PDA

View Full Version : Kinky sissy male sub looking for a mistress!

Metalexa
11-15-2011, 07:54 PM
looking for dominant mistress to collar me somewhere in massachusetts, and train me as her sissy slave , I love being used, humiliated, forced feminized (I love wearing sexy womens lingerie, like I love wearing garter belts and stockings, along with corsets, love high heels and ballet heels as well while in bondage, i get such a thrill from it. I love the really high ones, more sexy and erotic. and I love them.) I also need some discipline and punishment if needed if I have been bad or im not taking training seriously. I love being feminized in bondage while receiving enemas ,, and humiliation, all while entertaining any friends you might have play with me, and whatever else you decide for me. Not sure if im a sadist or a masochist, wont know until im actually with a dominant. I'm looking to be trained as a sissy submissive to a mistress who feels im worthy.

Ive searched a while for a play partner/mistress, but have had no luck, im lonely, and im really hoping to meet or find someone soon.

Anyone??