dig up in my archives.

umm well dalmations are black and white so i dont know that you can get that picture in any more colour!

littleslut
01-16-2005, 08:30 AM
my what big eyes you have...

Mobius
01-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Here is a few more that I have collected along the way.

Puss and boot

Mobius
01-16-2005, 08:51 AM
Cant I have any privacy dam it

Dododecapod
01-16-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't have a link, but I saw Fatboy Slim's new video (a remake of the Joker) where he uses kittens a lot. It's very cute.

ProjectEuropa
01-16-2005, 12:37 PM
I have to confess to accidently killing three pussies in about a week once.

I was motoring along towards home and a pussy was at the side of the road as if to cross. I slowed down and the pussy turned away so I accelerated and the pussy turned again and ran out into the road. I felt bones crunching under the wheels of the car.

Soon after I came out of my house and there was this pussy that looked at me and snarled so I barked at it. It flipped about and ran straight through a hedge, I then heard a car break and a thud.

About a day or so later I got into my car at the back of the house and reversed and heard bones cracking under my wheels again.

OK I'm not proud of it. My daughter who was quite young then labeled me a 'pussy murderer'. I still feel guilty, mainly because of my daughter's reaction I think.

sayuri
01-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Not a kitten but...

"so you're saying the chair's too small for me? watch me."

Mobius
01-16-2005, 12:48 PM
I think in the sperit of inter species harmony we can allow cute dogies on this thread also.

If you have a cute pup feel free to post it here also

e.b.
01-16-2005, 01:08 PM
Yay!! Thanks, Mobius, I love this thread!! :D

*getting all excited and happy...going to find cute pics to post*

eb :)

Kelli
01-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Here are a few of the pix I have.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/angels4u/Sniperkitten.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/angels4u/KittenonMouse.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/angels4u/Cat.jpg

I have a kitten myself (7 months) and I wish I had a camera handy a few days ago. She has a thing for carbs, and was going for a grocery bag that I had just taken the bread out of (cuz she still smelled it) and she managed to get her head through one of the handles, but the rest of her was still in the bag, and when she tried to get out, she didn't go anywhere b/c her legs were slipping. I made sure she wasn't hurt during her struggles, but it was funny. Anyway, those are my images, let me know what you think, and if I get any of my bundle of joy, I'll let you know.

buzz
01-18-2005, 04:34 PM
Couldn't resist this, I've uploaded my favorite ones, I usually save the ones I see. :) "Gasp" is my favorite, it's the second picture.

Mobius
01-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Couldn't resist this, I've uploaded my favorite ones, I usually save the ones I see. :) "Gasp" is my favorite, it's the second picture.

Very nice it is amazing that there are more pictures of pussys than there are pussys :)

Hire are some kittens that rock

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

slavedriver
01-24-2005, 01:39 PM
freeze or the cat gets it

GaryWilcox
01-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Good God you are playin' with fire! :p

slavedriver
01-25-2005, 10:11 AM
Good God you are playin' with fire!
i know but what else could you say with that picture.

am a cat and dog lover from way back but sadly no longer have time to train or excersie a dog so don't have either at the moment.my last cat though was a real character he was petrified of mice but would walk down the street to attack the guard dogs.

slavedriver
01-25-2005, 10:14 AM
you have never been ignored until you have been ignored by a cat

Mobius
01-25-2005, 10:29 AM
It depends largly on the cat. I have 2 male cats and to them I am a cat magnet. They love me and when I sit on the couch or lay on my bed they are on me like white on rice. If I sit on the couch to wach TV I have one on my right the other is on my left. It does not matter how many times I toss them on the floor they wait until I am watching TV then they are back on me trying to cush cue me into submistion.

When I lay on the bed they are in there corners sleeping. I think female cats are far more aluff and that may be what you are thinking of.

I think if you are quite and non threatining cats no mater what gender will worm up to you in a while if you are open to them. Then you cant get rid of them. They stick to you like velcro.

As I am typing this Butt head My yellow tabby is sleeping on the corner of my bed not even 2 feet away. he has not moved in the last 40 min
Male Cats just want to party.

smartass kitten
01-25-2005, 10:53 AM
*points to avatar* :D

erotic_nibbles
02-06-2005, 12:53 AM
I have lots of these sorts of pics...here are a few of my favorites....
~~nibbles~~

Jai
02-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Right then, heres one for all you cat lovers.

Try this link:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/screenlick.php

That should keep you interested for a bit

learningtopleez
02-07-2005, 02:02 AM
These were sent to me by learning to please.

I am a big sucker for kitten pictures here are the ones that I liked that were sent to me.

So glad you got those Mobius!! I just came to see nibbles pussy...she told me she had posted a pic of her pussy on the forum!! So I came to take a look see ;)....lol...and here I find that you received my e-mail and posted the cute kitty pics too!! Glad you liked them! I'm off to hunt for some that have not been posted!!

~Ltp~

erotic_nibbles
02-07-2005, 02:04 AM
So glad you got those Mobius!! I just came to see nibbles pussy...she told me she had posted a pic of her pussy on the forum!! So I came to take a look see ;)....lol...and here I find that you received my e-mail and posted the cute kitty pics too!! Glad you liked them! I'm off to hunt for some that have not been posted!!

~Ltp~

I thought I had....but I guess the pic wouldn't go through?! :confused:
~~nibbles~~

Dngnkeeper
02-07-2005, 10:55 AM
I think these two constitute Gus's answer to ... well everything. :D

albear
02-20-2005, 02:59 AM
Might be a little dodgy, but cute nonetheless :p I have a puppy, I'll see if I have a pic of him.

Barton
02-20-2005, 04:06 PM
My oldest pussy cat. Jack Cat, King of the tabbys.

Mobius
02-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Looks just like tunces my 18 year old tabby.

I think he is imortal becouse he can still leap to a 6 foot tall speaker like a kitten.

I will take some pictures of Butthead and Tunce when I get a chance tomaro

Frankly I think they are gay.

Tunce has a habit of hiding under things so butthead does not rape him.

Microwave0ven
02-21-2005, 11:22 PM
here's a few of my cute-animal pictures that i picked up from somewhere :)

Jadetiger
02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
I saw dogs in the thread so I wanted to post my pets and their web links.
Dakota http://dogdogs.com/dakota.html
BJ http://dogdogs.com/bj.htm
Pudge http://dogdogs.com/pudge.htm
Waz Mama's boy http://dogdogs.com/taz.htm
Bear Gine but nit forgotten. http://dogdogs.com/bear.htm

albear
03-14-2005, 01:19 AM
Pictures of my babies :D

The kitty is Olive. I think she must be SuperKitty or something, she's been in multiple accidents and walks with a limp and kind of skewhacky (prompting my dad to call her Sidewinder) but she's a doll. The puppy is Beaker, who I got at Christmas. He's grown so much lately. He looks cute and well behaved in this picture, but believe me, he's a menace! :-[

Microwave0ven
03-14-2005, 01:34 AM

The kitty is Olive. I think she must be SuperKitty or something, she's been in multiple accidents and walks with a limp and kind of skewhacky (prompting my dad to call her Sidewinder) but she's a doll. The puppy is Beaker, who I got at Christmas. He's grown so much lately. He looks cute and well behaved in this picture, but believe me, he's a menace! :-[

Aww, the pup's cute! :D

albear
03-14-2005, 01:41 AM
Thanks! :D More Beaker pics, theres a cool one of him tearing around the yard.

Microwave0ven
03-14-2005, 01:46 AM
great pics! love the second pic there, where he's just sitting and looking up at the camera :D Looks well-behaved in the pictures, for sure!! ;) Then again, he's probably acting his best so he'll make a good impression on the rest of us here.. hehe

Thanks for sharing Beaker!

Barton
03-14-2005, 06:01 PM
And our really wierd siamese cat Trampster. Another old guy, we think he is about twelve.
He does like to sing to us outside our window and door. And yes, he is very cross-eyed. Strange beast.

vistana
03-14-2005, 06:38 PM
All the adorable cats are making me feel nostalgic and lonely.
My cat died a year or so ago, at the ripe old age of 19(almost 2 years older than I was) and i still miss him :(

But I love all these pics. I need more cat in my life :D

orchidsoul
03-14-2005, 07:05 PM

Wow Albear! I think I have Olive's sister!! Do you know what kind of cat they are? I have no idea. My kitty is all healthy and quite a doll as well. Nothing but a love muffin. Beaker rocks as well!!

I tried to attach a pic, but it's too big. I tried searching (I already made it as small possible in photoshop to 180kb, and tried emailing it to myself to decompress to no avail) to figure out how to decompress for a mac, so must search a little longer as I found nothing.

Great pics of the furry kinds all.

orchidsoul
03-14-2005, 07:07 PM
All the adorable cats are making me feel nostalgic and lonely.
My cat died a year or so ago, at the ripe old age of 19(almost 2 years older than I was) and i still miss him :(

But I love all these pics. I need more cat in my life :D

Ohh... so sorry sweetie. *huge hug*
19 though- wow!!! That's pretty awesome.

My kitty sends lots of love to you. She's a love slut, so she's more than happy to snuggle with you :)

Mobius
03-14-2005, 11:06 PM
And our really wierd siamese cat Trampster. Another old guy, we think he is about twelve.
He does like to sing to us outside our window and door. And yes, he is very cross-eyed. Strange beast.

That cat comes to my door he is going to find him self adopted. I love siamese cats. How ever they talk to much. I wonder if they make a ball gag for siamese cats. :)

Another invention for cats. I would love a cat ejecter for buthead my overly effectionet yellow tabby.

I cant get within 20 feet of the couch with out him clinging to me like velcro. :)

The best one I have come up with so far, is to toss a small piece of bolonge across the room and he goes running after it. I think he is addicted to it.

Aeneas
03-15-2005, 12:21 AM
I have a friend who has a welcome mat in front of their door that reads, "This is the home of the Cat and it's Staff."

petpleasureyes
03-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Here's a couple pictures of my pussy, Henry. He's 10. i raised him from a kitten when i found him on the side of the road. His mom was trying to move them across the road and someone hit her causing mass panic in all the kittens which wondered into the road as well. Henry was the only survivor of the lot. i saw the car in front of me swerve suddenly and i slowed down and stopped when i saw what had happened. Henry's eyes were still closed and i had to feed him from an eye dropper and then baby food with a spoon until he could eat hard food. It's no wonder he thinks i'm his mother.

He's an absolute delight. He likes sitting in the window watching the birds feed on the seed i put out there. He'll even talk to them making this not quite a meow sound. He's never out of my sight when i'm home and he follows me from room to room. When ever i come home from someplace, i'll see him hop up into the window to watch me, then he'll greet me at the door. When i go to bed, he'll either sleep at my side or on my legs. But if it's cold, he'll tap on my shoulder with his paw until i hold the covers up for him and then walk under the blankets to get warm.

Well, here's the pictures, i hope you enjoy them.
slave gary

Mobius
03-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Here's a couple pictures of my pussy, Henry. He's 10. i raised him from a kitten when i found him on the side of the road. His mom was trying to move them across the road and someone hit her causing mass panic in all the kittens which wondered into the road as well. Henry was the only survivor of the lot. i saw the car in front of me swerve suddenly and i slowed down and stopped when i saw what had happened. Henry's eyes were still closed and i had to feed him from an eye dropper and then baby food with a spoon until he could eat hard food. It's no wonder he thinks i'm his mother.

He's an absolute delight. He likes sitting in the window watching the birds feed on the seed i put out there. He'll even talk to them making this not quite a meow sound. He's never out of my sight when i'm home and he follows me from room to room. When ever i come home from someplace, i'll see him hop up into the window to watch me, then he'll greet me at the door. When i go to bed, he'll either sleep at my side or on my legs. But if it's cold, he'll tap on my shoulder with his paw until i hold the covers up for him and then walk under the blankets to get warm.

Well, here's the pictures, i hope you enjoy them.
slave gary

That is a sad story. To bad you were not there sooner and could have adopted all the cats.

You should have named him lucky

Mobius

petpleasureyes
03-15-2005, 01:03 PM
i wish i could have saved more of them. i named him, Henry, because i'm an avid reader and a big fan of, Thoreau, whom i named him after. i think the name suits him.

Cat are a pure luxury and their purring has to be one of the most relaxing sounds on earth. i don't see how people can live not having some pet and i really don't understand the people who hate animals.
slave gary

Barton
03-15-2005, 03:38 PM
If you find a ball gag for cats get one for mine. MEAOWWWW.

chromedome11
03-15-2005, 06:32 PM
I have a friend who has a welcome mat in front of their door that reads, "This is the home of the Cat and it's Staff."

<Spell police alert>
Great saying, your friend should change "it's" to "its".
<Spell police off>

Aeneas
03-15-2005, 06:52 PM
The mistake is more than likely mine.

Mea culpa,
Mean culpa,
Mea maxima culpa.

albear
03-16-2005, 12:54 AM
<Spell police alert>

I should get you to spell police my posts - I'm completely apostrophically challenged :p I just don't understand the rules, and I don't think I ever will :D

albear
03-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Wow Albear! I think I have Olive's sister!! Do you know what kind of cat they are? I have no idea. My kitty is all healthy and quite a doll as well. Nothing but a love muffin. Beaker rocks as well!!

I call Olive a moggy...but I don't think thats an official breed :toofunny:

albear
03-16-2005, 01:24 AM
Beaker getting ready to pounce!

Aeneas
03-16-2005, 04:47 AM
when you want to show possession it should be written its'
when you want the contraction of "it is" it's

chromedome11
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
when you want to show possession it should be written its'
when you want the contraction of "it is" it's

Sorry, Aeneas, "its'" does not exist in the English language. However, you're in good company because this little word (or contraction) is probably the most misused ever.

There are only two forms:
"its" is the possesive: The dog had fleas in its hair.
"it's" is the contraction of "it is": It's cold outside.

The easiest way to get it right is, whenever you use "it's", substitute "it is" and see if if still sounds right. If it doesn't, you probably meant "its".

chromedome11
03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I should get you to spell police my posts - I'm completely apostrophically challenged :p I just don't understand the rules, and I don't think I ever will :D

I proabably wouldn't mind, because I think I'm a pretty good editor. However, if I worried about all the spelling errors in the posts on this board, I'd have worried myself to death. If you've got a story you want me to edit, let me know.

I think people have the right, as Mobius will attest, to spell the way they want to. I just worry that they aren't getting their message across.

After monitoring this board and other newsgroups, I now know why we had to learn all those silly spelling and grammar rules in school: it makes communication much more effective, and minimizes misunderstandings.

Nikita
06-07-2005, 07:25 AM
I don't have any pictures to submit, but I love dogs in particular. This letter was a hoot forwarded to me from another dog lover. Enjoy!! :funny:

TO GOD - FROM THE DOG:

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride!

Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the " Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3 I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box, although they are tasty.

4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.

5. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.. neither are Mom and Dad's laps.

6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

8. I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

9. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

10. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".

11. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

12. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

13. I will not throw up in the car.

14. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

15. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when we have company.

16. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

And, finally, My last question . . .

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

zkt
09-21-2005, 06:27 AM
Nakita- thats good stuff > Gavareti pa Rooski ?
Mobius- great pussy pics !!! best I`v seen

zkt

GaelstormIRA
09-21-2005, 08:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/darkaura21/bandit2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/darkaura21/maggie.jpg

Mobius
09-21-2005, 02:02 PM
A face only a mother could love.

Kelli
09-21-2005, 04:30 PM
A few of the little ball of fur I've just adopted.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/westviewbgc/DSC01252.jpg

He's only 6 weeks old now, we've had him about a week.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/all4oliverwood/DSC01255.jpg

Kids at my work found him, and I ended up taking him.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/all4oliverwood/DSC01254.jpg

Wow does he love to chew on my arms. He doesn't just go for fingers, he goes for the tricep. Ouch does that hurt...

GaelstormIRA
09-21-2005, 06:57 PM
A face only a mother could love.

Hey... Well was gonna say my bulldog isn't that ugly... But I can't lie.. Although as her poppa, I think she's beautiful.

Kaori-san
09-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Heres some :

http://www.manor.org/~butcher/images/evil%20cat.jpg
http://evil.seesaa.net/common/cat.gif http://www.hairyfishnuts.com/images/misc/cat_01_evil.jpg
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/106333/2/Big_Cat_Big_Close_Up.jpg

Hail the evil cats -laughs-

Mobius
09-23-2005, 06:50 PM
Very cute pictures even if they are satanic

Kaori-san
09-25-2005, 06:04 AM
A few of the little ball of fur I've just adopted.

Wow does he love to chew on my arms. He doesn't just go for fingers, he goes for the tricep. Ouch does that hurt...

Very cute little kitten there :p

Ezzrai
10-26-2005, 01:26 AM
here are a couple cute ones

Kaori-san
10-27-2005, 12:08 PM
Gorgeous kittens Ezzrai ..... though i cant help but favour the one on the right :p asleep with its cuddly toy -does cheesy awwwwwww-

ronnydesm
10-28-2005, 07:12 AM
Gorgeous kittens Ezzrai ..... though i cant help but favour the one on the right :p asleep with its cuddly toy -does cheesy awwwwwww-
Perhaps poetry, perhaps not (?)

ronnydesm
10-28-2005, 12:30 PM
It take's all kind of pussies in the world .... :eek: :rolleyes:

servius
10-29-2005, 01:16 AM
May a mere male sub say that when he opens a file on pussy pictures he doesn't expect to see four legged fur? I hate puns.

servius

charlestudor
10-31-2005, 07:18 PM

This is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. btw, where can you get such a pet carrier?

ct

ronnydesm
11-01-2005, 01:22 AM
This is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. btw, where can you get such a pet carrier?

ct
I would guess in about every hardware store in china ?.....

Ed_Grey
11-06-2005, 06:55 AM
No pics but if you've ever tried to give a cat a pill:

HERE'S HOW TO GIVE YOUR CAT THAT PILL:

1. Pick cat up and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby.
Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently
apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth,
pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and
repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm holding rear paws tightly
with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right
forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of 10.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe.
Call spouse from garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, holding front and
rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold cat's head
firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down
ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to
buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines from
hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with its head just
visible from below spouse's armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force cat's
mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink glass of water to
take taste away. Apply band-aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from
carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve cat from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Place cat in cupboard
and close door onto neck to leave head showing. Force mouth open with
dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put door back on hinges. Apply cold
compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Throw
T-shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Ring fire brigade to retrieve cat from tree across the road. Apologize to
neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat. Take last pill
from foil wrap.

13. Tie cat's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to
leg of dining table. Find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Force cat's
mouth open with small spanner. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of
fillet steak. Hold head vertically and pour pint of water down throat to wash
pill down.

14. Get spouse to drive you to emergency room; sit quietly while doctor
stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Stop
by furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for vet to make a house call.

http://www.mybdsm.com/member/collaringher//grey2.jpg (http://www.mybdsm.com/member/collaringher/)

ronnydesm
11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
A cat's a cat......

But like many of us, we like to think we're so much better ..?..............

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 07:55 AM
this pussy got a bit of a shave =P

Sorry Rubminoff, but unless that's your website we can't post that pic here because it violates someone's copyright. No pics with the copyright symbol or with a web address. - Aesop

Mobius
03-18-2006, 02:00 PM
That is one of the resons why I spend most of my time on bdsmninnyfree. This forum is way to concerned about copy wright infring ment even when the copy write holders of the given material could not give a rats ass. But rules are rules we all have our tirents to bare.
Moby

Aesop
03-18-2006, 02:08 PM
That is one of the resons why I spend most of my time on bdsmninnyfree. This forum is way to concerned about copy wright infring ment even when the copy write holders of the given material could not give a rats ass. But rules are rules we all have our tirents to bare.
Moby

Yes Mobius rules are rules. I don't like 'em. You don't like 'em. Hell I don't know anybody who does like 'em. But this is a public forum supported by ads not a private forum for only the initiated. If an author or artist or website sees the pics or stories here and they belong to him/her/them and have been used without permission the site's owner is the one responsible. Therefore we can't have that kind of thing here. Sorry you don't like it, but that's how it is.

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 02:32 PM
this pussy got a bit of a shave =P

Sorry Rubminoff, but unless that's your website we can't post that pic here because it violates someone's copyright. No pics with the copyright symbol or with a web address. - Aesop

sorry, i didn't realize! *blushes*

Aesop
03-18-2006, 02:34 PM
sorry, i didn't realize! *blushes*

No problem. :)

Rubinoff
03-18-2006, 02:52 PM
No problem. :)

yay :)

Rabbit1
03-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Selling Pussy

Rabbit1
03-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Eatting Pussy

HughJorgan
07-02-2006, 12:31 AM
This is Roland...yes he is a cat...

Tigrok
11-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Wow How did he end up like that?
Great thread by the way!

OttifantSir
11-19-2006, 02:35 PM
No pics but if you've ever tried to give a cat a pill:

HERE'S HOW TO GIVE YOUR CAT THAT PILL

Could you please post shorter next time? I almost hyperventilated from laughing so hard.:) :wave:

OttifantSir
11-19-2006, 02:40 PM
And my abs aren't doing none good either(Ouch!)

moptop
11-19-2006, 03:21 PM
I havn't been through the whole thread, so I hope it's not a repeat. Now, I love cats, but I still think this is hysterically funny. (Maybe it's just me...)

http://w ww.stupidvideos.com/video/animal_humor/cat_fan/

wolfs_lilgirl
12-08-2006, 11:34 AM
kittens are cute... i want one lol

Guest 91108
12-24-2006, 09:12 PM
But your 'kitten' is so sweet.. smiles wickedly...........

I1985
12-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Well seems this thread was a bit dead, but thought I share a pic of a pussy as well. It's our current crazy monster, enjoying MY glass of water...

PS: I used his eye for my avatar...

Talia
12-25-2006, 02:19 PM
I was just thinking what an interesting avatar....and your pussy is just adorable. Thank you for sharing the picture with us.

Pertez
06-06-2007, 10:06 AM
some of my collection

(**I sent you a PM explaining why I couldn't approve your pics.)

Clevernick
06-06-2007, 10:27 AM
(**please do not use the IMG tags to hotlink pictures onto the forums. If you want to attach a photo use the "Manage Attatchments" button.)

caligirl{Rob}
06-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Lol

ceegee{Benz}
06-06-2007, 11:01 AM
heres a few that isnt on the thread yet lolol

retsam6
06-06-2007, 11:16 AM
would if could find one of my pussy............................................. .cats

Pertez
06-06-2007, 12:35 PM
Another try (Sorry hellish)

~hellish one~
06-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Another try (Sorry hellish)

no need to apologize! now ya know ;) and those are toooooo funny, btw!! poor bald kitty! oh wait...that didn't sound right lol

Pertez
06-22-2007, 10:10 AM
a Few more

Synfall
07-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Hopefully this one hasn't been posted yet. A friend e-mailed me this forever ago, and I drag it out and read it from time to time.

Excerpts from a Dog's Daily Diary
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary
Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with
bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat,
while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry
nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly
clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my
strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.
In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their
feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it
clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made
condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.
Bastards! There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices
tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of
the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I
overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I
must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try
this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced
that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog
receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to
be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird
has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the
guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My
captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated
cell, so he is safe.
For now...

(Also an awesome site that gets updated regularly- Icanhazcheezburger (http://icanhascheezburger.com/).)

smari
08-13-2008, 11:10 AM
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/smari73/cuties/1217593330yAi9IUB.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/smari73/cuties/1217690774kjtjDpg.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/smari73/cuties/1217771350QfWCKyj.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/smari73/cuties/12177840974ugtPU5.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/smari73/cuties/SadEyes.jpg

Sir Robert
09-20-2008, 10:50 PM
smari really great pictures, the close up details are fabulous.... Sir Robert

Sir Robert
09-20-2008, 10:56 PM
while not quite what I expected to see, the close up photos are outstanding.You have achieved wonderful detail without losing clarity. Very nice smarie

dewran59
09-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Very nice shots and the pics is so clear..

Thank you for sharing..

angelic.zest
10-06-2008, 02:33 PM
i received this from someone lol..and just saw this thread there's a version already on here LOL

craven
11-03-2008, 01:27 AM
great pictures smari, so clear, they are amazing, thanks for posting them

love2serve
11-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Smari these are some fantastic photos!!! Clever you!!!!