PDA

View Full Version : question

metal
11-17-2011, 12:56 PM
hello all
i have question for slaves and sub
If you are a married man or woman slave.
who will respect more your husband or wife / master or mistress

ksst
11-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm confused. Are you saying you are married to one person and slave to another? And asking whom would you respect more?

Ozme52
11-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Hopefully you respect them both/all deeply but differently depending on the respective roles.

Respect, like love, isn't a limited resource. Plenty to go around.

ksst
11-18-2011, 06:16 AM
I was thinking that, and also, people earn one's respect individually by their behavior.

Ozme52
11-18-2011, 11:13 AM
That's right. I respect my sub as well. She does her very best to please me.

metal
11-21-2011, 02:07 AM
i guess no one have final answer it's perplexing question

denuseri
11-21-2011, 02:59 PM
How so? The marriage is legally binding is it not? Where as the bdsm relationship didn't involve any such legally binding oath correct?

What came first the r/l marriage arrangement or the bdsm one?

Is it an online dominant or real life face to face arrangement?

If its just online its simple...the real life partner gets the respect or the lion's share of it?

Is the vanilla marriage partner aware of and consenting to the other partners bdsm arrangement online or otherwise?

If not there seems to me to be a non-consenting partner involved which takes things outside of the standard SSC paragon.

ps: (yes I view vanilla partners of the people I play with as involved individuals who need to be aware and consenting in equal measure)

Austerus
11-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Are you asking which person would respect you more, your spouse or your master? Or are you asking which you should respect more? Or are you saying that the two are the same person, and you wonder which role/facet is worthy of more respect?

Assuming that you mean the second, then I agree with pretty much everything denuseri said. As a general rule though, I would say that marriage trumps outside relationship and RL trumps OL.