PDA

View Full Version : i cannot cum.. climax..

Misschief
11-12-2011, 07:43 AM
i am on a medication, that has to be tapered out of my body slooooly... So, I am always always at the precipice of orgasm while playing.. even when not.. I am always dripping wet.. I want to hump his leg or hand ... no orgasm.. I get right right right RIGHT there..... then not.. feels great.. but I'd still like to cum..

I know the meds influence this predicament.. Just looking for advice..

Misschief
11-19-2011, 07:42 PM
nooone...? really..?

ive been struggling with this affliction for years.. I cannot even make myself cum.. i had small vibrator.. all i did was use up sheets of batteries and fall asleep..

ive squirted (by accident) on many occasions years ago.. I can cum.. just not recently..

any/all responses greatly appreciated..

Kore
11-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Hard to advise but a slight description of why you're on meds and what type and how much of the med you're on. If it's a psychological affliction you're being treated for, the meds can be affecting it.

Gidget26
11-27-2011, 02:01 PM
My advice would be to talk to your Doctor.... I worked in the medical field for years, and trust me this is not the place to get the expertise you need. It could be that it is not even related to your medication, or if it is you need to talk to the Dr that prescribed it to you.

ksst
11-27-2011, 05:22 PM
That's what I was thinking too.