PDA

View Full Version : If youre serious...

MasterBrian
11-10-2011, 07:25 AM
I am looking for someone who will take their submission seriously. I want a slave not a sub. I will control all aspects of your life pretty much so be ready to give up control. Experience is not necessary, I will train you to be a good slave for me.
Before you message me, this is what I require in applicants:
1. You must be open minded. I will honor any hard limits but the more open minded you are the more you will be able to experience.
2. For the first 30 days, I will accept your pictures to be neck down. As my slave, you agree to give possession of your body to me. You must be willing to take pictures of yourself. After the 30 days you will be required to take full body pictures. Webcam is not required but is a plus.
3. Honesty is a must! After each day, you will be required to write a short journal entry. Be honest in the entry! I want to know what things excite you, turn you off, what things you liked doing, what things embarrassed you, etc.

Unfortunately this Master/slave relationship is an online relationship. However, as my online slave, you agree to be my property 24/7. I want for my slave to submit to me all the time but I also want my slave to understand they have a friend in me as well. This relationship will not only be a do this/ do that relationship. I want for you to be able to tell me anything and everything. I only want someone who will take this Master/slave relationship seriously. Communication every day is a must.

If you agree to all the above and wish to submit to me as my slave PM me on here or email me at dmandingmaster@yahoo.com and include:
1. Submissive interests(Things you enjoy doing submissively)
2. Dislikes(Things you will do but wont like)
3. Hard limits(Things you wont do)
4. Living situation(roommates, family, alone)
5. Other commitments(work, relationships)

I will reply to all applicants.

MasterBrian
11-17-2011, 04:23 AM
Looking again...